剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
I think, is the word you're looking for.
我想你是想说这个词吧
Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.
无论如何 明天见
Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Far too cumbersome.
太见外了
Elaine.
叫我伊莱恩
Just so we're clear...
事先声明
if my acquaintance were running for president
如果我的相识要竞选总统
and I didn't write about it first,
而我并不是第一个报道的
no one in this building will ever take me seriously again.
这栋楼里边不会再有人把我当回事了
I am not running for president.
我不会竞选总统
But I am looking forward to spending more time together.
但我希望我们可以常聚聚
So am I... Elaine.
我也一样 伊莱恩
We keep meeting like this, people are going to talk.
我们再这样见面 人们会说闲话的
You can't print the story.
你不可以公开报道
I thought you wanted to put a bullet in your mother's campaign.
我以为你想给你母亲的竞选放一枚定时炸♥弹♥
Things have changed.
事情有变数
Look, you have to drop it.
你要扔掉过去的消息了
I'll owe you big-time, I know.
我知道我欠你一次一夜成名的机会
Relax.
放轻松
I was planning on holding it.
我也没计划要公开报道
Till the day she announces.
直到她公开宣布那一天
Then I give the whole story.
我会全盘托出
Every step.
每一个细节
Every move she made while she was the sitting secretary of state
在她就任国务卿期间
to plot her run in the primary against her boss and former ally,
密谋在预选中与即是她上司又是前盟友
the president of the United States.
的美国总统竞争的每一个细节
This is how it works, Douglas.
这才是我要的 道格拉斯
I help you by sitting on the story.
我帮你不让报道泄漏出去
You help me by giving me everything I need to know
你要给我我想知道的一切
about your mother's plan:
关于你母亲竞选的一切
strategy, money, allies, everything.
竞选策略 金钱支持 同盟国等等
You came to me, Douglas. Remember?
道格拉斯 别忘了 是你来找我的
I'm happy to keep your name out of my reporting,
很高兴我的报道中不会出现你的名字
but I own you now.
但是现在我说的算
We'll be in touch.
以后再联♥系♥
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表