I'm not saying sorry to you.
晚安
Goodnight.
我再也不需要你了 希尼
I shan't need you any more, Sydney.
-谢谢 晚安 -晚安 部长先生
- Thanks. Have a good night. - Goodnight, sir.
我们走路吧 这对身体有益
Let's walk. It'll do us good.
米克 你知道的
Well, Mick, as you know,
我没能有幸去上大学
I was not lucky enough to go to university,
但在我看来 玩乐也是大学生活的一部分
but my understanding is that having fun is part of university life.
没错
Oh, right.
所以说你认为嗑药是一种玩乐吗
So you think that taking drugs is just having fun?
不 我不是这么说的
No, that's not what I said.
-你是位政♥府♥部长 彼得 -你说的没错
- You're a government minister, Peter. - That's right.
我是政♥府♥部长 但我女儿不是
I'm a government minister, and my daughter isn't.
-这有很大差别 -你总是这样
- There is a big difference. - This is so bloody typical.
佯装成人♥民♥的公仆...
You pose as a man of the people...
我没有装作什么 米克
I don't pose as anything, Mick.
但归根结底 彼得 就是只许州官放火
Well, when it comes down to it, Peter, there's one rule for you
不许百姓点灯
and another rule for the rest of us.
换做其他人可能现在已经被捕了
Anyone else would've been arrested by now.
你是伸张正义的部长
You're the Minister for Justice,
而你的家人却在做违法的事
and your own family's breaking the law.
你还能在这个位置上待多久
How much longer can you last in that job?
有很多人觉得你是在胡作非为
A lot of people, you know, think you're taking the piss.
怎么胡作非为了
In what way?
因为英国的每个人都同意我的观点
Because everybody in Britain agrees with me -
你要把囚犯都关起来 并且不让他们释放
you lock criminals up and you throw away the key.
但你 出于某种原因
But you, for some reason,
似乎希望他们满大街闲逛
seem to want them wandering around on the streets out there.
我绝无此意
I absolutely do not want that.
你到底为什么要给自己找麻烦呢 彼得
Why the hell would you make all this trouble for yourself, Peter,
你本没必要这么做
when you just don't need to?
米克 这或许在你听来会感到惊讶
Well, Mick, this may come as a bit of a shock to you,
但我恰好是坚信"引领强于跟随"的
but I happen to be one of those politicians
政客之一
who believes in leading rather than following.
怎么了 她通常不会让你这么早离开
What's happened? She doesn't usually let you go this early.
这样的机会 浪费就太可惜了
Well, it would be a shame to waste it.
好的 不 他不介意 他聊嗨了
Yeah, no, he won't mind. He's flying.
-把犯人关到死的好处是什么 -政策就是这样
- What's the advantage of throwing away a key? - That's the policy.
好吧...
Ok...
我还非常关注监狱改革
And I care very deeply about prison reform.
-我... -这是我迫切想推动的
- Oh, I... - That is something I want very badly.
我毫不怀疑你想推动监狱改革
I don't doubt that you want prison reform.
但我不确定你的首相也想这么做
I'm not so sure your Prime Minister does.
而全国有99%的人支持她的观点
And she's got 99% of the country on her side with that one.
米克 或许你比我更了解她的想法
Well, Mick, maybe you know her thoughts better than I do.
请到马里波恩
Marylebone, please.
-给你 -好的 谢谢
- There you go. - All right, thank you.
波切蒂诺解决不了问题[原热刺主教练]
Pochettino is not the answer!
-老天 -没错
- Oh, my goodness...! - I know!
感觉好久没有这样了
Oh, it feels like forever.
可不是吗
Oh, it isn't.
我不想让你心烦 但...
I don't want to upset you, but...
我得问你一个问题
..I did want to ask you a question.
那你问吧
Go on, then.
就是...
It's just...
彼得受到了些惊吓
Peter was a bit spooked.
有天 一个囚犯跑来说他有个女儿
One day, a prisoner comes forward to say he has a daughter,
接着 第二天他就当选了司法部长
and then the next day he's made Minister of Justice.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
-你是问... -我想问她是否知情
- Are you asking...? - I suppose I'm asking whether she knew.
她当然知道 我告诉了她
Well, of course she knew. I told her.
我不是专门...
But didn't I specifically...?
什么
What?
听着...
Look...
我们俩彼此会说些事
You and I, we tell each other stuff,
但也该私下保密 不是吗
but we also ring fence stuff, don't we?
还有私生女的这整件事 我...
And this whole thing with the illegitimate daughter, I...
事实上 我记得我提了要保密 我确定我说过
Actually, I remember ring fencing. I'm sure I did.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
我在想这段关系对你来说意味着什么
I'm wondering what this relationship means to you.
你是在说你不想再见我了吗
Are you saying you don't want to see me any more?
不是
No.
-不 我没这么说 -那就行了
- No, I'm not saying that. - OK, then.
-但我能问问 -随便问
- But can I just ask...? - Ask anything.
她的出现是为了毁了他的事业吗
Is she out to destroy his career?
道恩没必要这么做
Dawn doesn't have to.
他不是在自作自受吗
Isn't he doing that for himself?
你知道我想要什么吗
Do you know what I'd like?
一生中 我们能有一次在这个公♥寓♥外见面
Once in our lives, we could meet outside this apartment.
是啊 但那是不可能的
Yeah. Well, that's not going to happen.
现在你在司法部工作 要更加谨慎行事
Now you're at Justice, it's a whole new level of scrutiny.
你还能晚上坐卧铺车回贝克街吗
Can you still get away with bunking off to Baker Street at night?
我一直都这样
Well, I always have.
一直
Always?
你一直都有女朋友吗
Did you always have girlfriends?
说真的 我很好奇
Really, I'm interested.
你知道 我搬去诺丁山的时候才二十出头
You know, I was in my early 20s when I moved to Notting Hill.
离克里登很远
A long way from Croydon.
是啊
Yeah.
突然间 我来到了一个不同的世界
I was suddenly in a different world.
诺丁山都是住大房♥子的富家子弟
Notting Hill was packed with kids in big houses,
装扮成放荡不羁的波西米亚人
pretending to be bohemians.
成天做♥爱♥ 吸毒
Lots of sex, lots of drugs.
许多人一起谈论戈尔切夫
Lots of men talking about Gorchev,
还有普拉提 核裁军运动 女权主义
and Pilates, CND, feminism.
而那是一个巨大的假象
And it was one massive fake.
全都体现在个人收入上 说一套做一套
All on private incomes. Talk left, live right.
因为我比其他人少说些废话
And because I talked slightly less bollocks than the other men...
我是个有洞察力的人 看到了原本的样貌
I was clear-eyed, I saw it for what it was.
所以...
So...
没错 我"很受欢迎" 都乐于找我作伴
Yeah, I was "popular". I was a popular companion.
那你当时结婚了吗
And were you married at the time?
实话实说 我结了婚
As a matter of fact, I was, yeah.
彼得 我改变计划了
Peter, I've changed my plans.
我不去得克萨斯了
I'm not going to Texas.
-我以为你找到了工作 -我确实找到了
- I thought you got the job? - I did.
但当我告诉你的时候 或许我有些...
And when I told you, maybe I was...
受伤 因为你没有表现得更难过
hurt you didn't seem more upset.
-我确实很难过 -我们在一起很契合 很开心
- I was upset. - We're good together and we're happy.
比你和你的家人一起更开心
Much happier than you are with your family.
那你为什么要放我走呢
So why exactly were you letting me go?
因为你不属于我
Because I don't own you.
说得真轻巧
It's convenient.
好吧
All right.
但我也自♥由♥了
But I'm free, too.
我有权选择留在这里 争取我们的关系
I'm free to stay here and fight for our relationship.
很好
Good.
这是你的权利
That is your right.
不过值得一提的是 我的家庭很好
And it's worth saying, my family is fine.
一个女儿闹上新闻 还有一个离家出走
One daughter all over the papers and one ran away.
我们相处得很好 是一个幸福的家庭
We get along fine. It's a good home.
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚 哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah! Hallelujah!*
*哈利路亚 哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah! Hallelujah!*
*为了耶♥和♥华♥上主*