剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
好吧 白♥痴♥
Okay, idiot.
我就知道你在这里
I thought I might find you here.
好了 把变压器还给我
All right, give me back my voltage regulator.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is,
但我确实有一口袋的彩色电线
but I do have a pocketful of colorful wires.
家家有本难念的经
All family relationships are complicated.
我父亲猜字谜时会作弊
My father cheats at charades.
小声嘟囔也算说话
Whispering is still talking.
他才不是家人呢
Oh, he's not family.
只是我女儿把生命浪费在他身上而已
He's just the man that my daughter wasted her life on.
你那么想要那艘船 那就拿去吧
You want the boat so much? You can have it.
但你得承认你这么做是出于对我的怨恨
But you need to admit that you're doing this to spite me,
而不是因为你关心琴
not because you care about Jean.
她在世时你都是没时间陪她
You never made time for her when she was alive.
但如果你现在想见她
But if you want to see her now,
她就在那里
she's right out there.
公墓那边走
The cemetery's actually that way.
他绕晕了
He got turned around.
查伯兰兹2号♥第一教堂
单身之夜 右划选择主
儿子
Hey, man.
你知道
You know,
不是你跳得不好
it's not that your dancing wasn't really good--
这是我见过的最好的舞蹈了
it was, like, some of the best I've ever seen.
只是人们通常只在唱这首歌♥时
It's just that people usually only do the YMCA
才跳YMCA的舞
during that one song.
没关系 爸爸 我一点儿也不意外
It's okay, Dad. I'm not surprised.
她是十分女 我只是四分男
She's like a ten, and I'm a four.
别这样说 儿子 无稽之谈
Oh, come on, man. That is nonsense.
看看你妈妈和我
Look at your mom and me.
她是十四分美女 我只是个两分挫男
She's a 14, and I'm a 2.
但...你瞧
But...look.
也许下一次你就
Maybe next time you just,
你就请她跳支舞
you know, you just ask her to dance.
但是得挑慢的曲子跳 因为
But make it a slow song 'cause...
姑娘都喜欢慢歌♥
girls like slow songs.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
别客气 儿子
You're welcome, buddy.
你不是两分挫男
And you're not a two.
我知道 我算是个三十钻石男吧
Oh, man, I know. I'm like a 30.
但那样打气就太讨人嫌了
But that would've made for a real stinker of a pep talk,
对吧
don't you think?
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing out here?
好吧 太阳快落山了
Okay, the sun is about to set,
所以差不多快到
so I'm at least adjacent
人们可以接受的喝酒时间了
to socially acceptable drinking hours.
我在躲德韦恩 这就跟做泡菜似的
I'm avoiding seeing Dwayne. It's like making pickles.
这又是什么随口一说
Is this another one of those desultory,
深奥难懂 南方人的暗喻手法吗
esoteric, Southern metaphors?
你把泡菜放进垃圾桶后
After you put the pickles in the garbage can,
关键的一步就是不能打开盖子
the key thing is to just not take the lid off.
你为什么要用垃圾桶做泡菜
Why are you making pickles in a garbage can?
人们认为做好泡菜要看酱汁
People think that good pickles come from spices,
其实应该是时间
but it's the timing.
等等 我还没明白你的基本前提
Hang on, I haven't bought in to your basic premise
为什么要用垃圾桶做泡菜
that you need a garbage can to make pickles.
你太早打开盖子
You take the lid off too early,
做出来的就是咸黄瓜
you get salty cucumbers.
你放太久
You leave it on too long--
直接丢尽垃圾桶
right in the trash can.
你在哪里做泡菜
Where you're making the pickles?
好恶心 不是
Gross, no.
是专门用来腌泡菜的垃圾桶
It's a dedicated pickle-making garbage can.
我的意思是
Look, my point is
现在不是和德韦恩扯上关系的时候
that right now is not the time to get involved with Dwayne.
那就告诉他 如果他真的是个朋友而已
Well, tell him. If he's really a friend,
他能理解
he'll understand.
除非他像我那个神经的岳父
Unless he's like my insane father-in-law,
什么事都要以他为中心
has to make every situation about himself.
你还认识谁像他那样的吗
You know anyone else like that?
对 我认识
Yeah. I think I do.
克里斯·派洛特 两秒钟不提他的
Chris Pilot. Couldn't go two seconds
普利策奖都活不下去
without bringing up his Pulitzer.
可不嘛
Right...
你们俩都在哀悼
Look, you two are both grieving,
也许你们可以停止向对方出气
so maybe instead of taking your anger out on each other,
试着在悲伤之中找到一点共性
try to find a little common ground in your sorrow.
不 这不是一回事 我失去了妻子
No, it's not the same thing. I lost my wife.
他失去了女儿
Well, he lost his daughter.
等你不再逃避困难对话后
How about I start taking your advice
我就开始听取你的建议
about difficult conversations
你说这样行吗
when you stop hiding to avoid them?
德怀恩 我们能谈谈吗
Dwayne? Can we talk?
我能先说吗
Do you mind if I go first?
吉妮 我很抱歉我让事情变得难堪
Ginny, I'm sorry for making things so weird.
没错 我喜欢过你
Yes, I had feelings for you,
但我太在乎我们的友谊而不敢去追你
but I care way too much about our friendship to pursue them.
我也在乎我们的友谊 德怀恩
I care about our friendship, too, Dwayne.
我依赖它
I depend on it.
我只是很讨厌一直以来都这么尴尬
I just hate how awkward it's been.
我本想今晚跟你道歉
I mean, I tried to apologize to you tonight,
但显然你一直在躲着我
but clearly you've been avoiding me.
还是朋友吗
Hey...friends?
当然
Friends.
我叫你为我留一支舞
You know, I only asked you to save me a dance
是因为我想回到我们关系最好的时候
because I wanted to go back to the best time in our friendship
就是我们在学校舞会上惊艳全场那次
when we would rock it at the school dance.
那我们就穿梭回去吧
Well, then let's go back.
还记得我们在大豆收成日上跳的那支舞吗
You still remember that routine we did at the Soy Bean Harvest?
报纸形容为"格格不入"的那支舞吗
The one the paper called "out of place"?
当然记得了
You know I do.
我想借此机会
I'd like to take this opportunity
表达我的感激
to express my gratitude
谢谢你一直以来
and to thank you for those care packages
给我寄的爱心包裹
that you've been sending.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我也希望我有这心思联♥系♥你
I wish I would've thought to reach out,
但可惜我没有
but unfortunately, I have not.
包裹里总会附上
But they always come with this, uh,
这张同样的卡片 你看
this same little card. Here you go.
"请享用蛋白奶昔和燕麦条
"Enjoy the protein shakes and granola bars,
记住 今天会比昨天更好
"and remember: today is going to be better than yesterday.
爱你的 你在1号♥第二教堂的朋友"
Love, your friends at the First Second Church."
真怪 亚瑟才会这么叫我们教堂
That's odd, that's what Arthur calls our church.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
电流漫身
It's electric!
你好 我是卡什
Hi, I'm Cash.
哈珀
Hey. Harper.
既然你在休息 想跳支舞吗
So since you're on break, care to dance?
好啊
Sure.
BGM: Electric Boogie
♪你看不到♪
♪ You can't see it ♪
♪电流漫身♪
♪ It's electric ♪
♪你得感受♪
♪ You gotta feel it ♪
♪电流漫身♪
♪ It's electric ♪
♪在晃动呢♪
♪ Ooh, it's shakin' ♪
♪电流漫身♪
♪ It's electric ♪
这里吗
Uh, right here?
♪七个隆咚锵 妖冶身姿上下晃♪
♪ Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she's a pumpin' like a matic ♪
抱歉
Sorry.
♪犹如电流漫身 轻盈可人♪
♪ She's movin' like electric, she sure got the boogie ♪
♪你得了解它♪
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表