stepped forward to say sorry...
我知道如果我今晚不来参加互助会
..And I knew if I didn't make it to this evening's meeting
我一定会失控
I was going to lose it.
我现在肯定已经喝了一瓶白葡萄酒
I'd have had a bottle of white wine by now,
而且还不知不觉
without even noticing.
就是在微醺的状态下 再开一瓶
Just have a nice buzz on and be starting my second.
戒酒对我来说的问题在于...
The problem with getting sober, for me, is that I...
我才刚开始几个月
I only managed it a few months ago.
94天吧
Well, 94 days.
我心理一直在等...
And I've been expecting, like...
等一个奖励
..A reward...
我知道这只是运气不好 但是我偏偏在这时候
..And I know it's bad luck, but at the same time,
偶然惹上了
I happened to get into
一个很有权势的男人
a lot of trouble with a very powerful man
他执意要对我赶尽杀绝
and he has been pursuing me with absolute determination...
要毁了我
..To destroy me...
毁了我的名声
To destroy my reputation...
毁了我的人生
To destroy my livelihood. Um...
抱歉
Sorry, erm...
我不会继续说下去了
I'm not going to say any more.
对不起 我不是想打扰你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
没事
Forget about it.
我们这周一起上过法庭
We were both in the same courtroom this week.
而且阵营不同
On different sides.
我每晚都会来参加互助会
I go to the meeting every night.
这里的一切对话都是保密的
Everything that's said is completely confidential.
我知道
I know that.
如果那里不是绝对安全
If there wasn't a safe space
那就完全没有意义了
it would have no value at all.
我平时不去那里
It's not my usual meeting.
我想问问
I wondered...
你回家之后是一个人待着吗
If you're just going home to an empty flat,
-当然我没权利过问... -确实与你无关
- and it's none of my business if you are... - None.
我想问问你愿不愿意跟我喝杯咖啡
I wondered if you'd like to have a coffee with me.
我就想说一句
For what it's worth,
我觉得今天发生的事并不公平
I didn't think what happened today was fair.
你在为彼得·劳伦斯工作 所以就这样了
You were working for Peter Laurence, so, that's it.
我确实在他的团队
I was on his team, yeah.
所以没什么好说的
So, there's nothing more to say.
其实可以说很多
There's a lot more to say.
现在喝咖啡有点晚了
It's a bit late for coffee.
我不会开灯的
I'm not going to turn on the lights.
我并没有那份自信可以开灯
It would suggest a level of confidence I don't have.
我也没有
No, nor me.
我想跟你说件事
I want to give you my news.
什么事
What news?
我之前说过 有个去奥斯汀工作的机会
I told you I was up for a job in Austin.
-嗯 -我拿到了
- Mm-hm. - I got it.
-在德州吗 -对
- In Texas? - Mm-hm.
你要接受吗
You going to take it?
那可是世界顶尖的图书馆
It's one of the greatest libraries in the world.
你在想什么
Tell me what you're thinking.
我在想...
What am I thinking...
我觉得很惊讶
I'm thinking, wow.
是好的惊讶还是坏的
Wow good or wow bad?
都有 我还在消化
Both. Just taking it in.
一方面我很为你开心
On one level I'm very happy for you.
另一方面呢
And on another level?
其实与我无关 对吧
Well, it's not about me, is it?
我们彼此都很自♥由♥
We've always been free, both of us.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我今天下午去了趟政♥府♥大楼
And I went by Downing Street this afternoon...
为什么
Did you, why?
跟你一样 新工作
Same as you. New job.
什么工作
What sort of job?
因为臭名昭著的毕晓普
Well, stinking Bishop
把外♥交♥部♥长这个岗位
has been making an absolute pig's ear
做得一团糟
out of being Foreign Secretary.
那很好啊
Well, that's wonderful.
道恩明说了"外♥交♥部♥"吗
Did Dawn say, "Foreign Office"?
她没明确说 但是挺明显的
Not in so many words but it was pretty obvious.
重大国务官位只有四个
There's only four great offices of state.
首相 总理
Prime Minister, Chancellor,
内政部长 外♥交♥部♥长
Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary.
只有毕晓普在四处树敌
As Bishop's the only one making enemies
而且确实能力不足
and being generally incompetent,
所以我要去的地方应该很明确
it's pretty clear where I'm headed.
道恩不是很讨厌你吗
I thought Dawn hated you.
她不讨厌我
No, she doesn't hate me.
她只是怕我 这是有区别的
She fears me, which is different.
伟大的英国将被重新定义
Great Britain is going to be redefined...
定义成什么
..As what?
定义成什么呢 总不能一直怀旧
As what, exactly? Can't all be nostalgia.
敦刻尔克 白崖 温斯顿
Dunkirk, White Cliffs, and Winston,
到底是什么呢
so what's it going to be?
从此刻起 举国上下将重新出发
This is the moment we start again as a nation.
你还能再雄心壮志一点吗
Nothing more ambitious than that?
你不是很喜欢雄心壮志吗
I thought you liked ambition.
我肯定得喜欢 不是吗
Well, I must do, mustn't I?
你跟你妻子说了吗
Did you tell your wife?
没有
No.
你女儿呢
Your daughter?
-莉莉 我说了让你慢点 -我应该快点
- Lily, I told you to slow down. - I think I should speed up.
是这样的 我一直在思考
Just to say, I've been thinking about
你昨晚跟我说的话
what you said last night.
哪句话 是我很需要你的车那句吗
Oh, yeah, which part, that I badly needed the ride?
不是
No, no, not that.
-当然这件事我很开心 -我也是
- Though I'm pleased you did. - Me, too.
不是
No, it's, erm...
是你说被开除的事
It's what you told me about being sacked.
什么事
Well, what about it?
是这样 这与我无关 但是...
Well, look, it's none of my business, but...
私下来说 如果你不介意
..Off the record, if you don't mind, I'd, erm...
我可以为你提供法律意见
..I'd quite like to give you legal advice.
卢克
Luke.
我想说我碰见了莎米安·派珀
I wanted you to know I bumped into Charmian Pepper.
碰见
Bumped into?
-什么叫碰见了 -她失去了工作
- What the hell does bumped into mean? - She lost her job.
你希望我说什么 她跟公众人物为敌
What do you want me to say? She libelled a public figure.
我知道 只是想告诉你一声
Yeah, I know, I just thought you should know.
你好 我是玛格丽特 请留言
Hi, this is Margaret. Leave a message.
全体起立
All rise!
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
-早 -早 彼得
- Morning. - Morning, Peter.
-部长 -乔伊
- Minister. - Joy.
你肯定听说了
You've obviously heard.
你怎么能每次都比我先知道呢
How do you know everything before I do?
全国优秀部门 白厅电报部
A great office of state - Whitehall Telegraph.
我肯定得把你带上
I will obviously be taking you with me.
荣幸之至 先生
I would love that, sir.
-邓肯 -部长
- Duncan. - Minister.
部长 日记给您
Minister. The diary.
怎么了 先生
What is it, sir?
你衣服上 我不知道是什么
Got a, erm... I don't know what that is.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我还有一件备用 我这就去换
I always keep another, a spare. I'll change.
没关系 我知道你...
It's fine. I know how much you...
-家里有三个小孩 -我记得
- Three young children, you know. - I remember.
-她表现越来越差了 -可不是吗
- She's getting worse. - Tell me about it.
无论如何 你都不能解雇乔伊
You can't get rid of her, under any circumstances.
她什么都知道