剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我需要你为我做点事情
I need you to do a little job for me.
好的
Okay.
我今晚得为募捐活动发表演讲
I have to make a speech tonight for a fund-raiser.
募捐活动是什么
What's a fund-raiser?
募捐活动基本上
Um, a fund-raiser is basically like
就是一个大人的无聊聚会
a boring party for adults.
无所谓 那不重要
Anyways, it doesn't matter.
我只是需要一个笑话来做开场白
Um, I need an opening joke for my speech.
也许你能帮我想一个
And I was wondering if you could come up with one for me.
我什么笑话都不知道
I don't know any jokes.
人人都会说笑话的
Everybody knows jokes.
你只是需要想一想
You just gotta think a little.
你觉得你可以吗
You reckon you can do that?
嗯
Yeah.
太棒了
Cool.
对了 还有 Ryan
Oh, and, uh, Ryan.
我工作时比较正派
I like to work clean.
所以说脏话时可得悠着点 好吗
So take it easy on the swearing, okay?
结果如何
What do we got?
等等 你X光照错了腿
Wait. You've X-rayed the wrong leg.
我没有弄错腿
I X-rayed the right leg,
我是说他的左腿
meaning the left leg.
不对 你...
No, you...
左腿这里有一个射入伤
There's an entrance wound on the left leg,
却没有射出伤
and there's no exit wound...
不好意思 出什么事了
Uh, I'm sorry, what's going on?
Sonja 射入你腿部的子弹貌似是消失了
Sonja, the bullet in your leg appears to have vanished.
什么 你找不到我的子弹了吗
What, you lost my bullet?
额 是的 他找不到我的子弹了
Well... Uh... Yes, he lost your bullet.
你是不是需要回家休息
Do you think you should go home?
这是我第一天回来工作
It's my first day back.
一切进行的不很顺利
It's not going very well.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
可能是我有点 我说不上来
Maybe I had a little, uh, I don't know,
估计是创伤后应激障碍之类的吧
P.T.S.D. Or whatever,
但我今天早上看到很多人被枪击了
but I-I saw a bunch of people get shot this morning.
这不是一个借口 我只是
It's not an excuse, I just...
所以 你觉得你要回家么?
So... do you think you should go home?
我很好
I'm fine.
你和Charlie过得正常么?
Is everything okay with you and Charlie?
Maggie
Maggie.
我要找到我们的病人
I want to find our patient.
我想让她好起来 好么?
I want to get her better. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
你不能有创伤后紧张症
You can't have a "Little" P.T.S.D.
咱们能别说这个了么
Can we drop this?
她像个小猫一样蜷缩在那里
Found her curled up like a kitten.
谢谢
Thank you.
Katie?
Katie?
- 你们好么 伙计们? - 很好
- You guys good? - Yeah. We're good.
Katie
Katie.
我们要把你送到急诊室 好么?
We need to get you to the E.R., okay?
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling a lot better.
我得走了 我有我该去的地方
I need to go. I have somewhere I need to be.
首先我们得让你从床上下来
First we need to try to get you off this bed.
你能站起来么?
Can you stand?
我得去公园
I need to get to the park.
不行 亲爱的 你生病了
No, honey. You're sick.
你该待在医院里
You need to be in a hospital.
你讨厌我
You hate me.
不 Katie 我不讨厌你
No, Katie, I don't hate you.
你到公园干嘛?
What's at the park?
我想躺在草坪上
I want to lie down in the grass.
我不想再醒来
I don't want to wake up.
不想醒来
I don't want to wake up.
好吧
Okay.
我想我要吐了
I think I'm gonna puke.
你看她眼睛了么?
Do you see her eyes?
看了 有黄疸
Yeah, she's jaundiced.
- 是的 改变计划 - 我想吐
- Yeah. Change of plans. - I think I'm gonna puke.
让我们把你扶起躺下
Let's lay you back down.
Katie 我们要直接把你送到重症监护室
Katie, we're gonna take you straight to the I.C.U.,
好么?
all right?
- Mel - 嘿 姐们
- Mel. - Hey, lady.
- 这是你过量服药的病人 - 嗯哼
- This your O.D.? - Uh-huh.
我会叫护士尽快测她血液的PH值
I'll get a nurse to do her blood pH asap.
你答应介绍给我的
Where's that sexy marine biologist
性感的海洋生物医学家呢
you promised me?
我又没法带他到处跑
Couldn't fit him in my carry-on.
她的肝脏已经完全堵塞了 Mel
Her liver's definitely congested, Mel.
Katie 我需要你翻个身 好么?
Katie, I'm gonna need you to scooch over, okay?
我感觉不好
I don't feel good.
我知道你感觉不好
I know you don't.
Katie 我们给你用了
Katie, we gave you
一种叫n-乙酰半胱氨酸的药
a drug called N-acetylcysteine
来抵消你的药物过量反应
to counteract your drug overdose.
但没起作用 我们正尽我们努力
It didn't work. We're gonna do what we can
来让你感到舒适一些
to make you feel comfortable.
我到底怎么了?
What's happening to me?
我们从现在开始要考虑下一步怎么办
We need to consider the next steps from here.
"下一步"?
"Next steps"?
额 其实没有下一步
Uh, there are no next steps.
她正处于暴发性肝衰竭中
She's in fulminant liver failure.
除非她得到肝移植
Unless she gets a liver transplant
在接下来几个小时里
In the next few hours,
就还有希望
she'll get her wish.
否则她就活不了了
She'll die.
好的
Okay.
她可以接受一个新肝脏么?
Is she a viable candidate for a new liver?
可以 一个17岁的女孩
Yeah. She's 17 in an I.C.U.
在重症监护室里正患暴发性肝衰竭
In fulminant liver failure.
一次自杀倾向不会造成影响
One suicide attempt won't be prejudicial.
她有说她为什么自杀么?
She say why she did it?
没有 她没说什么
No, she didn't really say much.
但是这个状况相当可悲
But there's a lot of shame.
那如果要我猜
So if I had to guess,
是环境造成的
it'd be something situational.
那她并不是临床抑郁
Okay. She's not clinically depressed,
那就是我要说的
that's all I'm saying.
她身上肯定发生了什么
I think that something happened to her.
谢谢
Thanks.
好运
Good luck.
Maggie 你找到她父母了么?
Maggie, did you find her parents?
她手♥机♥在你这儿
You have her phone.
什么? 有些时候你没看到显而易见的东西
What? Sometimes you don't see the obvious.
是她妈妈?
Her mom?
希望不是
I hope not.
死吧 婊♥子♥
天哪
Jeez.
好吧 这是什么?
Okay. What is it?
我就知道
I knew it.
所以我死了吗
So am I dead?
因为我感觉有点像幽灵
Cause I'm-I'm feeling a little ghosty.
不 你还在昏迷中 还在重症监护室
No. You're in a coma and you're in the I.C.U.
好吧 很好 那么这样 我需要你的帮助
Okay, great. Great. So, look, I need your help.
我不能
I can't...
嘿 Nick 是你么?
Yeah. Hey. Nick, is it?
对 我现在还不是和你说话
Yeah. I can't be talking to you right now.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好 我的老婆还在楼上
Okay. So my wife is upstairs
她马上快生产了 额
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表