剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
Mallory.
说的可是马洛里啊
The summer that you came out of the closet.
你出轨那年的夏天
I just... I mean, I had to make sure.
我...我是说 我也得确认一下
You know, every once in a while I gotta sleep with a woman,
我偶尔也和女人滚滚床单
to just... double-check.
来确保...自己还是个基佬
Look, they don't tell you when you get the gay card
又没人告诉我"当你被贴上同志的标签后
that breasts are off the table.
就碰不得女人的胸了"
I mean, breasts are awesome.
胸器可真是太美好了
Grandpa Hammond's farm.
在爷爷的农场里
Best summer ever.
我们度过了最美好的夏天
Don't you wish we could go back there again?
难道你不想再回到那里吗
You took a swing at the vice president of the United States?
你揍了美国副总统一拳
Oh, please, it was just a little slap.
拜托 只是一记耳光而已
You know, I appreciate your righteous anger
我很欣赏你为了给儿子
in defense of our son.
讨公道而跟他发火
And I will even admit to a certain amount of pleasure
而且我也承认一想到这事
at the thought of it,
我甚至有点高兴
But once again, you have set off
但我要提醒你 你又一次制♥造♥了
a shitstorm of historical proportions.
一场历史性风波
If you say that you planned this,
如果你告诉我这一切是计划好的
I swear to god, I'll strangle you.
我对天发誓 我会把你勒死
Occasionally, I can still be surprised.
有时候 我还真挺惊讶的
See, if Garcetti wants you to run with him,
如果加尔塞蒂真想与你共同竞选
it's not 'cause I reminded him
那绝不是因为我提醒了他
what a dickless bastard Collier is.
科里尔是个多么无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
It's 'cause it's the right thing to do.
而是因为这才是明智之举
So, I suppose he wants to wait till the convention
我猜他是想等到全国代♥表♥大♥会♥时
before he chops Collier's head off. Smart, huh?
再革科里尔的职 够聪明吧
Yeah.
是啊
That's it?
就这样吗
Bud, in 30 years,
巴德 30年来
I have never had to ask you for your opinion.
我从不需要征询你的意见
I'm starting to think
可现在我开始觉得
one of us is having a stroke.
咱俩中是不是有人烧坏脑子了
All right.
没错
I believe you can still beat Garcetti.
我相信你仍然可以击败加尔塞蒂
But I no longer believe you want to beat him.
但我不信你现在还想击败他
I think that, uh, sub crisis,
我认为 这次的核潜艇危机
doused the fire in your belly,
熄灭了你心中的火焰
and you think maybe there's a core of goodness
令你相信也许这个男人本质还是好的
in the man, and he's just lost his way.
他只是迷失了自我
You see, that's your lot in life, Elaine,
你看 这就是你一贯的作风 伊莱恩
To see the goodness in flawed men.
总是能在不堪的男人身上看到优点
Hell, it's why you married me.
当然 这也正是你嫁给我的原因
Well, I also divorced you.
但我也跟你离了婚
And yet here I am,
可我还能站在这里
in your house, surrounded by our family.
在你家里 身边还有咱们的家人
And I'm still basking in the warm glow of making love to you
而我还在回味不到一个月前
not one month ago.
咱俩那次火热的性♥爱♥
Don't press your luck, Bud.
别妄想还能有这样的运气 巴德
Oh, baby, as long as there's an ounce of luck left to press,
宝贝 哪怕有丝毫的运气可以碰
I'm gonna press it.
我就会去碰
Shit.
见鬼
Georgia, please.
乔治娅 拜托
Please tell me that you didn't...
拜托你告诉我你没有...
You have the resignation letter?
你拿到辞呈了吗
You would burn down this building
要是能令你的事业有点起色
if it would advance your career a half an inch,
估计让你烧了这栋楼都行
You stupid little girl!
你这个卑鄙的蠢女人
Oh, please, like we are any different.
拜托 咱俩有什么区别吗
I'm just younger than you, by a lot.
我只不过比你年轻了许多
Georgia, can you give us a minute?
乔治娅 能请你先出去会儿吗
I need to talk to Susan alone.
我想和苏珊单独谈谈
We're running that letter.
我们要把那封信发布出来
We can't sell out a confidential source.
我们不能出♥卖♥♥♥机密线人
We're not naming your source.
我们不会点名指出你的线人
Publishing that piece will essentially identify
刊登这则新闻后不必点名
and burn my source
也能知道线人是谁
without naming them.
到时他们就完蛋了
You don't have to say "Them." You can say "Him."
你不用说"他们" 你可以直接说"他"
Douglas Hammond.
道格拉斯·哈蒙德
I have serious questions whether your relationship
我很想知道你和那几个
with several Hammond family members
哈蒙德家族成员的关系
has exceeded the bounds of proper, professional contact.
是否还处于恰当 专业的范畴
You're one to talk.
你有什么资格说我
The only reason you know about that letter
你之所以知道那封信的事情
is because you're still sleeping with... that.
还不是因为你还在和那货鬼混
Look, I allowed you latitude with the Hammonds before
我之前同意你和哈蒙德家的人混在一起
so you could pursue the bigger story.
是为了让你挖到更大的新闻
Now that we have it,
既然我们都拿到手了
the paper cannot afford the perception of favoritism.
报社就不会再纵容你了
Alex knows it's you.
亚历克斯知道是你了
He knows there's a letter, and he is running it.
他知道了那封信的事 打算刊登出来
There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
But you promised.
可你答应过我
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
This is it. Okay?
到此为止了 知道吗
Forget my career, it's over.
我的职业生涯这就算完了
My mother, no one, will ever trust me again.
我母亲和其他人都不会再相信我了
There is a way I can still protect you.
我还有个办法可以保护你
You're not my only State Department source.
你不是我在国♥务♥院♥的唯一线人
If you need a name for the leak, I can give you one.
如果你需要 我可以给你找一个替罪羊
And throw some innocent civil servant under the bus?
就这样陷害某个无辜的人♥民♥公仆吗
As cynical as it is, it's the world we live in.
尽管很讽刺 可世道如此
If you're not getting screwed over,
要是你不想身败名裂的话
you're screwing over somebody else.
那你就得找个替罪羊
You don't want to do that. No.
你不想这么做的 没错
But I want to help you.
但我想帮你
If I named someone...
如果我找了个替罪羊
we'd be no better than the people we despise.
那我们跟那些我们所鄙夷的人有什么两样呢
And I already don't sleep at night...
我已经夜不成寐了
So what are you going to do?
那你打算怎么办
Afraid I can't let you do that.
我恐怕不能让你出去
I've been given instructions
已经有人给我下了命令
not to let anyone leave the premises.
不能让任何人离开这栋房♥子
What is this? I'm on lockdown now?
这算什么 我被关禁闭了吗
Just following orders.
我只是在执行命令
What's going on, fellas?
出什么事了 小伙子们
Nana, will you please tell agent Clark that
外婆 你能不能告诉克拉克探员
I don't need a goddamn baby-sitter?
我不需要什么该死的保姆好吗
It's okay, Clark.
没事的 克拉克
I'll handle him. Yes, ma'am.
我来搞定他 好的 夫人
Nana, what is it? I gotta run some errands.
外婆 怎么了 我要出去办点事
Oh, yeah? What kind?
是吗 办什么事啊
Like maybe tracking down your dealer to score some coke?
去找你的药贩子弄点可♥卡♥因♥来吗
Or finding some nameless boy
还是去找个不知名的男孩
to screw and do a little blow with?
玩些爆菊口♥活♥之类的吗
Anne and I found your stash.
安妮和我找到了你藏药的地方
We dumped it. You're one to talk.
东西我们都扔了 你凭什么说我
Where you hiding your liquor since I've been home?
我回家后你把酒都藏在哪里了
Mom says the house is clean. Bullshit.
妈妈还说这房♥子里都清理干净了 放屁
I don't need a drug addict like you
用不着你这样的瘾君子
to tell me that I'm a boozehound.
来告诉我我是个酒鬼
Now, you want to go outside and do some "errands",
你想出去"办事"是吧
well, go right ahead, honey,
好啊 亲爱的 尽管去吧
go on. I'm not gonna stop you.
去啊 我不会拦你的
But just remember this: if you go out that door,
不过你可记住了 只要你出了那扇门
that is your choice, and nobody else's!
路就是你自己选的 怨不得别人
Nana, what's wrong?
怎么了 外婆
You're shaking.
你全身都在发抖
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表