剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
you would've known how to hit that C-sharp.
天 真是个尤物
Yeah, boy. What a beaut.
好了 孩子
All right, son.
这是属于你的时刻
This is your moment.
拉开弓 射出箭
Pull it back and let it rip.
或者如我们邻居大帕特
Or as our neighbor Big Pat says
说我们四月的圣诞彩灯的那样
about our Christmas lights in April...
干掉它
take 'er down.
我下不了手
I can't do it.
什么
What?
为什么不行
Why not?
德韦恩叔叔说了
Like Uncle Dwayne said,
你为什么要杀死一只漂亮动物
why would you kill a beautiful animal?
因为丑的没那么好吃
Because the ugly ones don't taste as good.
可是伤害一只活生生的动物并不好玩
But it's not fun to hurt a living creature.
德怀恩叔叔说松露唯一会伤害的就是你的钱包
And Uncle Dwayne said the only thing a truffle hurts is your wallet
当你想要打动约会对象时
when you're trying to impress a date.
我是这么说过
I did say that.
很有意思
That's a fun one.
搞什么
What the hell, man?
我只不过解释了
I merely explained
采集之于打猎有什么好处
the benefits of gathering versus hunting.
每个男人都该知道三件事
There's three things every man should know--
如何打猎 如何生火
how to hunt, how to make a fire,
当惠特尼·休斯顿的歌♥响起时
and how to pretend he didn't notice
如何假装没有听到
a Whitney Houston song just came on.
你觉得卡什这样的男孩已经有能力消化
You think a boy like Cash is ready to process
《我将永远爱你》了吗
"I Will Always Love You"?
我只是按自己的方式活
Just living my truth.
不过我很抱歉 如果这干涉了
But I'm sorry if that interferes
你想教你儿子的东西
with what you're trying to teach your boy.
你给卡什树立了坏榜样
You're setting a bad example for Cash.
卡什 卡什
Cash? Cash?
卡什
Cash!
我知道我经常这么说 但是
I know I say this a lot, but...
吉妮不会喜欢这样的
Ginny's not gonna like this.
先是合唱团 现在又是打猎
First the choir, now hunting?
恭喜你 你毁了我爱的两件事
Congratulations, you've ruined two things I love.
再说一个 我就上演帽子戏法了
Come on, give me a third. I'll go for the hat trick.
行了 我感觉到了你们对彼此的
Okay, I'm sensing a lot of mutual...
尊重
respect here.
我要去捡回我的箭
I'm gonna go retrieve my arrow.
等我回来 你最好消失
And when I get back, I want you gone!
你不能逼我走
You can't make me go!
林子又不是你的
You don't own the woods.
我只拥有阳光照射到的每个角落
Just everything the light touches
以及地下的采矿权
and the mineral rights below it.
是的 林子就是我的
Yeah, I own the woods.
看 一个美♥国♥佬♥彩罐
Oh, look, a Yankee piñata.
装满了碎坚果[蛋]
And it's filled with crushed nuts.
回家路上我们可以去亚瑟家一趟
You know, on the way home we could swing by Arthur's.
冰释前嫌永远不晚
It's never too late to mend fences.
我不会道歉的
I am not apologizing.
那人毁了我的连续纪录
That man ruined my streak.
我每年开幕日都能猎杀到鹿 自从一九...
I have bagged a buck on opening day every year since 19...
等等
Wait.
亚瑟的车怎么还在这儿
What's Arthur's car still doing here?
他一小时前就走了
He left an hour ago.
该死
Damn it.
那个大城市混♥蛋♥走丢了
That big-city bastard went and got himself lost.
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur?
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我不是鹿 我是合唱指挥
I'm not a deer. I'm a choral conductor.
我只是迷路了
I'm just a little lost.
但我朋友在附近
But I-I have friends nearby.
这里
Over here.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
我被粗暴无礼地从猎鹿岗上的绳上放下
I was unceremoniously dismissed from the deer stand.
我想回到停车的地方
I'm trying to get back to the cars.
-你知道在哪吗 -不知道
- You know where they are? - I have no idea.
你也迷路了
You're lost, too?
雅克牧师说如果你心中有上帝
Well, Reverend Jax says you're never lost
你就永远不会迷路
if you have God in your heart.
-所以说我们迷路了 -对
- So we're lost. - Yeah.
-卡什 -卡什
- Cash! - Cash, hey!
你在哪 儿子 回话啊
Where are you, son? Come on, buddy!
卡什
Cash!
该死
Damn it!
你毁了我和我儿子的第一次打猎之旅
You ruined my first hunting trip with my son.
我是他爸
I'm his dad.
应该由我来教他怎么做男人
I'm supposed to be the one teaching him how to be a man!
但是展现男子气的方式有很多
But there are many ways to express your masculinity.
比如我揍你
Like my fist in your face.
来干一架
Let's go.
来啊
Come on. Huh?
比赛规则
Playground rules--
不准扯裤子 不准拉内♥裤♥ 不准抓乳♥头♥
no pantsing, no wedgies, no purple nurples.
明白吗
All right?
赶紧跪下 这样打斗才公平
Now get on your knees so it's a fair fight.
快
Come on!
能停下吗 我累了
Can we stop? I'm tired.
为什么不呢
Uh, why not?
对了 你是怎么迷路的
By the way, how did you get lost?
你不是和你♥爸♥爸在一起吗
I thought you were with your dad.
是的 但我走了
I was, but I left
因为德怀恩叔叔和他吵架
when Uncle Dwayne and him got in a fight.
我能猜到谁赢了
I can guess who won that one.
我今天也和亚当斯吵架了
I also got in a fight today with Adams.
-我能猜到谁赢了 -实际上她赢了
- I can guess who won that one. - Actually, she did.
是啊 我猜的就是她
Yeah. That was my guess.
怎么 她很强硬
What? She's tough.
我还从没遇到过我指挥不了的歌♥手
I've never had a singer I couldn't get to fall in line.
你想让我帮你说好话吗
Do you want me to put in a good word for you?
我的酒窝能换来很多善意
These dimples buy a lot of goodwill.
不了
Nah.
也许吧
Maybe.
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
-我们一定要找到他 -是吗
- We got to find him. - Do we?
在林子里待一晚能改变一个人
A night in the woods changes a man,
上帝知道他没法变得更糟了
and God knows he can't get any worse.
好吧
Okay.
我带着爱意和一点恐惧说这话
Now, I say this with love and a little bit of fear,
你最近的待人处事
but the way you've been acting lately,
你该上《蓝草音乐贱婊》杂♥志♥的封面
you should be on the cover of "Bluegrass Bitch" magazine!
你说什么
Excuse you?
抱歉我试图保护你
And excuse me for trying to protect you
不受一个只关心自己的无礼自大狂的欺负
from a disrespectful blowhard who only cares about himself.
这不是真的 他和卡什相处得很好
Now, that's not true. He's real good with Cash.
当然了
Of course he is!
只有怪物才能抗拒那酒窝
Only a monster could resist those dimples.
这倒是
Well...
我知道你刚才是在教训我
And I know you were taking a shot at me,
但我觉得《蓝草音乐贱婊》
but I think there could be
应该很有市场
a real market for "Bluegrass Bitch."
相关商品
Merchandise.
球帽 主题曲
Ball caps, theme song.
亚瑟
Arthur!
得了吧
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表