剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
这海报不错 杰克斯牧师
Nice poster, Reverend Jax.
谢谢 德韦恩
Thank you, Dwayne.
地区赛倒计时天数 4天
我们今年的建筑用纸预算已经超标了
We exceeded our construction paper budget for the year,
于是我稍微挪动了一点资金
so I moved some money around,
削减了双面胶的费用...
took it out of double-sided tape--
有谁有双面胶可以借我用一下吗
Does anybody have any double-sided tape I could borrow?
我们要去列克星敦了
We are going to Lexington.
一定会超好玩的
It's gonna be so fun.
好玩 不可能
Fun? No.
这就是大卫对战巨人歌♥利亚
This is David versus Goliath.
马格努斯牧师认为他的唱诗班能打败我们
Pastor Magnus and his choir think that they can beat us,
但我们已经不是六个月前的那个小破团了 对吧
but we're not the same choir we were six months ago, are we?
当然不是 这会我知道要唱的曲目了
Hell no! This time I know the songs.
以及真正的歌♥词
And the real words,
而不是跟着别人瞎唱
not just cheating off other people's mouths.
我并没有指望你们回答刚刚那个问题
I wasn't looking for actual answers.
重点是音乐
This is about more than music.
相当于勇气对战金钱
This is about moxie versus money.
没错
Yeah.
是真诚对战虚伪
This is about sincerity versus hypocrisy.
是毅力对战特权
This is about persistence versus privilege.
-阿门 -没错
- Amen! - All right.
是你要打败那个
This is about you beating the guy
不肯让你将爱妻葬在他的墓地的家伙
who wouldn't let you bury your wife in his cemetery.
他还吻过她
And he kissed her.
如果你们认为仅仅止步于吻 那就太幼稚了
And it is naive to think it stopped at a kiss.
-好了 能不能... -他确实说过琴口味很重
- All right, can we-- - He did say Jean was kinky.
能聚过来一下吗
Uh, can we bring it in, please!
重点是 我待在这个美国腋窝下的
The point is, I didn't stay in the cultural ass-crack
文化屁♥股♥缝里可不是为了输
of America's armpit in order to lose.
所以请你们把接下来五天的安排都清空
So clear your schedules for the next five days,
因为这段时间你们将属于我
because you're mine.
是腋窝在屁♥股♥缝里
Now is the armpit in the ass-crack,
还是屁♥股♥缝在腋窝里
or is the ass-crack in the armpit?
这是个真正的问题 你必须回答
That's an actual question. You're gonnna answer.
完美和声
第一季 第十三集
本季终
-谁第一 -2号♥第一教堂
- Who's first? - Second First!
-你们准备好震撼全场了吗[吹] -是的
- You ready to blow?! - Yeah!
三 二 一 吹
Three, two, one, blow!
再来
Again.
地区赛倒计时天数 3天
用力 用力
Push it, push it.
地区赛倒计时天数 2天
三 二 开始
Three, two, go!
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one. Go!
太好了
Yes!
好多了
Better.
地区赛倒计时天数 1天
我们全力以赴吧
Let's do this!
各位 大巴车随时都会到
Hey, guys, the bus will be here any second,
但记住 空间很小
and remember it is a tight squeeze,
所以每个人只能带一个包 明白吗
so only one bag per person, okay?
一个包 那是不可能的
One bag? That's impossible.
如果我需要从下午穿的运动休闲装
What if I'm going from an afternoon of athleisure
换成半正式休闲晚餐装怎么办呢
to a smart casual dinner?
就穿你长年穿的那件开襟羊毛衫就行了
Just wear the same cardigan you always wear.
这件是新的
This is new.
-真有你的 韦恩 -韦恩
- Nice, Wayne. - Wayne.
是谁咳嗽了
Who coughed?
说真的 有谁病了吗
Seriously, is somebody sick?
如果有人生病了 那就得回家去
'Cause if somebody's sick, they need to go home.
你竟然要丢下生病的成员吗
You would leave somebody behind?
我们就是一群羚羊
We are a herd of antelope,
那声咳嗽就是在追我们的雄狮
and that cough is a lion that is chasing us.
知道我们要怎么做吗
So you know what we're gonna do?
我们要牺牲掉那虚弱的一环
We're gonna sacrifice the weak link,
这样狮子就能吃掉弱者的尸体
so that the lion will feast upon that carcass
我们其他人或许还有幸存的可能
and the rest of us might survive.
我会严密盯着你们的
I'll be watching,
我还会仔细倾听
and I'll be listening.
我去看看
I'm gonna go see
杰克斯牧师需不需要人帮他打包行李
if Reverend Jax needs some help with his bag.
非常感谢 德韦恩
Appreciate it, Dwayne.
你不适合被穿去那里 抱歉了
You didn't make the cut. I'm sorry.
德韦恩 你没事吧
Dwayne, are you okay?
-对不起 -没事的
- I'm sorry. - It's fine.
我刚好需要撇下一件外衣
I needed to eliminate an outfit.
再见了 即兴洗礼装
So long, impromptu baptism.
你能保守一个秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
你生病的秘密吗
What, that you're sick?
我倒是能守住这个秘密 你能憋住吗
I can keep that secret. Can you?
好了 新计划 你需要咳嗽时
Okay, new plan: When you need to cough,
用手指敲一下下巴
just tap your chin with your finger,
我会帮忙转移注意力的
and I'll create a diversion.
-嘿 杰克斯牧师... -吉妮
- Hey, uh, Reverend Jax-- Ginny!
♪吉妮米妮 亲爱的哈尼♪
♪ Ginny, bo-binny, banana-fana-fo-finny ♪
♪哈尼哈尼 我爱你吉妮♪
♪ Fi-fi-fo-finny, Ginny ♪
我喜欢你这件
I like that.
等等 等等
Um, oh wait, wait.
大巴公♥司♥打电♥话♥来解释他们为何迟到了吗
Did the bus company call and say why they're late?
我必须6点赶到宾馆去参加一个工作面试
I have to be at the hotel by 6:00 for a job interview.
在列克星敦吗 那你是要搬家吗
In Lexington? Would you have to move?
是的 但这次只是个面试而已
Yes, but it's just an interview,
我很可能也得不到那份工作
and I probably won't get it.
我 我只是不希望亚当斯知道
I just--I don't want Adams to find out.
她是我目前的老板 也是我永远的朋友
She is my current boss and my forever friend.
-她是我的老板朋友 -杰克斯牧师
- She's my boss friend. - Reverend Jax.
拜托 就去两天而已
Oh, come on, it's only two days!
你不需要带绿松石饰扣式领带衫
You don't need a turquoise bolo!
谢你了啊 吉妮
Thank you, Ginny.
这下不可能跟艾什莉·贾德一起买♥♥古董了
So long "antiquing with Ashley Judd."
你能帮我一个忙吗
Could you do me a favor?
等我们到列克星敦后
When we get to Lexington,
我需要消失一小段时间
I need to duck out for a moment.
-你能帮我打掩护吗 -当然可以
- Could you cover for me? - Of course.
有什么想跟我讨论的事吗
Anything you need to discuss?
你需要带一些内♥裤♥
You need to pack some drawers.
看来这次只能不♥穿♥内♥裤♥挂空挡了
I guess this will be a commando trip.
上帝的爱是我唯一需要的支持
God's love is all the support I need.
无论太奶奶多刻薄 都别拔掉她的维生系统弄死她
Now don't unplug Gram-Gram, no matter how mean she is.
无论她求你多少次也别这么做
Or how many times she asks you.
-臭混♥蛋♥ -怎么了
- Son of a biscuit! - What's wrong?
我们的大巴车坏掉了
Our bus broke down,
他们要到今晚才能安排替换车辆
and they can't get a replacement until tonight.
听上去像是有人故意搞破坏
Sounds like sabotage.
你觉得是马格努斯搞得鬼吗
You think Magnus is behind this?
亚瑟 集中精神
Arthur, focus!
我们得在下午6点前到列克星敦
We gotta be in Lexington by 6:00 PM.
为了团建
For team building purposes.
我朋友杜克也许能帮上忙
Well, my buddy Dookie might be able to help.
他有辆巴士
He has a bus.
我对任何指望杜克的计划都表示怀疑
I'm leery of any plan that hinges on a man named "Dookie,"
但是能糟糕到哪去呢
but how bad can it be?
杜克的派对巴士服务
杜克只需在冬季舞会那让这些孩子下车
Dookie just has to drop these kids off at the Winter Formal,
然后我们就可以走了
and then we're good to go.
杜克 让你朋友再开快点
Tell your friend to drive faster, Dookie!
别再停车购买♥♥假身份证了
No more stopping for fake IDs.
你看上去挺面熟的
You look familiar.
我曾是90年代的雪花女王
I was Snowflake Queen in 19--
不 你是那位谋杀亲夫的女士
No, you're the lady that murdered her husband.
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表