剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm working on it.
好的 我会处理好的
We're calling it "The Dome".
我们把它叫做"圆顶会馆"
It's a restaurant and a nightclub.
既当餐厅 也可以是夜店
View of the Dome,
放眼望去就是国会大厦
exposed brick and a killer hand-carved bar.
用裸砖和手工雕刻的横木搭建
It's gonna be awesome.
肯定超酷的
Or it would be if my dickhead father
要是我那猪头老爸
would float me the cash to invest.
肯投钱资助我就好了
I figured your dad was loaded.
我看你老爸出手挺阔绰的
Seems like he could spare a little pocket change.
他应该出得起这点零花钱吧
You'd think so, right?
你也是这么想的 对吧
I mean, considering he's constantly
反正他一直大把花钱
doling out hush money to all the women he screwed.
跟那些女人鬼混
Don't worry. It's just my boyfriend.
没事 是我男友
You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!
你没跟我说过你有男友啊
Levi? He won't be mad.
列维 他不会生气的
He sounds pretty frickin' mad.
我看他气得很呢
You're on my list: famous guys I can cheat with.
在我"想劈腿的名人"清单上
You're number two.
你可是排第二呢
Who's number one?
谁排第一位
Rob Pattinson, but he's not gay.
罗伯特·帕丁森 可惜他不是同志
Yep. He's not.
没错 他确实不是
Stuff on Hakam?
哈卡姆的相关资料
Uh, check.
带了
Stuff on the country that shall remain nameless?
不能透露的国家的相关资料
Check.
带了
Also, Alex called.
对了 亚历克斯打过电♥话♥来
Call him back.
给他回个电♥话♥
Tell him I just turned in a story no one else has.
就说我刚刚拿到了一个独家新闻
Tell him I'm on assignment, but the destination is embargoed.
要去海外出趟差 但地点不能透露
Tell him I already moved my stuff out of our apartment,
告诉他我已经把东西从公♥寓♥都搬出来了
and tell him he's a lying, cheating piece of shit.
还有 他是个谎话连篇 劈腿不忠的混♥蛋♥
I don't, uh, really want to say that last part.
我不是很想...转告最后那一部分
Tell him it's in quotes. You're just reporting the news.
告诉他这是我的原话 你只是传声筒
Thanks for picking me up, man.
谢谢你来接我 兄弟
Mom is worried sick about you.
你可把老妈急坏了
As usual.
一如往常
You're not gonna tell her the details, are you?
你不会告诉她详情的 对吧
No.
是的
Look, I'm sorry
很抱歉
that you had to deal with that stupid story, okay?
你要面对那种无聊的新闻
We tried to stop it.
我们本想拦截下来的
It's old news. People were gonna find out.
人们最终会发现那都是旧闻了
It's cool.
无所谓了
Listen, T.J, this is a really important week to me
T.J. 由于订婚的事
with the engagement.
这周对我至关重要
And there is a lot going on.
还有很多其它事要处理
So can you please just show up
所以这次你能不能
and be there for me this time?
露个面 支持我
You know I always got your back, little bro.
你知道我一直都力挺你的 老弟
Stop smiling at me.
别这么对我笑了
I was only born three minutes after you.
我不过比你晚出生三分钟罢了
But you'll still never catch up.
但我还是比你大啊
Put on your seat belt.
系好安全带
Okay.
好的
Hey, sugar, look at us.
甜心 瞧瞧咱们
Just like old times.
好像又回到以前了
I'm here to brief you,
我是来给你做简报的
Bud, and that's all.
巴德 就这么简单
Well, go ahead. You're the boss.
那就开始吧 你说了算
After you land in Oman,
你到了阿曼之后
you'll have a private meeting with Hakam.
将和哈卡姆私下会面
Keep it short.
速战速决
Then the two of you will do a grip-and-grin photo op for Al Jazeera.
然后给阿♥拉♥伯半岛电视台拍张握手微笑的合照
Just smile and pretend he's not a deceitful, treacherous rat.
你只管微笑假装他不是个虚伪奸诈的小人
I went by the hotel and ended things with Eva.
我去酒店和伊娃做了个了断
I couldn't lead her on anymore, now that you and I reconnected.
我驾驭不了她 何况咱俩又重修旧好了
We have not reconnected.
我们没有重修旧好
That was a one-time thing.
上次的事不会再发生了
It didn't feel like a onetime thing. It was.
我觉得还会有下次 绝对不会了
I'd had an extremely bad day and I was, I was vulnerable.
我那天过得够呛 脆弱得不堪一击
You were insatiable.
你那叫欲求不满
Focus, please.
请回到正题
There's still some question
关于你被授权答应哈卡姆的条件
about what you're authorized to offer Hakam.
尚有几处疑问
Garcetti's keeping his greasy paws clean.
加尔塞蒂一直想置身事外
That figures.
我早料到了
Now if that Guinea son of a bitch gave me the tools,
那个意大利混♥蛋♥要是肯授权给我的话
I could have Hakam at the U.N.
我绝对能在下周之前把哈卡姆弄去联♥合♥国♥
By next week, pissing fuel rods.
把燃料棒的事给否决了
Listen to yourself. This is your sickness.
听听你说的话 这就是你的毛病
I ask you to quietly save the lives of three innocent people,
我只是让你去低调解救那三个无辜的人
and instantly you think you can save the whole world.
结果你就立马以为自己能拯救世界了
That's why you fell in love with me, sugar.
这不正是你爱我的地方吗 甜心
What's the bitch of the Beltway doing here?
华盛顿特区的那个贱♥人♥来这里做什么
Finishing her feature on me.
完成对我的专访
I told her she could cover this trip on background.
我同意她参与此次行程作为参考
She won a Pulitzer for hating our guts.
她就是靠揭我们的短赢得普利策奖的
Turns out she doesn't hate us, just you.
事实上她并不讨厌我们 他只讨厌你
Travel safe, Bud.
一路平安 巴德
Do your best.
尽你所能
Don't worry, sweetheart,
别担心 宝贝
the hard shit I usually get right.
越是棘手的事我越是善于解决
It's the simple shit I screw up.
往往是一些小事我比较容易搞砸
Madam Secretary?
国务卿女士
Excuse me.
借过
I'm really grateful you're giving me this opportunity.
我很感激您给我这次机会
Don't be grateful. We're both just doing our jobs.
别谢我 咱们只是各尽所职罢了
If all goes well,
如果一切顺利的话
this will make a hell of an end to my story on you.
这能给对您的新闻故事添上完美结局
You may even want to read it.
肯定连你都想看一看了
I told you, Ms. Berg,
我跟你说过 伯格小姐
I stopped reading what people wrote about me a long time ago.
很久以前我就不看任何与我有关的文章了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Three or four years ago-- I know, I know,
三四年前 我知道
you may not have heard this-- this guy went
你们也许没听过
on his ass into the pond at the White House.
那家伙一屁♥股♥坐进白宫的池子里了
I don't know what he was drinking or what he was....
我不知道他喝了什么还是...
Elaine, I didn't do it.
伊莱恩 我没做过
I did not have sex with Sarah Latham,
我没和萨拉·莱瑟姆上过床
and that is the God's honest truth.
这是百分百的事实
Now I know I've lied in the past,
我知道我之前骗过你
but I'm not lying this time.
但这次我真的没撒谎
Come on, baby.
别这样 宝贝
Please believe me. I'm telling the truth.
请你相信我 我说的是实话
Why would she do that?
那她为何要那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, but I'm telling the truth.
我不知道 但我说的确实是实话
Come on. Shh.
好了 别哭了
Do you know what goes through our minds
你知道你失踪的时候
when you disappear like that?
我们大伙都怎么想的吗
Your mom and I both think you're dead.
我和你妈都以为你死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm just glad that Dougie had the sense to bring you by here
幸好道奇知道把你带到这来
so you could recover from
无论你干了什么
whatever it was you were doing
也无论你和哪个倒霉孩子一起干的
with whatever unfortunate boy you were doing it with,
你都可以好好修养身心一番
because I need you to go through all of this with me.
而我也需要你和我一起翻一下这些东西
What exactly are we looking for?
我们到底在找什么
Sheet music from my Vegas days.
我在拉斯维加斯的时候用的活页乐谱
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表