剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I just came back for the rest of my stuff.
好吧 拿完赶紧的
OK, well let's be as quick as we can.
你老妈还有半个小时才回来
Your mum won't be back for half an hour.
半个小时
Half an hour!
她就去下商店
She's just popped to the shops.
我把银行卡给她了
I gave her my debit card.
你好 Frank
Hello, Frank.
你好 Chloe
Hello, Chloe.
关于那个...不好意思
Sorry about the...
我本想给你泡杯茶的 可是牛奶好像馊了
I'd make you a cup of tea but I'm afraid the milk's off.
又来
Not again!
我去买♥♥点吧
Why don't I get some?
谢谢 Chloe
Thank you! Thanks, Chloe!
谢谢
Thank you!
史提夫·汪达 美国盲人音乐家 知名曲之一便是Isn't she lovely
用伟大的史提夫·汪达的话来说 "她真可爱啊"
'In the words of the great Stevie Wonder, "Isn't she lovely?"'
老妈还好吗
So, is everything all right with Mum?
很好
Yes, very much so.
事实上 在昨天晚上
Infact, last night,
你老妈和我隔了不知道多久终于又能
for the first time in God knows how long, your Mum and I...
我不想知道那些事儿 十分感谢
I don't want to know about that, thank you very much.
好好谈谈
Managed to talk.
应该是她
That might be her now!
我帮你拿东西
I'll get your stuff.
很遗憾Frank要走了
Sorry to hear Frank's going.
是啊 真"扫兴"啊
Yeah! It's a real hammer blow, actually.
他在这吗
So, is he here?
这儿呢
In there.
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么呢
What a bloody hell were you thinking?
什么意思
What do you mean?
留个语♥音♥留言说我是高级妓♥女♥
Leaving a message calling me a high-class prostitute.
你就是个高级妓♥女♥啊
You are a high-class prostitute.
什么
What!
你怎么会觉得Kiki是个妓♥女♥
Why'd you think Kiki's a prostitute?
她的名字是Kiki 跟你睡觉了 你还给了她一百英镑
Her name's Kiki, she slept with you! And you gave her 100 quid!
那是借她钱 她的钱包丢了
That was a loan. She'd lost her purse.
Frank 多谢你借我钱
Thank you for that, Frank.
Kiki 这恐怕给你惹了不好麻烦吧
Kiki, I expect you've got lots of things to be getting on with?
我爸爸听到了那则留言
My dad heard that message,
更别提我老板打过来时你说了什么鬼
that's aside from whatever the hell you told my boss when he phoned!
没错 还叫他变♥态♥
'Yep, called him a pervert.'
对不起 不过你应该能理解
I'm sorry. But you can see how it happened.
而且你这么美 绝对能当一名高级妓♥女♥
And you're good-looking enough to be a high-class prostitute!
你说什么
Pardon!
也许当不了高级的 不过绝对能自力更生
Maybe not high-class but able to make a living out of it.
不对 你绝对能当高级妓♥女♥
No, definitely a high-class prostitute.
谁是高级妓♥女♥
Who's a high-class prostitute?
嗨 老妈
Hello, Mum!
你老妈呀
Your mum!
没错 我老婆
Yeah, my wife.
亲爱的
Darling.
没错 我就是妓♥女♥
Yes, I'm a prostitute
我经常来这拜访我最喜爱的客户
and I've been here to visit one of my favourite clients.
我的个老天爷啊
'My goodness me!'
Pete
Pete.
我说的对吗
Isn't that right?
是 是 没错
Yeah, it is right, yeah, yeah.
我们...
We've got a...
就是这样
regular understanding.
我的天啊
My God!
他牺牲小我了
'He's taken one for the team!'
我们说好多少来着
How much did we say?
对了
Yeah.
十二 十二英镑
12... 12 quid?
太好了
Perfect.
因为他是个常客 我会给他点折扣
I do give him a bit of discount because he's such a regular
那就下次再见 也就明天下午三点半见咯
Until next time then, which is tomorrow 3:30 I believe, huh.
好吧 谢谢
OK, yeah. Thanks.
嗨 那是谁呀
Hi! Who's that?
她是个妓♥女♥ Chloe 妓♥女♥啊
She was a whore, Chloe. A whore.
她是来找Peter的
And she's been with Peter.
什么
What?!
她不是个妓♥女♥ 她是个女商人
She's not a prostitute, she's a businesswoman!
我跟这事儿没关系
I've got nothing to do with it, all right!
那她为什么到这来 为什么还说自己是个妓♥女♥
Then why was she here and why did she say she was a prostitute?
而且你为什么只付给她十二英镑
And why did you just pay her 12 pounds?
问的好
'All good questions.'
Pete 快说啊
Come on, Pete!
你说得没错
You're right,
她是个妓♥女♥ 而且我跟她睡了
she is a prostitute and I have been sleeping with her.
你搞毛啊
What is the matter with you?!
Chloe
Chloe!
你这个臭嫖♥客♥
You whore-monger!
Chloe 你等等 听我解释
Chloe! Chloe, wait, listen to me.
什么
What?
是我老爸跟她睡了 不是我啊
It wasn't me, it was Dad who slept with her.
她根本不是个妓♥女♥
She's not even a prostitute.
得了吧 Pete
Come on, Pete.
你得相信我 他来了
You have to believe me. Here he is.
快告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她事实 是你跟她睡了
Tell her the truth - you slept with her.
Frank会还他的人情吗
'Will Frank repay the favor?'
很抱歉 Pete 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, Peter, I don't know what you're talking about.
"他并没有"
'No, he won't!'
再见 Pete
Goodbye, Pete.
Chloe 不
No, Chloe!
玩儿完咯
'It's all over!
因为Pete很郁闷 他给自己泡了杯茶想自我安慰下
And as rather gloomy, Pete makes himself consolation cup of tea
太伤自尊了
'the final indignity,
然而Chloe买♥♥的牛奶又是馊的
that milk that Chloe got is once again off.'
Manfred可没浪费时间 直接把Hucknall的海报挂回去了
'Manfred didn't waste time getting his Hucknall poster back up.'
Terry 不知道你怎么想的
Can't speak for you, Terry,
不过我认为米克·哈克纳的光彩已经不在了
but I think Mick Hucknall's losing his looks.
好了 今天就到这儿
Well, that's it from us.
下一♥期♥Pete的糟糕生活 再会
Join us again next time when Pete takes on life!
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表