剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
Have you seen him since the divorce?
离婚后你们见过面吗
Bud? No.
巴德吗 没见过
So tonight's the first time, huh?
那今晚是第一次了
Any residual feelings there?
还有未了之情吗
If there were I wouldn't tell you.
有我也不会告诉你
What are you really after, Ms. Berg?
你到底想要什么 伯格小姐
To follow the Secretary of State for the week
在国务卿儿子的订婚派对的那一周
of her son's engagement party...
对您进行贴身采访
Spare me the bullshit.
别跟我扯了
We're off the record.
现在不录音了
My office informed me that we were given a choice,
我的办公室告诉我 我们有两个选择
either I let you cover me the week of Douglas's engagement,
要么我让你在道格拉斯订婚这周对我贴身采访
or you were gonna run a piece
要么你就发表一篇文章
about my other son Thomas's difficulties with sobriety.
关于我另一个儿子 托马斯的戒毒问题
An empty threat.
虚张声势
Except that you managed to obtain a sealed document
除非你拿到了一封去年十二月
regarding one night last December.
某个晚上的密封文件
I did.
我拿到了
You're a newspaper. That's news,
你是记者 却甘愿放弃到手的新闻
and yet you traded it for a week with me.
换取对我做一周的贴身采访
Which brings me to my original question.
这就回到了我最初的问题
What are you really after?
你到底想要得到什么
Like any good reporter, Madame Secretary,
国务卿夫人 和其他优秀记者一样
I want the truth.
我想要真♥相♥
Why did you ask your ex-husband for a divorce that night?
您为何在落选当晚向您前夫提出了离婚
Was he too much political baggage for you
是因为面对如此重创
to recreate yourself in the face of such a setback,
他成了您东山再起的政♥治♥包袱
or did you just think your political career was over,
还是因为您当时以为前路渺茫
so you no longer had to tolerate his rampant infidelity?
所以不必再忍♥受丈夫的不忠了
Were you surprised at the public's reaction to the split?
公众对你们离婚的反应又是否出乎您的意料
That the President was suddenly despised
同样是性生活上的糜烂不堪
for the same repugnant sexual behavior
曾被公众解读为荒诞却不失可爱
that the country used to find roguish and cute?
却让这位前总统骤然失宠
That you were suddenly beloved
而您却在长♥期♥被认为
after having been viewed for so long as a...
是工于心计的冷血政坛野兽之后
cold and calculating political animal?
突然受到了公众的爱戴
And lastly,
最后
do you regret staying with him for so long?
和您前夫在一起这么久 你后悔吗
Was it worth it
这一切都值得吗
if you didn't get the grand prize,
如果您未能折桂
the gold...
没能获得那金灿灿的...
glittering tiara of the Presidency?
闪耀光辉的总统头衔
第一集
政 坛 野 兽
How'd it go?
采访进行得如何
Can you remember what my mother called her?
记得你外婆怎么称呼她的吗
A bitch with a capital "C".
十足的大贱♥人♥
She undersold it.
她有过之而无不及
And I should know,
都是同道中人
being a card-carrying member of the club myself.
我该意识到的
Madame Secretary,
国务卿夫人
Bolivian Embassy's office on the line.
玻利维亚大使♥馆♥办公室来电
They've been holding for 20 minutes.
已经在线上等了20分钟了
Also Undersecretary Bradford
副国务卿布拉德福
and Secretary Rivera's office
及里维拉部长的办公室
are also on hold, they say it's important.
也在线上 说有要事
Tell Rivera's office to hold,
让里维拉的办公室继续在线上等着
the rest I'll call back.
其余的我会给他们回电
Put that away.
放下手♥机♥
Put it away. Are you certain there's no way
别捣鼓了 你确定没有办法
I can get out of the remainder of this?
让我脱身了吗
Not unless you're cool with the world finding out
除非你不介意别人发现
what happened with T.J.,
T.J.都干了什么
or with what he might do
也不介意一旦TJ的事迹败露
once the world finds out.
他会作何反应
And when the Times or the Post get a hold of the story,
那等《时报》和《邮报》弄到这故事的时候
do we just give them whatever they want, too?
我们是不是也都有求必应啊
Susan Berg despises you.
苏珊·伯格是真心瞧不起您
She's wanted a sit-down
她早就筹划要来个"对峙"
since you sequestered her from Bud's White House.
自从您把她驱逐出巴德的白宫记者团之后
Well, she finally figured out how to get one.
她可总算是找到路子了
No one else of merit is going to chase this.
换做别人 可没胆这么穷追不舍
They're not. See you later?
没人敢 回头见
Thomas is coming tonight, right?
托马斯今晚也来 是吧
Yeah, yeah, he wants to talk with you and dad
是 是的 他想和你 还有爸爸
about the, uh, nightclub.
谈一下 夜店的事
The nightclub? Oh, Christ.
夜店吗 天呐
I already told him you won't do it.
我已经告诉他你不会同意的
I won't.
我是不会同意的
Hey, are you even sure you want dad there tonight?
对了 你确定今晚要爸爸也在场吗
You know, if I'm finally gonna be in the same room
如果我最终非得
with Anne's parents, and your father,
和安妮的父母 你父亲
and his actress girlfriend,
还有他的演员女友共处一室
I would rather not do that
我可不希望
on the night of the engagement party.
是在你们订婚派对的那晚
The Secretary dropped off.
部长挂电♥话♥了
He's gonna meet you at the White House now.
他现在就到白宫来
You're being called in.
您也被要求列席商议
What did they screw up this time?
他们这回又把什么给搞砸了
I forgot what a flaming-bitch-on-wheels that woman is.
我都忘了那女人是个高级贱♥货♥
Whatever feud exists, she started.
不管我们之间有什么仇 都是她起的头
I mean, one little comment about her
我不过小小评论了一番
epitomizing the death of feminism
她是女权主义灭亡的缩影
and they banned me from the White House for six years.
就被禁止做白宫采访长达六年
I couldn't even go to the Easter Egg roll.
我都不能去参加复活节滚彩蛋大赛
I love the Easter Egg roll.
我可喜欢滚复活节彩蛋了
Uh, hey, just remember that
那个 别忘了
you have the Secretary's salon tonight.
你今晚要参加国务卿夫人的沙龙聚会
So you might want to go home and, uh,
所以你可能得回家
change before that.
换身行头
What's wrong with what I'm wearing?
我这身衣服怎么了
I wear one outfit a day. I'm not Beyonce.
我一天穿一套 我又不是碧昂丝
Yeah, no, it's fine. It's just, uh,
对 不是 套装很好 只是...
it's not incredibly salon-y, I guess.
我猜 这不太适合沙龙聚会
Russ, exactly how many political salons have you been to?
拉斯 你参加过几次政♥治♥沙龙聚会
Zero. Yeah, none. Yeah.
零 完全没去过 这不得了
There you go. Good-bye.
就这样吧 再见
My own candle.
这是我的蜡烛
Blow out the candle. Blow it out.
把蜡烛吹灭 快吹
You blow it out...
你快吹...
Somebody blow something quick.
随便谁快点把东西给吹了
Hey, we're celebrating.
我们正在庆祝呢
My blog hit over
我的博客
one million unique users this month.
本月点击量超过了一百万人
So I made cupcakes.
所以我做了些纸杯蛋糕
That's great, Georgia.
乔治娅 那可真不错
You know, if you ever wanted to contribute,
如果你想投稿的话
it would be a complete honor.
我会觉得很荣幸
I'd love to.
我很乐意
I could share my favorite dating tips,
我可以分享我最得意的约会贴士
or, uh, revealing beauty secrets.
或者揭露美容秘笈
Uh, well, I should get back to work.
好吧 我想我该回去工作了
I'm filing my story on
我在整理我的博文
what Eva Flores might be wearing
关于伊娃·弗洛雷斯可能穿什么
to the Hammond engagement party.
去参加哈蒙德家的订婚派对
Better hurry before Woodward files it first.
那你最好快点 别让伍德沃德抢了先
You're going to the Secretary's salon tonight, right?
今晚你是要去参加国务卿夫人的沙龙聚会吗
Yes, I am.
对 是的
I'm sure it's pretty casual.
这身衣服倒是挺随意的
She is the journalistic equivalent of a weather girl.
她充其量也就是新闻业的"气象女孩"
Claws in.
别攻击她了
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表