剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
'Not one to wear at the christening, Colin.'
当然不适合 不过
'No indeed, although Pete
Pete已经摆脱了一开始的紧张感
managing to shake off those early nerves
真的是完全放开了
'and really getting into his stride.'
Peter
Peter!
哦 嘿 妈妈
Oh, hello, Mum!
真的很对不起 妈
I'm really sorry, Mum.
我这辈子从来没有这么尴尬过
I have never been so embarrassed in all my life.
你们在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here, anyway?
我们是来支持Gracja的
We came to support Gracja.
是的 Frank谷歌♥了她 然后得到了这个秀的消息
Well, Frank had Googled her and found out about the show.
是 是的 我谷歌♥了很多东西 不只是Gracja
Yeah, well, I was Googling all sorts, not just Gracja.
耶
Yeah.
好吧 这些服装不是我设计的 是吧
Well, I didn't design the clothes did I?
据我所知
All I know is,
在遇到你之前她是个好女孩
she was a nice girl before she met you.
你知道吗 前几天
D'you know, the other day,
他和Gracja在我们的房♥间里面做♥爱♥
him and Gracja were having sex in our room.
实际上 时间太仓促我们根本没来得及做♥爱♥
We didn't actually have time to have sex.
你都有时间吧手铐都戴上了
You had time to put on a pair of handcuffs though.
你还想让她做啥别的事么
What else were you going to make her do?
告诉我 还能做啥 能做啥
What else? What else?
哦 Peter
Oh, Peter.
显然不是那些我在你这个年纪时所做的事
Certainly not the sort of thing I was doing at your age.
Pete
Pete.
哦 嘿 伙计 对不起
Oh, hello, mate. Sorry,
我们正在谈事情呢
we're just in the middle of something here.
如果我还有别的办法 我也不会请求你
I wouldn't ask if I had anywhere else to,
不过 你能给我来点海♥洛♥因♥么 可以么
but I couldn't tap you up for some scag, could I?
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
有海♥洛♥因♥吗 你个傻屌♥
Have you got any heroin, you fucking dickhead?
对不起 我有点那个 你懂的
Sorry, I'm just a bit... you know.
怎么回事 Peter
What's going on, Peter?
没事 没事 我为什么会有海♥洛♥因♥
Nothing, nothing. Why would I have any heroin?
前几天的一个晚上
You were off your tits
你吸毒都吸嗨了 你一直都没有停过
on it the other night, you use all the time.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
那天晚上你搞了整整1克
You did a gram the other night!
你不是老毒虫怎么可能敢这么吸
You have to be hardcore to handle that!
不 我没有 真的 妈妈
No, I didn't. Honest, Mum.
你都嗨得满脑子的幻觉了 操
You were tripping out your skull, you fuck.
哦 Peter
Oh, Peter.
你藏哪儿了 Pete 我知道你有存货
Where is it, Pete? I know you've got some!
我没有海♥洛♥因♥ 一点都没有 滚 滚开
I haven't got any, haven't got any heroin, get off, piss off.
你这个杂种
You bastard!
上帝啊 主啊 对不起
God, Jesus Christ, sorry about that.
哦 Peter
Oh, Peter.
我懂了
I knew it.
那就是为什么
That's why you've been
这些年你如此的无精打采 不思进取
so listless and unmotivated all these years.
我没有嗑药 我只是懒而已
I'm not on drugs, I'm just lazy.
没有人会懒到如此程度 看看你手上的伤
No-one's that lazy. Look at these marks.
哦 那是狗咬的 你知道的 那只被车碾过的狗
Oh! A dog bit me, you know that one that got run over?
你需要立马戒毒
You need to go cold turkey.
我不需要戒毒 因为我没有嗑药
I'm not going cold turkey, cos I'm not on drugs!
和我们回家吧 我们会把你锁在房♥间里
You're coming home with us and we'll barricade you in your room,
直到你的毒瘾完全消失
till you've got this evil need out of your system.
滚开
Fuck off!
警告你注意你的用词
You can cut that language out!
我从来没有碰过毒品 知道么
I have never taken heroin, all right?
接下来的几天将会不断有类似的谎言出现
There'll be a lot of lies like that over the next few days,
嗑药的人就是这德行
that's what they do.
今晚的事情我都计划好了
Look, I've got things planned this evening,
我准备走了 好么 再见 Gracja
so I'm going to go, all right? See you later. Gracja...
能麻烦你把它打开么
Can you undo those, please?
钥匙在家里 你得跟我们走
The keys are back home, you're coming with us.
不 老爸 你没搞清楚
No Dad, you don't understand.
过了今晚Gracja就走了 而且她答应我
It's Gracja's last night and she's promised to...
不行 Peter
No, Peter.
等你戒掉了海♥洛♥因♥ 你会感谢我们的
You'll thank us when you're off the smack.
嘿 Noreen 对不起啊 秀被搞砸了
Oh, hello, Noreen. Sorry for show.
我觉得都是Peter的错
I expect it was Peter's fault.
那么 Pete 准备好跟我走了么
So, Pete, you are ready to go?
耶 不过还有一点小问题
Yeah, I've just got a little problem...
我们刚发现他是一个长♥期♥的药品滥用者
We just found out he's a long-standing substance abuser.
我知道 他在吸食海♥洛♥因♥
I know, he take heroin.
哦 我说错话了
Oh, I say wrong thing.
哦 现在已经没必要为他掩盖 Gracja
Oh, there's no need to protect him now, Gracja.
Gracja 你认为在现在这种情况下
Gracja, d'you think that even like this,
咱的约定还能继续么
me and you could still...?
再见 Pete 早日康复
Goodbye, Pete. Get well.
不需要康复 我很好
Don't need to get well, I'm fine.
好吧 好吧 我们走
Come on, come on, let's go.
哦 亲爱的 Pete被他老爸拽走了
Oh, dear and as Pete is dragged away by his Dad,
当他被锁在房♥间里
that image of Gracja and what might have been, will haunt him,
努力戒除那根本不存在的毒瘾的时候
if not for the rest of his life,
Gracja的样子和本可能发生的那些事
certainly for the next five days,
将一直萦绕在Peter的脑海中
while he's locked in his room,
哪怕不是持续一生也至少持续个五天
trying to shake off a non-existent heroin addiction.
哦 他肯定想到了一些诡计 有没有 Colin 嘿
Oh, he gets up to some tricks doesn't he, Colin, hey?
他确实有 确实有
He does, he does.
妈
Mum!
哦 这期就到这儿了
Well, that's all we have time for.
下一♥期♥ Pete的糟糕生活 再会
Join us again next time when, once again, Pete takes on life.
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表