剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
-真遗憾 亚瑟 -不必
- I'm sorry, Arthur. - No!
我以为自己重要到能凌驾于规则之上
I thought I was so important that the rules didn't apply to me.
真是狂妄自大
It's hubris.
像俄狄浦斯一样
Like Oedipus!
这是我的奶酪串上的小问答
It was a trivia question on my string cheese.
我活该被开除 我是个混球
I deserved to get fired. I'm a dick.
治疗的第一步就是承认错误
Well, the first step to healing is admitting it.
除非你犯了罪 那就得是矢口否认
Unless you committed a crime, then it's deny, deny, deny.
而且你对此感到愧疚
And the fact you feel bad about it
说明你成长了很多
shows just how much you've grown.
我还希望有人能反对我说的
I was kinda hoping someone was gonna object
"我是个混球"这句呢
to the whole, "I'm a dick," thing.
我想反对 但那是因为我有
I do, but only because I have
更绝妙和精确的脏话
more clever and specific insults.
金伯莉说她愿意花十块钱听那些脏话
Kimberly said she'll pay $10 to hear those insults.
没问题 姐们儿
I got you, girl.
各位 我知道我说过
Hey, guys, I know I said that
我们应该不惜一切进入地区赛
we should do anything to get to regionals,
但我们不能在朋友最需要我们时
but we don't turn on our friends
弃他们于不顾
when they need us the most.
谢谢
Thank you.
等你感觉好些后
And when you feel better,
我们应该好好谈谈 因为你真的是个混球
we should have some words, because you are a real dick.
听着 我没法收回扔出的椅子
Look, I can't un-toss the chair.
我也无法收回抛下「赞美诗马拉松」的行为
I can't un-abandon the Hymn-A-Thon,
而且这话竟然听着不觉得奇怪了
and the fact that that doesn't sound strange to me
说明我在肯塔基待太久了
means I've been in Kentucky too long.
不过我能做的 是帮你们筹集资金
But what I can do, is I can help you raise this money.
惨了 来教堂的信众都已经睡了
Alas, our churchgoing audience is asleep.
我们为什么要在
Why did we do this
晚7点到早7点之间干这个 而不是反过来
from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM instead of the other way around?
因为我穿这些睡衣美炸了
Because I look good as hell in these pajamas.
他们不来教堂 但我知道一个地方
They're not churchgoing people, but I do know a place
那里的观众还醒着
where there is an audience that's awake.
我知道你们可能想的是监狱
I know you're probably thinking the prison,
但狱警其实很早就让大家去睡觉了
but they actually make you go to bed earlier than you think.
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲♪
♪ I do my hair toss, check my nails ♪
♪宝贝 你感觉如何 飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Baby, how you feelin'? Feelin' good as heck ♪
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲 宝贝 你感觉如何♪
♪ Hair toss, check my nails, baby, how you feelin'? ♪
♪飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Feelin' good as heck ♪
♪(姑娘) 厌倦了瞎话♪
♪ (Ooh, child) tired of the bullcrap ♪
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
谢谢 比布斯 她们怎么样
Thank you, Bibs. How 'bout them, huh?
♪来吧 擦干眼泪♪
♪ Come on, now, dry your eyes,
♪你就是明星 能摘星揽月♪
♪ You know you a star, you can touch the sky ♪
♪我知道很难 但你要尝试♪
♪ I know that it's hard, but you have to try ♪
♪如果你要建议 我就长话短说♪
♪ If you need advice let me simplify ♪
如果那封道歉信还在的话
You know, if you still have that letter of apology,
我愿意签
I'll sign it.
这太...出乎意料了
That's...unexpected.
比布斯 你有笔吗
Bibs, you got a pen?
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲♪
♪ I do my hair toss, check my nails ♪
♪宝贝 你感觉如何 飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Baby, how you feelin'? Feelin' good as heck! ♪
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲 宝贝 你感觉如何♪
♪ Hair toss, check my nails, baby, how you feelin'? ♪
♪飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Feelin' good as heck! ♪
听着 我很感激你为我这么做
Look, I really appreciate you doing this for me.
我这么做可不是为了你
Oh, I'm not doing it for you.
我这么做是因为这是正确的事
I'm doing it 'cause it's the right thing to do.
我这么做是因为我属于这里
I'm doing it because this is the place I belong.
♪昂首挺胸 改变生活♪
♪ Boss up and change your life ♪
♪坐享一切 决不妥协♪
♪ You can have it all, no sacrifice ♪
♪我知道他辜负了你 我们可以让你重获幸福♪
♪ I know he did you wrong, we can make it right ♪
我有朋友
I got friends--
抱歉 先说清楚
Sorry. To be clear,
我不在乎你为什么这么做 我只在乎你做了
I don't care why you're doing it, just that you are.
♪扭扭翘臀 潇洒地走出门♪
♪ So walk your fine rear out the door ♪
人♥渣♥
What a ----.
♪扭扭翘臀 潇洒地走出门♪
♪ Walk your fine rear out the door ♪
♪然后你甩甩秀发 看看美甲♪
♪ And do your hair toss, check my nails ♪
♪宝贝 你感觉如何 飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Baby, how you feelin'? Feelin' good as heck! ♪
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲♪
♪ I do my hair toss, check my nails ♪
♪宝贝 你感觉如何 飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Baby how you feelin'? Feelin' good as heck! ♪
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲 宝贝 你感觉如何♪
♪ Hair toss, check my nails, baby, how you feelin'? ♪
♪飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Feelin' good as heck! ♪
♪甩甩秀发 看看美甲 宝贝 你感觉如何♪
♪ Hair toss, check my nails, baby, how you feelin'? ♪
♪飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Feelin' good as heck! ♪
♪宝贝 你感觉如何 飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Baby, how you feelin'? Feelin' good as heck! ♪
我累坏了
I am beat.
我也是
Me too.
我都累到忘了利用这个绝佳的机会
I'm so tired, I've forgone the perfect opportunity
在小朱的脑门上画个大鸡鸡
to draw a penis on Junior's forehead.
不 这事我永远不嫌累
No, I'll never be that tired.
下次我们举♥行♥「赞美诗马拉松」时
Next time we do a Hymn-A-Thon
别选我上白班的前一夜行吗
can we not do it before I have a morning shift?
-这是你第五杯咖啡了 -你说的不错
- That's like your fifth cup. - You got that right.
你不如直接灌肠得了
Why don't you just get an enema?
你把这个加到菜单里 我就点
You put it on the menu, I'll order it.
我该接一下
I should take this.
该死的 布莱恩
Dang it, Brian,
你最好不是打电♥话♥来收回你给的优♥惠♥条件
you better not be calling to take back your offer.
我们有口头合同 那种东西是存在的 对吧
We had a verbal contract. That's a thing idn't it?
是的 而且我们有坚决不反悔的原则
It is, and we have a firm no backsies policy.
幼儿园规矩 我欣赏
Oh, kindergarten rules. I respect that.
你讨价还价可真厉害
You've a tough negotiator.
事实上 我知道这听起来很疯狂
In fact, I know this may sound crazy,
但你在列克星敦时是否有兴趣
but would you be interested in interviewing
参加助理经理的职位面试
for assistant manager when you're in Lexington?
当然
Oh, yes.
我非常乐意参加面试
I mean I definitely would love to interview.
我是说 可能吧 如果我方便的话
I mean--maybe, if it's convenient for me.
反正你以后也要住在这边了
You're literally going to be staying here.
还有什么不方便
What's stopping you?
抱歉 我得考虑下
I'm sorry, uh. I have to think about it.
我们下周见
I'll see you next week.
刚才就是个普通的旧宾馆确认
Oh, that was just normal old hotel confirmation business.
你懂的 数字啊 字母啊 J Q
You know, numbers, letters, J, q,
7 你不需要什么了吧
seven-- You all set here?
其实 我还想来点
Actually, I want some more.
我终于接受了你的建议
I finally took your advice
把肉汁涂在了饼干上
and wiped up the gravy with my biscuit.
你泡饼干了
You sopped!
你还没下班呢
You're on the clock.
知道吗 如果你们能在康利叉镇
You know if you guys can live the rest of your lives
过完下半辈子 那我也行
in Conley Fork, so can I.
这里全是我认识的最棒的人
It is full of the best people that I know.
你们得去欣赏下我刚画好的大作
You guys gotta check out this masterpiece I just drew.
我称之为「巨♥屌♥♥丽莎」
I call it the "Boner Lisa."
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表