剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表
We took lessons for a month,
你上了一个月的课
and you hit on the instructor.
还挑逗老师
Come on, sugar,
别亏我了 甜心
do you only remember the bad parts?
你就只记得我的不好了吗
Or do you remember the good times, too?
还是你也记得我们美好的时光
I remember all of it.
我全都记得
It was a triumphant day for the former president.
这是前总统的胜利
No, I don't mean the three American lives
我并不是指他从土耳其
he negotiated for in Turkey.
成功营救三名美国公民的事
Bud's most artful act of diplomacy
巴德在与前妻的对话中
took place at home with his ex-wife.
运用了他巧妙的外交智慧
Somehow he managed to negotiate his way
他努力通过谈判
back into her good graces.
重获她的青睐
But the day belongs to secretary of State Elaine Barrish.
但是这一天的胜利是属于国务卿伊莱恩·巴瑞仕的
With the White House intransigent,
不与白宫妥协
the Secretary placed one of the larger political bets
国务卿在谈判桌上押下了
we have ever witnessed on the table...
我们未曾见过的最大的政♥治♥赌注
she bet it all on a man who's spent a lifetime
她把一切都押在了那个陪伴她一生
violating her trust and publicly humiliating her.
背弃信义并公开羞辱她的男人身上
I've written a lot about Elaine Barrish in this paper over the years.
多年来 我写过很多伊莱恩·巴瑞仕的事情
I've criticized her for just about everything:
我几乎抨击过她所有的一切
from her policies, to her marriage,
从政策法规到婚姻生活
to her motives, to her hair.
再到她的行事动机 发型
I was right about the hair, by the way.
顺便说下 关于她发型的见解是对的
I've written a lot of things about Elaine Barrish,
我写过很多伊莱恩·巴瑞仕的事情
except "Thank you."
除了一句"谢谢"
I've never written that
我从未写过
until today.
直至今日
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why? Because if I don't kill this now,
为什么 因为如果我不把这件事扼杀在摇篮
it'll start all over again.
噩梦会从头再来
My parents, they have spent their lives
我父母穷其一生
putting the country before our family.
都把国家看得比家庭更重要
Somebody has to put our family first.
总得有人以家庭为先
We can't take another run. We won't survive it.
我们不能再参选了 我们经受不起了
I can't print this without confirmation. Find it.
未经确认我不能公开♥发♥表 去找线索
My mother is going to run again, against Garcetti.
我母亲将会与加尔塞蒂竞选总统
I'm sorry, that's all I can tell you.
抱歉 我只能跟你说这么多了
剧集 | 政坛野兽(2012) | 导航列表