剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Political Animals.
《政坛野兽》前情提要
Susan Berg has the story.
苏珊·伯格手里有料
T.J. Hammond tried to kill himself.
T.J·哈蒙德曾试图自杀
You know, working with Anne
知道吗 能和安妮一起
on the engagement party has been a dream.
准备订婚派对简直是场梦
We wanted 60 people at a club,
我们本来只想在俱乐部邀60人参加
and we're having 300 people at the zoo,
现在得在动物园搞来三百号♥人
because your mother likes elephants.
就因为你母亲喜欢大象
There is no article
没有一篇报道
that can explain the complexities of a single marriage.
能解释一场婚姻的复杂
You don't make it easy to love you.
想爱你真的不容易
It's not supposed to be easy.
爱哪里容易了
Easy is Georgia.
上乔治娅容易
Easy is where you can spend the night
我搬家时 你随便挑个地方待着
while I'm moving out.
也容易
The Iranian court has found the journalists guilty.
伊朗法庭判记者有罪
President Hakam has set their execution for 24 hours from now.
哈卡姆总统下令24小时内处决犯人
I'd like to propose to the president that he send you to Iran.
我想向总统提议派你去伊朗
Thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会开口呢
You just wanted me
你就是想让我
to get Garcetti to send you to Iran?
说服加尔塞蒂把你派去伊朗
I am the best person to get those journalists back,
我是救回这些记者的最佳人选
and you know it.
你对此心知肚明
Can you keep a secret, Clark?
你能保守秘密吗 克拉克
I'm gonna run for president again.
我要再次参选总统
Senator, there's a vote tomorrow
议员先生 明天将有一个
on the education bill,
针对教育法案的投票
and a little shit-talking bird told me
一个爱告状的大嘴巴跟我说
your fat ass is out of town.
你提着你的大屁♥股♥出了城
Something about the other side
事关反对方给该法案
labeling it affirmative action.
贴上"平权法案"的标签
Now told 'em Don Strickland
现在告诉他们 唐·斯特里克兰
may be one of the luckiest assholes ever
可能是史上宣誓就职国会的议员中
to have been sworn into congress,
最幸运的混球之一
but that doesn't mean he's a coward.
但那并不意味着他就是个懦夫
Hang on, I'll finish the insult for you, Senator.
别挂电♥话♥啊 我还没羞辱完你呢 议员
I'm a bastard. I'm a rotten son of a bitch, right?
我是个杂种 我是狗♥娘♥养♥的 对吗
I suck at tennis and bowling.
我网球和保龄球打得很烂
Hell, there's about five things I do well,
该死 我就擅长做五件事情
and one of 'em is fart.
其中之一就是放屁
Now this is history,
现在这些都是过去时了
and if you're too chicken to be on the right side of it,
如果你没种 站错阵营
then I will drag your ass,
我就会抓着你的屁♥股♥
kicking and screaming, across the line
任由你哭喊大闹 也要把你拽过来
and you can blow me for it later.
你可以跟我秋后算账
Now have a nice evening, Don.
现在祝你有个愉快的夜晚 唐
Give Marjorie a kiss for me.
代我向马乔里问好
Evening, sugar.
晚上好 甜心
Can we have a moment?
能让我俩单独待会吗
What is it, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
Sarah Latham.
萨拉·莱瑟姆
Who? Don't bullshit me, Bud.
谁 别想蒙混过关 巴德
Sarah Latham.
萨拉·莱瑟姆
Oh, the homely gal from your advance team.
你先遣团队里其貌不扬的姑娘
The one that you fired for the...
你炒了她 因为...
Did you sleep with her?
你跟她上过床吗
Jesus. No.
天啊 没有
Where'd you get that from?
你从哪儿听来的
She's come forward.
她已经站出来了
But I swear, Elaine,
我发誓 伊莱恩
I barely met the woman before you tossed her.
你炒她之前我都没怎么见过她
She has dates.
她手上有日期
Specifics about when you had sex,
具体到你们何时做的爱
what you prefer in bed...
还有你在床上的小嗜好...
Baby, it's a bunch a lies.
宝贝 那全是狗屁
She's just trying to save her own ass for getting fired.
她只是因为被炒了 想试着自保
You said that last time.
你上次也这么说
I haven't done anything since I held this office.
我上任以来 就没乱搞过
I've been good like we talked about.
我一直像你我约定的那样乖乖的
You haven't been good.
你就是死性不改
You're just a rotten and lying bastard!
你就是个冥顽不化谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
That is 17th century Qing Dynasty!
那可是17世纪清朝的古董
Now, Mao gave that to Nixon...!
那是毛♥泽♥东♥馈赠给尼克松的...
So you talked the Iranians into sitting down with us in Oman?
你说服伊朗人和我们在阿曼进行会谈了是吗
I guaranteed the Sultan we'd protect him.
我向苏丹王保证过我们会保护他
The location has to be top secret.
会面地点要绝对保密
And you want me to send your ex-husband to negotiate?
你还想让我派你的前夫去谈判
Elaine, the former president is a joke.
伊莱恩 前总统就是个笑话
He's one sex scandal away from Dancing with the Stars.
他再有一个性丑闻就比得上《与星共舞》了
Sending a former U.S. president
派前任美国总统去
gives Hakam the clout he needs
给足了哈卡姆所需要的影响力
to get his country to the negotiating table,
能让他代表他的国家来到谈判桌旁
and it gives you the chance
并且这也让你有机会
to talk Iran off their weapons program
来劝说伊朗放弃他们的核武器计划
without looking like we got pushed around by terrorists.
而不显得我们在任由恐♥怖♥主♥义♥摆布
If I could, just interrupt.
我能不能 打断一下
Maybe it would send a stronger message
如果我们派出一位现任内阁的成员
if we sent a seated member of the administration.
也许会传达出更强烈的信♥号♥♥
I do have some experience in these matters.
我在处理类似事件上有经验
No way, Fred. Sorry.
不行 弗雷德 抱歉
Elaine,
伊莱恩
your husband himself sent me
你丈夫他曾经亲自派我
to Mexico to negotiate the release of those American citizens.
去墨西哥谈判以释放美国公民
That was Mexico
那是墨西哥
and two college students smuggling a Volvo of pot.
是两名大学生用沃尔沃偷渡了一整车的大♥麻♥
This is Iran,
而这次是伊朗
accusing innocent American journalists of being spies.
指控无辜的美国记者为间谍
These negotiations won't happen over margaritas.
这可不是把酒言欢就能搞定的
Regardless of his personal exploits,
且不说他的个人功绩
there is no one else with Bud's international stature
没人享有巴德那样的国际声望
or his experience negotiating at this level.
或同等水平的谈判经验
Seems like you've got all the angles figured out.
看起来你把方方面面都考虑到了
I'm not exactly sure what you need me for.
我真不清楚你想要我做什么
Well, obviously, I need your blessing, Mr. President.
显然 我需要你的同意 总统阁下
And if I don't give it?
如果我不同意呢
Barry, sit down with the vice president and Donovan,
巴里 和副总统还有多诺万坐在一起
hammer out a statement.
起草一份声明
Announce that we're sending the former president
宣告说我们要派前总统
to negotiate with Hakam.
前去和哈卡姆谈判
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 阁下
Now, if this goes wrong-- if hostages end up dead
如果出了纰漏 如果人♥质♥死了
and Iran still wants their nukes--
如果伊朗依旧想要他们的核武器...
I think you're through being America's sweetheart.
你可就再也当不成美国甜心了
You own this one now, Elaine.
现在这个烂摊子归你了 伊莱恩
Garcetti went for it?
加尔塞蒂同意了吗
Yes. We have a strategy debrief at 0800.
是的 8点整我们有一场策略汇报
Your father is wheels up in an hour.
你父亲的飞机将在一小时后起飞
Have I waited long enough to ask you
我现在总可以问你
what the hell you're thinking throwing Dad back into the ring?
把老爸搅和进来 你到底怎么想的了吗
Maybe you should worry about telling your fiancee
也许你应该担心 要告诉你的未婚妻
we have to push the engagement party.
我们不得不推迟订婚派对了
Shit. We have to push the party.
见鬼 我们不得不推迟派对了
We'll just do it at the house,
我们就在家办
time TBD, simple.
时间待定 一切从简
Yeah. Has T.J. called you?
好吧 T.J.有联♥系♥过你吗
I am just getting that knot in my stomach.
这问题就像在我胃里打了结一样
You know, I could be gone 24 hours
知道吗 我能消失24小时
and no one would even notice.
而没人会注意到
Your brother is an addict,
你哥哥是个瘾君子
and a hundred million people just found out he tried to kill himself.
广大民众才发现他曾企图自杀
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表