剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
嗯 你需要在我拿开单子时
Yeah, you need to give me a hand
帮我稳住骨盆
to stabilize the pelvis while I remove the sheet.
好
Yeah.
他乳酸仍为7
His lactic acid is still 7.
我已经输给他我们所有的O型阴性血了
I've given him every O-negative unit we have.
他一定哪里还在出血
He must still be bleeding from somewhere.
是腹膜后吗
Maybe retroperitoneal?
我这侧的腹部没有挫伤
No bruising on the flank.
我也没有发现什么
No, I don't see anything, either.
那一定在你那边
Okay, it's gotta be on your end.
让我们打上钢钉
Let's get the pins in,
然后我包扎盆骨
and I'll do a pelvic packing.
请给我C臂
C-arm, please.
- Charlie - 嗯
- Charlie? - Yeah.
你到底要不要上钢钉
You gonna screw in that pin or what?
好
Yeah.
请收回C臂 好
C-arm out, please. Yeah.
我在检查他的各项指标
I'm checking his labs.
出血时间增加了
Bleeding time's elevated.
他没有凝血吗
He's not clotting?
会不会是药物反应
Could it be a drug reaction?
我们手里没什么病史
We didn't get much history.
自然疗法呢
What about natural remedies?
顺势疗法之类的
Homeopathic, things like that?
山金车
Arnica.
我说是山金车
I take arnica.
山金车酊
Arnica.
会不会是山金车酊
What about arnica?
山金车酊 真的吗
Arnica, really?
有点悬啊
That's a little obscure.
没有测试过
There's no test for it.
试试氨甲环酸
Try the tranexamic acid.
操作臂
Arm in, please.
氧饱和值在上升
Sats are coming up.
他稳定下来了
He's stable.
好想法
Nice call.
你仍然很不错吗
You still got it.
没错
Yeah, I still do.
我听说结果不错
I heard it went well.
不过你看上去可不像
You don't look like it did.
有点紧张 回来第一天什么的
Uh, bit of the yips. First day back and all.
你还好吗
You okay?
我今天扇了个病人
I slapped a patient today.
我 我不知道为啥
And I-I don't know why I did it.
她...
You know, she was...
她说她想死
she was saying she wanted to die.
她只是... 她只是个孩子 Charlie
she was just... she's just a kid, Charlie.
我不...
I don't...
嗨 嗨 嗨 嘘
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Sh...
你今天看到许多人被枪击 好吗
You saw a lot of people get shot today, okay?
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
是的
Yeah.
我捡了一条命回来 所以...
I just got my life back. I was...
我很害怕
I was scared.
为什么这种事总发生在我们身上
Why does this stuff keep happening to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要再做一次CT Shahir
I want another C.T., Shahir.
为什么
Why?
你康复治疗时做的最后一个没有问题
Your last one from rehab was clean.
我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know. I'm just, uh...
我... 想再做一个
I, uh... want another one.
Charlie 你回来工作了
Charlie, you're back at work,
知道吗
you know?
我上上下下检查过你
I've scanned you up and down,
从脊髓到脚趾
from your medulla to your peduncle.
你的大脑很正常
Your brain's fine.
那我告诉你 回到Hope Zion
Well, what if I told you that being back at Hope Zion
让我产生昏迷闪回呢
was giving me coma flashbacks?
嗯 我会说"昏迷闪回"
Mm. Well, I would say that
不是一个神经学术语
"Coma flashbacks" Isn't a neurological term.
我感觉不大对劲 Shahir
I'm feeling weird, Shahir.
感觉不大对劲
Feeling weird.
好吧 症状呢
Okay. What are your symptoms?
呃 我不知道 就是...
Uh, I don't know. Just, um...
大脑里有感知
brain-type perceptual things,
很生动 还有声音
vivid thoughts and, uh, sounds.
我看到死亡
I watch death.
"死亡"是个缩写 对吧
That's an acronym, right?
是产生幻觉的原因的记忆窍门
It's a mnemonic for causes of hallucinations,
你刚描述的就是幻觉
which is what you just described.
感染 脱瘾
Infection, withdrawal,
严重新陈代谢问题
acute metabolic problems,
- 等等 等等 - 我没有幻觉
- etcetera, etcetera. - I'm not hallucinating.
那是处方吗
Is that a scrip?
你要我看心理医生?
You want me to see a psychiatrist?
Charlie 你昏迷了三个月
Charlie, you were in a coma for three months.
现在你的脑部很正常
Now your brain is fine,
只是行为有点怪
but you're acting weird,
我... 我处理不来心理的
and... I don't do feelings.
你呼我了?
You paged me?
对 那个你... 那个病人
Yeah, the patient you...
我做了血液涂片和毒物检测
I did the blood panel and the tox screen.
结果呢
And?
凝血酶原国际标准化比率升高
Um, her I.N.R. Is elevated,
谷丙转氨酶和谷草转氨酶都是四位数
alt and A.S.T. Are in the thousands,
扑热息痛水平为每升500微克
and her acetaminophen levels are 500 mics per liter.
是止痛药过量
Painkiller overdose.
对 我给她用了乙酰半胱氨酸
Yeah, I gave her nac,
注入了活性炭
bolused activated charcoal,
给了她一单位纳洛酮
and gave her an amp of naloxone.
所以你要我♥干♥什么
So what exactly do you need my help with?
她的肝脏水肿了
Her liver is swollen.
Maggie... 你的病人在哪
Maggie... where's your patient?
她刚刚还在这的
She was just here.
我们需要黄色警报
We need to call a code yellow.
是的
Yeah.
黄色警报...
Code yellow...
他没有反应吗
He's unresponsive?
血压过低 70/46
B.P.'s low. 70 over 46.
他失了许多血 对吧
He lost a lot of blood, right?
是的 好多
Yeah. Um, tons.
好吧 失血休克
Okay. Hemorrhagic shock.
你在救护车里输了不少液体
You got a bunch of fluid in the ambulance.
外伤科又加了2升
2 more liters in the trauma bay.
我们控制了出血点 并且...
We got control of the bleeders and, um...
在手术室修复了盆骨
fixed the pelvis in the O.R.
他充满了盐水 他会漂走的
Ah, he's so full of saline, he's gonna float away.
是吗 那你说怎么办
Yeah? What do you think we should do?
用复方氯化钠溶液代替盐水
Give him ringers instead of saline.
他就会醒了
He should be waking up.
好的
Do it.
真的
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没事 我...
No, I...
我只是觉得我们都算是对话了
I just feel like we almost had a conversation.
我是说 你问了我的意见
I mean, you asked my opinion.
你通常都是直接进来冲我大喊的
You used to just come in here and bark at me.
嗨 Ryan
Hey, Ryan.
你还好吗
How you doing?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表