剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
You want to talk to me?
你要和我谈谈吗
Come on in.
进来说
It's been obvious for some time
有时候明显可以看出来
that I am out of step with this administration.
我与这届政♥府♥的步调不一致
And what happened today made that even more clear.
今天发生的事尤为明显
I am running against you.
我要同你竞选下任总统
I've reached out to a few donors and done some polling,
我已经接触了几个捐款人并做了些民♥意♥调查
and I will resign in 48 hours,
我会在48小时后辞职
after... we have saved those men together.
在我们共同营救这些人之后
Elaine...
伊莱恩
The president who leaves those sailors on the ocean floor
那位把船员留在海底听之任之的总统
deserves to be dethroned,
应该被免职
and you know that better than anybody.
你比其他人更明白这个道理
The people chose you to lead this country,
人♥民♥选择你来领导这个国家
not Collier, not me.
不是科里尔 也不是我
You.
而是你
I ought to fire you right on the spot, you know that?
我应该当场解雇你 知道吗
You won't.
你不会的
Knowing you're gonna run against me,
知道你会跟我竞选下任总统
that gives me a hell of an advantage, Elaine.
对我来说是个优势 伊莱恩
And don't for one minute think I won't use it. Good.
别指望我不会利用这一点 好极了
I want you at your fighting weight when I thrash you.
我也希望能棋逢对手
Get Samson and her team up here,
让萨姆森和她的团队过来
the Joint Chiefs and Admiral Taft.
参谋长联席会议成员和海军上将塔夫脱
Wake them up if you have to.
需要的话就叫醒他们
Don't you look dashing.
你看上去真不错啊
My boy's new club.
我儿子的夜店开张了
Tonight's the big red-carpet shindig.
今晚可有一场红毯盛宴呢
I told you that was a bad idea.
我跟你说过最好别去
Yeah, well...
你是说过
you also said there was gonna be a "Tear bump," Mindy,
你还说过会观众会看得"泪如泉涌" 明迪
and, uh, I saw those new favorability numbers
我看了你办公室发来的
that your office sent over,
最新支持率
and they look a lot like my old numbers.
看起来跟我以前的支持率差不了多少
Bud, I can't help you if you're not govna follow my advice.
巴德 如果你不听我的 我没法帮你
Yeah, well...
我明白 不过
I wasn't planning on it anymore, so...
我不打算再搞什么策略了 所以
I think we should call it quits,
我觉得我们之间该结束了
professionally... and personally.
不管是工作关系还是床伴关系
Now, look, you're a doll,
听着 你很有魅力
and I'm sure you're very good at what you do, but in my experience,
我也毫不怀疑你的专业能力 但据我的经验
the American people have a pretty good nose
美国人的鼻子是很灵的
for sniffing out the truth, and...
他们总能闻出真假来 所以
if I'm going to, uh...
如果我真想
rehabilitate myself and lose my image as a womanizer,
重塑形象 摘掉花♥花♥公♥子♥的名头
it's best I stop being one first.
那我最好别再游戏花丛
Sorry, hon.
抱歉了 亲爱的
That means you're off the menu.
你被解雇了
Been looking all over for you.
终于找到你了
Jesus, T.J.
见鬼 T.J.
Three weeks under your belt.
你已经坚持三周没碰毒品了
T.J.
T.J.
T.J., come on,
T.J. 起来
I'm getting you out of here.
我带你离开这儿
Oh, is that really what you want to do, Gunnie?
你真想这么做吗 甘尼
Gunnie the druggie from Appalach-ey
你这个从阿巴拉契亚山区来的
who stole his grandma's oxy to dull the trailer-park tedium?
只会偷奶奶的止痛药来过过干瘾的穷小子
That's the last thing in the world
你绝不会想
that you want to do right now is leave.
离开这儿的
That's just the drugs talking. Is it?!
你是磕了药才这么说的 是吗
I bet there's a hundred girls down there
我敢说下面有上百个姑娘
you'd give your left arm to sleep with, huh?
你想跟她们睡觉都快想疯了 是不是
This ain't no fairy tale, brother.
这不是什么童话故事 伙计
This is the real thing.
这是现实
You don't have to turn back into some backwoods hick.
你用不着再回你那破落偏远的小村子
And I'm gonna need a right-hand man when this club takes off,
这里的生意上轨道后 我需要一个助手
but my guy can't be a boonie,
不过他不能是个乡巴佬
he's got to be an A-lister.
他得有一线明星的气派
So who do you want to be for the rest of your life, Gunner?
你下半辈子想过怎样的生活呢 甘纳
You want to be the guy who babysat T.J. Hammond
是想当T.J·哈蒙德的保姆
until he got sober?
照看他直到他戒毒为止呢
Or do you want more?
还是想做番大事
Congressman Reeves, how do you explain
里夫斯议员 你如何解释你和你的党派
voting for a bill you and your party swore you'd block?
投票支持你们曾表示将反对到底的议案呢
Well, politics is all about compromise.
政♥治♥很多时候在于妥协
And thanks to compromise,
多亏了这种妥协
25 million impoverished children
两千五百万穷困的孩子
just got the Christmas gift they deserve.
拿到了他们应得的圣诞礼物
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果各位不介意的话
there are two children in Akron
在阿克伦有两个孩子
who just asked Santa to bring their daddy home.
正等着圣诞老人把他们的爸爸送回家呢
**Have yourself*
*给自已一个
**A merry little Christmas*
*快乐的圣诞节
**Let your heart*
*放下
**Be light*
*所有心事
**From now on*
*从此刻开始
**Our troubles*
*我们的烦恼
**Will be out of sight*
*都将烟消云散
**Here we are*
*我们在一起
**As in olden days*
*如同往昔
**Happy golden Days of yore*
*旧日多么美好
**Faithful friends*
*亲爱的
**Who are dear to us*
*忠诚的朋友
**Gather near to us*
*又一次
**Once more...*
*来到了我们身旁
Because I love this newspaper and
因为我在乎这份报纸
I will do everything in my power to postpone its demise,
所以我会竭尽所能阻止它的名誉受损
I'll give in to your blackmail,
我答应你的条件
as despicable as it is.
尽管这是卑鄙的勒索
And I might have even done the same thing at your age.
甚至我在你这个年龄可能也会这么做
I consider that a compliment.
这对我是种褒奖吗
I would've been wrong, too.
我也会犯错的
So...
那么
partners?
我们是搭档了
If you want to share a byline with me,
如果你想与我共享署名
you better be ready to earn it.
你最好能证明你有足够的能力
Every word you type will be true.
你敲出的每一个字都会被刊登
Okay.
好
Show me your notes.
让我看看你的笔记
Hey, Gunner, where's my son?
甘纳 我儿子呢
Where is my son!
我儿子在哪儿
Sam! Find him!
萨姆 去找他
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Somebody help me!
快来人 救命啊
Sam, call an ambulance!
萨姆 快叫救护车
Aw, geez...
天呐
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 儿子
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表