剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
than an act of war against the United States.
对美国的战争行为
You do not come spying in our backyard and make threats.
谁都不能在我国从事间谍行为后还出言威胁
When I was your age,
我在你这个年纪
I was the original girl gone wild.
我就是个疯丫头
Dancing on tabletops
出没镇上的各个酒吧
in clubs all over town.
在吧台上跳舞
Why did you settle down?
是什么让你安分下来的
It was my second husband.
我的第二任丈夫
It was Elaine's stepfather,
伊莱恩的继父
Dale Barrish.
戴尔·巴瑞仕
He treated me like a queen, but he was just boring as shit.
我就是他的女皇 他却是个很无趣的人
You didn't love him?
你不爱他吗
Well, there's all kinds of love, isn't there?
爱有很多种 不是吗
I mean, I loved his kindness
我是说 我爱他的善良
and I loved what he did for Elaine:
我爱他为伊莱恩所做的一切
He taught her the preamble to the constitution
他在她五岁前
before she was five.
就教她念宪法的序言
He just saw abilities in her
他在她身上看到了
that I just wasn't capable of seeing.
我从未发现的潜力
But it just wasn't the head-over-heels love kind of thing, you know?
但这不是那种疯狂为之倾心的爱
That cushion you're sitting on, I bet there's a zipper on it.
你坐的那个垫子 肯定有拉链
Yep, sure does.
是啊 有
That little shit.
这个小王八蛋
Oh, my god, that filet
瞧啊 那块牛排
it could turn vegetarians.
连素食者都抵挡不了
You leaving all that?
你一点都不吃吗
Knock yourself out.
你不用客气
Maybe just a little.
那就尝一点点
Mm-hmm. Really good.
很美味
What's so funny?
笑什么
Watching you down my food.
你吃我东西的样子
Annie loves to eat, too.
安妮也是个吃货
It's just, uh, well,
只是...
now she's gotta worry about...
现在她总担心...
What, squeezing into a wedding dress?
怎么 担心穿不了婚纱
Yeah.
是啊
Not really on my radar.
我就不用担心这个
So you and your boyfriend... ?
那你和你男朋友...
Split up.
分手了
He's back to being just my editor now.
他现在就是我的主编而已
So...
那...
Tell me more about Anne.
多跟我讲讲安妮
Like what?
哪方面
Well, your fiance is about to become a Hammond.
你未婚妻马上就是哈蒙德家的人了
What do you think after having been
你的整个人生都在别人注视之下
under that magnifying glass your whole life?
你对此有何想法
It must be tough to be a journalist sometimes,
当记者肯定特别不容易
acting like you're someone's friend one minute,
刚刚还装成别人的朋友
and the next you've got them over a barrel.
下一分钟你就会让他们进退两难
Oh, you put yourself over that barrel.
是你自己要进退两难的
Do you ever stop playing people?
你就没有不耍人的时候吗
You're talking to me about playing people?
你还敢跟我说耍人二字
Your mother lied to my face,
你母亲当着我的面撒谎
said she wasn't running for president.
说她无意竞选总统
You know what? Don't take it so personally.
你知道吗 别那么感情用事
You've had it out for her for the last 15 years.
过去十五年你都跟她过不去
You've made a career out of trying
你为了自己的前途
to drive her name into the ground.
用尽手段让她名誉扫地
And now you're riding her coattails to the White House.
现在你却想抱她的大腿进驻白宫
When I became a journalist,
我做记者那天起
I was taught that my job was to keep policians honest.
就学到我的职责是要让政♥治♥家诚实守信
And who was keeping you honest?
那谁来保证你诚实守信
I think it's best if we want to make it to San Diego
我想如果我们不想搞出人命
without some sort of double-homicide situation
安全抵达圣地亚哥
to declare your mother off-limits.
那还是别说你母亲了
Sure I can't interest either of you two in a glass of wine?
请问两位需要尝一下红酒吗
Sure. Me, too.
好的 我也要一杯
Here, cocaine. Dump it.
可♥卡♥因♥ 扔了
These look like they have little signs on them.
这里面标有些小记号♥
Are those bunnies?
是小兔子吗
Uh, I think they're unicorns.
我觉得是独角兽
Oh. Dump them.
扔了
Now, this...
这个...
I can think of a more interesting way to get rid of.
我有个好玩的搞定它的办法
You're joking.
你开玩笑吧
Some of my friends in California get this from their doctors.
我有些加州朋友从医生那儿要这个
I mean, it can be therapeutic.
有时候这是有益健康的
All right, I... I haven't smoked since college.
大学之后我就没碰过了
I'm not doing it now with my fiancee's grandmother.
我才不会跟未婚夫的姥姥一起吸
You know, sometimes after the show,
有时候演出结束
somebody would give us a tip of a couple of reefers.
有人会给我们一些大♥麻♥
Us girls would stay up all night drinking, smoking, sexually experimenting.
我们会通宵达旦地喝酒 吸烟 做♥爱♥
This is a terrible idea.
这是个坏主意
Anne, sweetheart, you could stand a couple of terrible ideas.
安妮 一两个坏主意无伤大雅
More wine, sir?
还要酒吗 先生
No, thank you. I think we're all good here.
不用了 谢谢 我们够了
I have enough trouble holding my tongue when I'm sober.
我清醒的时候话就已经够多了
We're off the record.
我们只是在闲聊
Say whatever you want.
随便说
Listen, the way that I came at you before-- way out of line.
之前我说的话太过分了
It's only fair.
很公平
I should be able to take character impeachment as easily as I give it, right?
攻击他人者必须能承受攻击 对吧
Honestly, though, there was a part of me
老实说 我内心有一点
that loved some of what you wrote.
喜欢你写的东西
The stuff about my dad--
关于我爸爸
how it used to drive him bat-shit crazy.
是怎么变得癫狂的
I campaigned for him in college, you know?
我读大学的时候是他的支持者
Drove four hours to see him speak.
开四小时的车只为了看他演讲
It was one of the most
那是我生命中
inspirational moments of my life.
最受鼓舞的一段日子
And you know what the best part was?
你知道最美好的是什么吗
Your mom.
你的妈妈
It opened my eyes that a woman could be
我第一次发觉原来
that strong and independent and still be...
坚强独♥立♥的女强人也可以是...
I don't know, a wife and mother.
一个妻子和母亲
What was yours like? Your mother.
你的母亲是怎样的
She died a few years ago.
她几年前去世了
Breast cancer.
乳癌
Why?
为什么这么问
You may know more about my own mother than I do,
你比我更了解我的母亲
and I don't seem to know anything about yours.
但我却对你母亲一无所知
It just doesn't seem right.
好像有点不对劲
She didn't care for my columns about your mom.
她不喜欢我写的关于你妈妈的专栏
I thought I was being principled.
我认为那是有原则
She thought I was just doing it
她认为我只是为了
to set myself apart from the world.
独树一帜
She may have been right.
她可能是对的
I thought I was being principled
当我告诉你我妈妈要参选时
when I told you about my mother's run.
我也以为自己是在保持原则
We all make mistakes.
人总会犯错
I'm sorry, Mr. Hammond.
对不起 哈蒙德先生
We need to make an emergency stop in Dallas
为了避开雷暴雨
to wait out some thunderstorms.
我们要在达拉斯做紧急降落
But we promise to get you back in the air
我们会尽快起飞
to San Diego as soon as possible.
前往圣地亚哥
Bright side.
好消息是
We can finish this bottle.
我们可以喝完这瓶了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know it's a shoe box, but there's lots of glass.
虽然是小隔间 但玻璃窗挺大
And, uh, I'm the youngest staffer with four walls.
我是最年轻的拥有办公室的职员
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表