剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
You said "Yes" eventually.
反正你最后还不是答应了嘛
You wore me down.
因为你把我缠疯了
I loved you with my entire heart, sugar.
我是全心全意爱你的 甜心
I always did.
一直都是
You were a little freer with your other organs.
你别的器官可没这么做
It's a shame.
真遗憾
About the deal you made to be Garcetti's VP.
你答应加尔塞蒂要跟他并肩竞选
You would have finally been on the winning ticket.
你最终肯定会获选总统的
We can't let Fred Collier stay President.
不能让弗雷德·科里尔留任总统
He represents the worst of the Democratic Party.
他是民♥主♥党里的老鼠屎
President Howdy Doody.
简直就是霍迪·都迪总统
Now, sure, his numbers will spike,
如今 托了这次悲剧的福
with all the goodwill following this.
他的支持率必然会飙高
But he will squander it, right?
但他最终还是会搞砸的 对吧
Like the dumb, shit-eating turtle he is.
他这种白♥痴♥脑残肯定会搞砸的
Bud, the President just died.
巴德 总统刚刚去世
Our son just got married.
我们的儿子才结婚
Can you stop talking about politics
你就不能歇会
for one frigging minute?
别提政♥治♥吗
This is the most profound crisis
这是绝大多数美国人
most Americans will experience in their lifetime.
这辈子会经历的最大危机
Now, they need a strong,
他们需要一个强势
resilient, competent leader
有毅力且有能力的领袖
to get them through this.
来带领他们渡过难关
Fred Collier is not that man.
弗雷德·科里尔这个男人办不到
But you are that woman.
而你这个女人却可以
And you know it.
你心知肚明
Come on, Elaine, this is me.
伊莱恩 这里只有我
No one else.
没有别人
Now, you tell me you're gonna do something about this.
告诉我你打算有所作为
Just say it.
说出口吧
Say the words.
说吧
Say you're gonna run.
说你将要参选总统
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表