剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
She doesn't think that I am good enough for her...
她觉得我配不上她那个
precious prince-of-the-world son.
宝贝世界王子
Do you know what she talked about
你知道她说什么吗
the first time we met?
我们第一次见面的时候
Douglas's ex-girlfriend.
道格拉斯的前女友
The Lauren bitch.
那个叫劳伦的婊♥子♥
"Lauren's a Rhodes scholar."
劳伦可是罗德奖学金得主
No wonder she loved her.
怪不得她那么喜欢她
She was a carbon copy of her.
跟她简直就是一个模子里刻出来的
You know, I like this Anne--
我喜欢这样的安妮
she's my kind of gal.
这才是我的姑娘
You ought to let her out more often.
你得经常让自己释放一下
And the phone calls.
还有打电♥话♥的事情
She calls him at 3:00 in the morning
她半夜三点给他打电♥话♥
just to chat.
就是聊聊天
They don't think it's weird.
他们都不觉得这很不正常
I mean, I don't care where they work.
我是说 我不在乎他们在哪儿工作
That's weird.
但这时间不合适啊
Well, now, don't get carried away.
别侃过头了
That's my grandson you're talking about.
你说的可是我外孙呢
She will always be number one on his speed dial.
她永远是他快速拨号♥的第一位
I'll have to live with being number two.
我只能屈居第二了
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
You can't settle for that.
这可不能妥协
Are you kidding me?
别开玩笑
You got to say to him, "I am number one."
你得告诉他"我才是第一"
Now, say that.
来 说一次
I'm number one.
我才是第一
No, louder.
不行 再大声点
And stick your boobs out when you say it.
说的时候要挺起胸膛来
"I am number one."
"我才是第一"
I am number one.
我才是第一
There you go.
这就对了
There's hope for you yet.
你还有希望
Now, will you please stop bogarting that thing?
现在请放下手里大♥麻♥
Nice to see you've redecorated.
真高兴看到你把这儿重新装潢了一下
President Turner was one
特纳总统简直就是
tasteless son of a bitch.
一个毫无品味可言的土鳖
Plus, he tore out my bowling alley.
而且他还拆了我的保龄球道
Never trust anyone who doesn't enjoy bowling.
永远别信任那些不爱玩保龄的人
How are you, Mr. President?
你好吗 总统先生
Mr. President.
前总统先生
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Thank you. Have a seat, please.
谢谢 请坐
Thanks for setting this up, Fred,
谢谢你在如此仓促的情况下
on such short notice. Sure.
安排这次会面 弗雷德 不客气
Listen, Bud, I should probably tell you
听着 巴德 也许在你开口之前
before you even get started--
我该先声明一下
Whatever information or insight
无论你对我们现在的处境
you have into our current situation,
掌握了什么信息或有何见解
it's not likely to change my mind.
都不太可能改变我的主意了
About the Chinese sub?
你说中国潜艇吗
Go rescue it.
去救他们啊
It's what I'd do if I were still in the chair.
若我在位 我就会那么做
You said you had intel.
你说你有内部消息
I do, Fred, and it's important.
确实有 弗雷德 而且是重要消息
You'll see.
你们即刻便知
Generally speaking, Paul, and with all due respect,
总的来说 保罗 恕我直言
I think you're slick, uncommitted and opportunistic.
我觉得你是个精明老练不轻易表态的机会主义者
You lack the backbone
要成为一名伟大的领袖
to be a great leader,
你还缺了点骨气
but you're not without your principles.
可你也不是没有原则的人
I guess this is the part where I say, "Thank you, bud."
我猜这时该轮我插一句"谢谢 巴德"
Old Fred here, on the other hand,
而老弗雷德呢 恰恰相反
well, I'll be damned
我是绝不会
if I know what makes him tick.
选他当总统的
Then again,
话又说回来
having run the CIA as long as you did,
你在中♥央♥情报局工作这么久
I guess any sort of principles,
我猜任何原则
any kind of human compunction, would just get in the way.
任何良心内疚都会成为你的绊脚石吧
You have any idea what I was doing
当你在逃避海岸警卫队的兵役时
while you were dodging the draft in the coast guard?
怎么能想象我那时在做的事情呢
I served this country
我光荣地为这个国家
with honor for over three decades.
服役超过三十年
You wouldn't know honor if it sucked your cock
如果荣誉只是供你撸管自摸的工具
and stroked your balls, Fred.
那你并不了解它 弗雷德
That's a beautiful metaphor.
这隐喻可真漂亮
Bud, why don't you tell me what's on your mind?
巴德 为何不把你的想法说出来
The Child Protection Act.
《儿童保护♥法♥案》
Last December,
去年十二月
when you were teaching your boy to ski,
你在教儿子滑雪的时候
he turned congressman Sean Reeves
他威胁国会议员肖恩·里夫斯
by threatening to disclose the man's sexual orientation,
要揭露他的性取向来逼迫他转变心意
which is not as publicly advertised.
这可不像广大媒体报道的那样
Just fell in our laps.
是他自己要加入我们的阵营
Well, would you swear that on oath
你敢对着众议院监管委员会
before a house oversight committee?
发誓你说的是实话吗
He used your name, Mr. President.
他冒用了你的名义 总统先生
He told folks that the scheme was your redheaded stepchild.
他宣称这计划就像你那个讨人嫌的继子
He's just pissed because his queer son
他现在是为了他那同性恋儿子
was having an affair with Reeves.
和里夫斯有一腿在撒气呢
Or were you going to just leave that part out, Mr. President?
你是想将那部分隐去不提吗 前总统
No, I was getting there.
不 我就快讲到了
But I wanted to do this first.
可我想先做这个
You son of a bitch!
你这个贱♥人♥
I'll kick your... Fred.
我要踹你个 弗雷德
Bud. Jesus.
巴德 上帝啊
Son of a bitch! Guys, that's it. That's enough.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 住手 够了
That's enough! Bud.
够了 巴德
You harm my family again,
你敢再伤害我的家庭
and I swear to ever-loving God
我向永远慈爱的上帝发誓
I will wipe your existence from the face of this earth.
我会把你从地球表面完全抹去
Probably ought to get some ice on that.
你可能得敷点冰
Drunk secret.
酒后真言
I, uh...
我
Proposed to Anne while we were on ecstasy.
是在我俩嗑药后向安妮求婚的
Okay.
好吧
That beats joining the mile-high club.
那可比高空做♥爱♥强多了
And we've been planning our wedding for two years
我们之所以筹备了两年婚礼
because I'm not really sure
是因为我始终不确定我和她
either one of us is ready to commit.
是否至少有一人能够做出承诺了
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yeah, totally.
当然
But...?
可是
It's like... It's like you put on this,
这就像 像你穿上
um, expensive, tailored suit.
这套昂贵的西装
Right, and everybody tells you how great you look in it,
没错 每个人都跟你说穿起来有多好看
but it doesn't really fit quite right
可它并不真正贴合你
unless you stand perfectly still.
除非你总是站得笔挺
Love has never fit quite right for me.
从来没有出现过为我量身定做的爱情
I was always certain about my job--
我对于工作总是很有把握的
Maybe too certain-- but not with love.
也许有点过头了 但对爱情却不是
You never settled, you know?
你从没定下来过 知道吗
That-that takes courage.
那需要勇气
You have never compromed in your writing, so why
你从来没有在写作中妥协过 所以为何
should you compromise in your personal life?
为什么你要在生活中妥协呢
There's a flip side no one tells you about.
事情都有不为人知的一面
You wake up one day...
某一天当你醒来
And you realize that while you were busy being brazen,
你意识到当你在忙着厚颜无♥耻♥的
making a name for yourself,
追逐名利的时候
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表