剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
但问题是
The thing is,
它是关于 一个微妙的
it's on a... bit of a delicate...
题材
subject matter.
那就更棒了
That's doubly clever, then.
天呐 她让他更难开口了
Goodness me, she's not making it easy!
文章写的什么
What's the article about?
足球 足球而已
Football, football.
天呐 天呐
Oh, dear, oh, dear.
Curly Wurly 英国一种巧克力棒 焦糖外面裹巧克力
看起来就像他的脊柱是巧克力棒做的
It's like his backbone is made of Curly Wurly.
Mar's Bar 英国一种巧克力棒 类似士力架
虽然他的'老朋友'像刚从冰箱里拿出来的玛氏棒一样硬
Although, his old fella is like a Mars Bar that's just come out the freezer!
但是他越晚处理那篇文章
But the longer he leaves doing something about that article,
事情就会越糟
the worst it'll get.
你好 是Jed吗
Hello, is that Jed?
Pete Griffiths 你特么现在才给我打电♥话♥
Pete Griffiths. It's been too fucking long.
我写的那篇文章
You know that article I wrote...
出色的作品 你大肆谴责Lottie Beaumont的方式也很出色
Beautiful bit of work, and the way you tied it all into Lottie Beaumont,
很好地给她来了一记狠的
gave her a right seeing to.
这篇文章出版之后 她就不得不特么逃出国去了
She'll have to move out the fucking country when this comes out!
关于那个
About that, yeah...
我有个记者要去休产假了
One of my staff writers is going off on maternity leave.
我想炒了她 但是明显这不合法
I wanted to sack her but apparently that's not legal enough.
想来顶替吗 - 啥
Fancy covering it? - Mmm?
一般我会用常用的自♥由♥职业者
Normally, I'd have used one of my regular freelancers,
但是他们现在在坐牢 我也不清楚
but they're in prison. I don't know.
无论如何 有兴趣吗
Anyway, Up for it?
有啊
Yeah.
Terry 他变脸变得比利比亚公务员还快
Oh, Terry, he changed sides quicker than a Libyan civil servant!
是啊
Aye.
*在那个农场 他拥有一些*
*And on that farm he had some... *
你那里藏了只鸡
You got a chicken in there?
嘘
Shhh.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我顿悟了
I've had an epiphany.
我们在这做的事是错的
What we are doing here is wrong.
我们几乎就像在工厂流水线一样杀鸡
We are killing chickens in almost a factory-like way.
你说'几乎'是什么意思
What do you mean, almost?
我打算做一些事 我知道我不可能把它们都放了
Well, I'm going to do something about it. I can't get them all out, I know that
但是我可以放走一些
but I can help some escape.
你要把它们放在哪里
Where'll you put 'em?
这里是北伦敦
It's North London, man.
你要怎么做 把它们重新训练成平面设计师吗
what you gonna do? Retrain them as graphic designers?
我想我会让它们留在高尔夫球场
I thought I would leave them on the golf course, eh?
你们好 先生们
Hello, gents.
Pete 我想你有事要和我说
Pete, I believe you wanted to talk to me about something?
对对 我有
Yeah. Yeah, I would.
我想提交我的辞职申请
I would like to tender my resignation.
我能问为什么吗
Might I ask why?
可以
Yes, you can.
因为恶心的工作环境
It's a disgusting working environment.
工作内容也恶心 工资又低
The work itself is sickening. The money's shit.
而且我刚得到了一份报社的工作
And I've just been offered a job at a national newspaper.
一定是个艰难的决定
Must've been a tough decision.
是的 Pete破釜沉舟了 就像我离开BBC时一样
Yes, Pete burning his bridges there, much like I did when I left the BBC.
我很想报答他们的忠诚
I would've liked to have repaid their loyalty
但我不是为了钱而搬去曼切斯特的
but I wasn't moving to Manchester for any money!
我们稍后继续
We're back after these.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
当Lottie建议泡吧来庆祝Pete的新工作时
When Lottie suggested clubbing it to celebrate Pete's new job,
他没想到他们会去伦敦第一的同志酒吧
he didn't think he'd end up in London's premier gay club...
'方格路口'
Box Junction.
我喜欢每周至少来一次同志酒吧
I like to come to a gay club at least once a week.
普通酒吧有时会烦
Normal clubs can be so hassling.
你一周泡几次吧啊
So how many times a week do you go clubbing, then?
不会超过五次
Never more than five.
Jed
Jed?
Pete 我不是基佬
Pete. I'm not gay!
啥
Hey?
没事
Nothing.
我了个去 你是
Fuck me, you're...
Lottie Beaumont 我女朋友
Lottie Beaumont, who's my... girlfriend.
这是Jed 我的新老板
This is Jed, he's my new boss.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
给你 Lottie
Here you go, Lottie.
谢谢 这是双份的吗
Thanks, is it a double?
听着 老兄 我还没告诉她那篇文章的事
Listen, mate, I haven't told her about the article yet. Just...
哦没关系 不错 我喜欢
Oh, no. Nice one. I like it.
我以为你只是黑了她的电♥话♥
I thought you'd just hacked her phone,
但是不怕你们会分的很难看这点 十分有趣
but not afraid to shit on your own doorstep. Tasty!
是啊 不过你没打算跟她提起这事 对吧 因为
Yeah! But you're not going to mention anything to her, are you, cos it's...?
没没 你也会绝口不提这整个
No, no, and you'll keep schtum about the whole...
会的
Oh, yeah.
不是说我有什么好保密的
Not that there's anything to keep schtum about.
当然
Oh, of course, yeah.
谁想再喝一杯
So who fancies another one?
我
Yeah.
或者要不要来点
Or how about a bit of the old...?
不要 谢谢
No, thank you.
当然 职业运动员嘛
Of course, pro athlete and all that.
不 我吃了摇♥头♥丸♥
No, I'm on ecstasy.
那好吧 我要去厕所了 要一起吗 Pete
Fair do's. Right, I'm off to the bogs. Fancy coming, Pete?
去嗑药 不是打炮
For some Charlie, not gay sex?
哦 我不用了 谢谢
Oh... I think I'm all right, actually, Thank you. Thanks, though.
你磕了摇♥头♥丸♥
You on ecstasy?!
大威 和妹妹小威同为美国职业网球女运动员 单打最高世界排名第一 曾是7届女单大满贯得主 1届WTA年终总决赛冠军得主 00年悉尼奥♥运♥会单打双打金牌双料得主
你明早不是要和大威比赛吗
Aren't you supposed to be playing Venus Williams in the morning.
我轻而易举就能打败她
I can easily beat her.
英国温布尔顿网球公开赛 大满贯赛事之一
你确定 她很厉害的 她可赢过一次温网
Are you sure? She is quite good. She has won Wimbledon.
也就厉害那么几年 Pete 如果我相信我会赢 那我就会赢
Not for a few years. Pete, if I believe I'll win, I will win.
甚至在你磕了药之后
Even after you've done a pill?
对啊 总之嗑药会使大脑突触更敏锐
Yes, anyway, it sharpens the brain synapses.
你从哪儿听说的
Where'd you get that from?
我在某个地方读到的 或者在火车上听到的
I read it somewhere. Or overheard it on a train.
好吧
Oh, right.
你想要一颗吗
Anyway, do you want one?
我不确定
Oh, I dunno.
来吧 只是嗨一下而已
Go on, it's just a bit of fun.
那好吧 哇喔
Yeah, all right, then. Woo-hoo!
当我们在等待他们嗨起来的时候 我想是这么说吧
Well, just while we're waiting for them to come up, as I believe the phrase is.
我想要介绍一下Bez
I'd like to bring in Bez,
快乐星期一乐队的前成员和名人老大哥的获胜者
formerly of the Happy Mondays and winner of Celebrity Big Brother.
欢迎Bez -你好
Welcome, Bez. - How you doing?
Bez 你磕过很多禁药
So, Bez, you've done your fair share of class A drugs.
你可以用你头部的这张图片来解释摇♥头♥丸♥的作用吗
Can you explain to us the effects of ecstasy using this graphic of your own head?
没问题 基本上就是通过释放雪清素来起作用
Yeah, no probs. Basically, it works by releasing seratonium,
雪清素让你开心和跳舞
which makes you all happy and dancey.
好的 但是也有坏处 对吧
Right, but there is a down-side, isn't there?
对 可能会被逮捕
Yeah, you can get nicked.
不不 我是说 有一种精神上的影响
No, no, I mean, there's a mental effect.
是 你会变得很疯狂 特别棒
Yeah, you go real mental. It's brilliant.
神奇的东西
Fascinating stuff.
记住 孩子们 如果你们在看的话 千万别嗑药
And remember, kids, if you're watching, really don't take drugs.
你现在怎么样
So how are you doing now?
哦耶耶 是的开始有感觉了
Ooh, yeah, yeah. Definitely felt something then,
感觉有点上头
felt something coming on.
我去给你要杯水
I'll get you some water.
是的 Pete并不想一个人待着
Yes, Pete not happy about being left alone.
随着药效的产生 恐惧和偏执的感觉渐渐涌现
Feelings of fear and paranoia beginning to build as the drugs take hold.
你好 Pete
Hello, Pete.
哦 谁在那儿
Oh, who's there...?
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表