Joy knows everything.
不用你提醒
You don't have to remind me.
她知道你都做过些什么
She knows what you did.
也有我的份
What we did.
又被找麻烦了
Problem?
但你还是喜欢在他手下工作 是吧
You like working for him, don't you?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
但他好像对你总是吹毛求疵
I don't know. He seems picky.
高标准严要求罢了 了解他就会发现他的好
He has standards. Once you get to know him, he's just the best.
-部长 -说
- Minister. - Yes.
给您的电气化会议简报
Briefing for the electrification meeting.
-赤字注资文件 -谢谢
- Deficit funding paper. - Thank you.
自行车道和铁路网建议书
Cycle paths, Network Rail recommendations,
-盖特威克机场扩建计划 -等一下
- Gatwick airport expansion... - Hold on, hold on.
为什么公路运输会议要我负责
Why am I doing this, "road haulage meeting"?
-这是今天内阁会议的任务 -今天没有内阁会议
- It's cabinet today, it's Thursday. - There is no Cabinet meeting.
-为什么 -会议取消了
- Why not? - My information is it's been cancelled.
-为什么 -因为现在内阁出了问题
- Why? - Because as of this moment there is no cabinet.
为什么她没提前通知我
So why hasn't she called me in?
有事耽误了
There's a delay.
什么事
What sort of delay?
你应该能看出来
I think you'll find the Prime Minister is having
首相要想实现她的构想困难重重
a degree of difficulty imposing her will.
到底是什么情况 快告诉我
What the hell is this? Just tell me.
有些本该离开内阁的人赶都赶不走
Certain people who were meant to quit aren't quitting.
首相显然想排掉教皇
Apparently, she's having a particular problem with Bishop.
教皇 他在内阁里就像下水沟里的脂肪
Bishop. But he's the one that everyone wants to get rid of.
每个人都想尽快除掉他
He is the fatberg in the drain of government.
为什么他就是赶不走呢
Why won't he go?
教皇今早和道恩开了个会 他准备反击了
Bishop and Dawn had a meeting at breakfast. He's pushing back.
-反击 -没错
- Pushing back? - Yeah.
-首相说很快就会提拔我 -彼得
- She told me I was going to be promoted. - Peter...
外交大臣是你的了
..you are going to be Foreign Secretary.
你知道的 内阁不过是在洗牌
You know as well as anyone, it's like any reshuffle,
总会有人反击
pushback is always a part of it.
教皇有什么手段兴风作浪
What leverage does Bishop have, do we know?
-度假时的小手段 -不是吧
- It's just something to do with the holiday. - Oh, no, not that.
他和道恩一起度了个假
The holiday Bishop took with Dawn.
没人不知道马略卡岛上的八卦 都传了好几年了
Everybody knows about Majorca. That's been going round for years.
西敏寺里确实流言四起
In Westminster, yes.
侍者们的闲话
It's some chatty waiters
弄脏了的床单
and dirty bedsheets...
-到处都是流言但没有证据 -我们不得而知
- It's a lot of allegations and no proof. - We don't know.
太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
尽管如此
Even so...
给那女人装上轮子都没办法让她跑起来
You could put wheels on that woman, she still wouldn't be a bus.
别想这个了 大臣
Keep out of it, Minister.
眼光放长远一些
Play the long game.
彼得·劳伦斯公开致歉
他女儿明目张胆地吸毒
His daughter's on drugs and she's not even trying to hide it.
并且
And...
还和不少男生约炮
..she had sex with a couple of boys on the way out.
照片上是莉莉·劳伦斯
It's Lily Laurence.
看看她的裙子
You see right up her skirt.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
等一下 那是莎米安
Hold on a minute. That's Charmian.
-没错 是她 -我不是让她走了吗
- Yeah, she's been in. - I don't understand. I thought I let her go.
她来找人力资源部门
She's been seeing human resources.
控诉职场性别歧视
Gender bias.
什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你解雇她的时候 说如果不是她裙子很短
When you fired her you said you'd employed her
-你根本就不会雇她 -我没说过这种话
- because you admired her short skirts. - That's not what I said.
反正是这个意思
You said something like it.
她因此抗♥议♥说 她被解雇是不合理的
She's saying her dismissal is therefore inoperative.
她想要公正的裁决 赔偿她的损失
She wants damages. She wants a tribunal.
她被你冒犯了 乔 她有权这么做
She was offended, Joe, and she had every right to be.
混♥蛋♥ 我才没有那么说过
Rubbish. I know what I said.
莎米安报告的失误让我们损失了15万
Charmian lost us 1.5 million through inaccurate reporting.
你最好现在和她好好聊聊
The wisest thing is to talk to her.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything...
-我可有很多想说的 -我知道
- Oh, I've got a lot to say. - I'm sure.
我先告诉你
Can I just say first, that contrary
和你所知的相反
to everything you've been told,
2015年1月13日那天 彼得·劳伦斯在华盛顿特区
Peter Laurence was in Washington DC on 13 January 2015.
我不相信
I can't believe this.
他当时向一家名叫美籍英国人的智库
He was at a dodgy think tank called British-American,
-兜售英国国民健康保险制度的信息 -这只是你的一家之词
- selling off the NHS... - According to you.
尽管他的妻子声称
..in spite of the fact his wife is claiming
他当时在纽约陪她逛街
that he was in New York with her shopping.
-轮到我说了吗 -请
- Can I say something in return? - Go ahead.
彼得·劳伦斯是自♥由♥市场的狂热拥护者
Peter Laurence is a passionate fan of the free market.
-莎米安 你不喜欢他 -我也不讨厌他
- You don't like him, Charmian. - I don't dislike him.
你不喜欢像他那种专攻零售和地♥产♥的人
A man whose expertise is in retail and property is not your type.
我很能理解
I can understand that.
他在汉普斯特德的宴会上一定也不受欢迎
He wouldn't be popular guest at a Hampstead dinner party...
我又不住在汉普斯特德
I don't live in Hampstead. ..
但要想当一个合格的记者
but if you want to be a journalist, sorry,
你必须把私人恩怨放一放
you've got to put personal prejudice aside.
他拥护右翼不代表他是个罪犯
Now, just because he's right wing doesn't mean he's a criminal.
乔 我需要你重新雇佣我
Joe, I'm going to need to be rehired.
只要几个星期就好
Not for ever, just for a few weeks.
-我找过法律咨♥询♥ -找的谁
- I've taken legal advice. - Who from?
无可奉告
I'm not at liberty to say.
-为什么 -私人事务
- Why not? - It's private.
我很需要你送我去华盛顿
I really want you to send me to Washington.
你想让我们给你报销
What, you're asking us to pay?
-总比我要求损失赔偿更好接受吧 -你不会的
- Well, would you prefer if I pursued compensation? - You wouldn't.
你真的确定我不会吗 乔
Are you sure, Joe? You really think I wouldn't do it?
你想要我雇你几个星期
You mention weeks, how many weeks?
-四个 -两个
- Four. - Two.
我需要去细致调查
I need to do more digging.
幸运的话 我一定能挖出更多信息
I believe I can access new sources with a bit of luck.
-我给你三周 二等座 -当然
- I'll give you three. Bucket class. - Of course.
-单程票 -不行 乔
- One-way. - No, Joe, sorry, unfortunately not.
我已经自己买♥♥了一张票
I took the liberty of buying myself a ticket.
我这次能一举扳倒彼得·劳伦斯
I'm going to nail Peter Laurence once and for all.
你给我投资 回报率可不低
You might even get your one and a half back.
注意 这可是"视差"政策
Remember, it's Parallax policy,
任何毒品和特权都要回收
any drugs at all and privileges will be revoked.
大家听好 都出来
Right, everyone, out of your cells.
毒品搜查
Drug search.
都出来
Everyone out of your cells.
去餐厅
Off to the canteen.
到餐厅去 女士们 谢谢配合
Up to the canteen, ladies. Thank you.
请检查一下
Pick it up, please.
-冰淇淋呢 -所有特权都取消了
- Where's the ice cream? - They've stopped all privileges.
别逗我 快给我来点冰淇淋
Look, don't mug me off. Can you just get me some ice cream?
-都说了没有了 -我必须吃到冰淇淋
- I said we ain't got none. - Look, that's all I'm eating, yeah.
就不能给我来点吗
Can you just please get me some ice cream?
我要吃冰淇淋 别这么盯着我
I want some ice cream! Why are you looking at me like that?
我想吃冰淇淋
I want some ice cream!
杰米 冷静点
Jamie, come on.
都给我安静
All right! That's enough!
安静
Keep it down, please.
橙汁
Orange soup?
炸蛤蛎饼
It's a clam rissole.
芝麻菜卷
Arugula wrap?
海苔配松露
Seaweed with truffle shaved?
-你想怎么样 -我们能见面吗
- What the hell is this? - Can we meet?
-我在伯明翰 -那又怎样
- I'm in Birmingham. - So?
你不记得是你先打给我的了吗
Don't you remember you called me?