剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
♪阿门♪
♪ A-men ♪
-哇 -接下来要吐槽了
- Wow. - Here it comes.
"哇 真庆幸我老婆死了
"Wow, glad my wife is dead
不用听你们这垃圾歌♥声"
so she didn't have to hear that."
实际上 我要说的是
Actually, I was about to say,
"哇 你们从未唱得这么好过"
"Wow, you have never sounded better."
这标准依然很低 抱歉 我情不自禁
Which is still a low bar. I'm sorry, I can't help myself.
你觉得我们够水平参加地区赛了吗
So do you think we're ready for regionals?
当然 我甚至觉得我们有获胜的可能
Absolutely, I think we have a shot at winning.
太好了
There we go.
说到地区赛 我有好消息要通知大家
Speaking of regionals, I have good news:
我跟我们在列克星敦的姐妹教堂的牧师联♥系♥过了
I spoke to the pastor at our sister church in Lexington,
她说我们可以睡在他们的教堂地板上
and she said we could sleep on their sanctuary floor.
-你是认真的吗 -很激动人心 对吧
- Are you serious? - I know, right?!
那就像在上帝的帐篷里露营
It'll be like camping in God's tent.
不 在比赛前夜睡在漏风的教堂里
No, sleeping in a drafty church the night before a performance
会对你们的声音造成极为不利的影响
would be terrible for your voices.
我们可以将漏风视作上帝吹来的亲吻
We can think of the draft as God blowing us a kiss.
我才不要睡在地板上
I'm not sleeping on the floor.
难道我是狗吗
What am I? A dog?
-或者韦恩 -我不介意
- Or a Wayne? - None taken.
我们没钱住宾馆啊
We don't have enough money for a hotel.
通常我会主动提出付这钱
Normally, I would offer to pay,
但我已经「把杠杆加到最大」了
but I'm "Leveraged to the Max."
顺便说下 这也是我把全部资金
Which, by the way, is the name
都押上的那匹昂贵赛马的名字
of the expensive racehorse I invested all my money in.
那我们可以筹款吗
What if we raised the money?
毕竟 我们经常"款款"深情地高唱啊
I mean, we raise the roof all the time.
这双关厉害吧
What-what?
或者 我们也可以搞个烘焙售卖♥♥
Or we could just have a bake sale.
或是洗车活动
Or a car wash.
或是编造出一个人
Or we make up a guy,
用他的名字办一张信♥用♥卡♥ 把卡刷爆
take out a credit card in his name, max it out,
然后给他写个讣告
then write his obituary.
我想着可以给他取名叫"扎克瑞·P·骨语者"
I'm thinking about calling him "Zachary P. Whisperbone."
不 我们是音乐人 必须跟音乐相关
No, we're musicians. It needs to be music-related.
你刚说了"我们"
You said "we."
你现在有归属感了
You feel like you belong.
「我们」成了「我们大家」
We are an "us."
淡定 那只是个代名词 又不是订婚戒指
Calm down, it's just pronoun. It's not a promise ring.
话说我之前看到一个教堂唱诗班的博客
Anyway I was reading this church choir blog
上面提到通过「赞美诗马拉松」来筹钱
about raising money through a Hymn-A-Thon.
人们会出钱请我们大家
People pledge money for us to sing.
-「我们大家」 -滚远点
- "Us." - Walk away.
"教堂唱诗班的博客"
"Church choir blog."
没错 他们有一些关于唱诗班的绝佳主意
Yeah, they have some really good ideas about choirs,
但关于其他事情的主意都糟糕透顶
and terrible ideas about everything else.
碧昂斯 麦当娜和里佐的歌♥我全包了
Dibs on anything Beyonce, Madonna, Lizzo.
人家叫瑞佐 但不行 不能唱《油脂》里的歌♥曲
It's Rizzo, and no, we're not doing anything from "Grease."
只能唱传统的唱诗班歌♥曲
Traditional choir music only.
「赞美诗马拉松」 我太爱了
A Hymn-A-Thon! I love it!
赞同的都一起唱"我"
All in favor sing "I!"
-♪我♪ -♪我♪
- ♪ I ♪ - ♪ I ♪
-♪我♪ -♪我♪
- ♪ I ♪ - ♪ I ♪
♪我♪
♪ I! ♪
我只是想卖♥♥弄一下我的音域而已
I just wanted to show off my range.
我觉得「赞美诗马拉松」简直傻♥逼♥透顶
I think a Hymn-A-Thon is dumb as hell.
完美和声
第一季 第十二集
我真的很遗憾巴斯特去世了
I'm so sorry to hear about Buster's passing.
21岁对一只猫来说真是英年早逝
21 is too young for a cat to die.
我们的唱诗班非常乐意唱一首赞美诗悼念它
Our choir would love to sing a hymn in his honor
低价优♥惠♥ 只需5美元
for the low, low cost of $5.
如果你出10美元 我们可以弄得非常特别
For $10, we can make it really special.
有什么要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我一个朋友住在附近
A friend of mine lives nearby,
但我似乎有点迷路了
and I seem to have gotten a little bit lost.
是啊 你看上去不像是本地人
Yeah, you don't look like you live this far from I-75.
是什么让我暴露了 是这帽子
What gave me away? The hat,
是夹杂在每个句子里的智慧
the keen sense of intelligence that permeates every sentence,
还是这满口的好牙
or the full set of teeth?
那位不会就是你的朋友吧
Is that by chance your friend?
那个唯一没穿工装裤的男人 没错
The one man not in overalls? Yes.
亚瑟
Arthur!
塔特 你怎么会来这里
Tate! What are you doing here?
我要去纳什维尔参加音乐大会
Music conference in Nashville.
我为来探望你提前溜了
I skipped out early just to see you.
再说了 那个主音发言者说完之后也没什么好听的了
Plus, it was all downhill after the keynote speaker.
-你就是那个发言者吧 -正是
- Were you the speaker? - I was.
我的主音是升C
My keynote was C-sharp.
在会议上大杀四方
It killed at the conference.
吉妮 这是塔特·迪比特
Ginny, this is Tate Tippet,
他也是一位与众不同的普林斯顿大学音乐系教授
who is also an idiosyncratic Princeton music professor
他也会非常残酷地评判别人
who judges people harshly.
太好了 我好激动世上有两个你们这样的人呢
Oh, cool, I'm so excited for there to be two of you.
我也想在这酗酒 但我得先失陪下
I wanna catch up, but if you'll excuse me,
我的车没锁 这里的每个人
I left my car unlocked, and everyone in here
似乎都是「利用短接启动偷车」方面的专家
looks like they could teach a master class in hot-wiring.
安全第一 总比后悔好
Better safe than sorry.
你竟然还有朋友 真好啊
Aw, you have a friend. Isn't that nice?
他是整个学校唯一一个
He is the only person on the whole campus
在我被不公正地开除时支持我的人
who had my back when I was unfairly dismissed.
你还要说那是不公正的开除吗
Are we still calling that unfair?
你不是朝一个孩子扔了一件家具吗
I mean, didn't you, like, throw a piece of furniture at a child?
我只是轻轻地扔了把椅子 落在靠近学生的地方
I gently tossed a chair that landed near a student.
最多只能算"邻近学生"
It was student adjacent.
我不介意你顶嘴
I don't mind if you talk back,
但麻烦你用横膈膜式呼吸法说话
but please use your diaphragm.
另外 别顶嘴
Also, don't talk back.
我觉得你在这小镇生活得很好啊
I like this town for you.
我甚至有点嫉妒
Might even be a little jealous
你逃离了那种处处是竞争的残酷生活[老鼠比赛]that you got away from the rat race.
话说 康利叉镇就有老鼠比赛呢
Hey, Conly Fork has a rat race.
每周四在大叉路那里举♥行♥
Thursdays by the big fork,
不过 一个有权势的家庭养的一只小负鼠
although a small possum owned by a powerful family
没错都会获胜
wins every time.
无论躲在哪里 都躲不开政♥治♥
Wherever you go, you can't get away from politics.
我就爱你这种愤世嫉俗的精辟妙语
There is the hardened cynic I fell in love with.
该死
Oh shoot.
我得去教堂参加一个通宵唱歌♥活动
I have to head over to the church for an all-night sing-a-long.
原来你是说真的啊
Aw, you're serious.
那真是太遗憾了
Well, that's too bad.
我还希望你能出去跟我一起庆祝呢
I was hoping you'd come out and celebrate with me.
现在我是音乐系的新系主任了
You're looking at the new chair of the music department.
什么
What?
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
管理层里总算有个有远见的人了
Finally a visionary at the helm!
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
你这位经常从教职工冰箱里偷我午餐吃的
That means a lot coming from the best professor
最出色的教授说这话 对我意义重大
to ever steal my lunch from the faculty fridge.
嘿 那个茄子泥是给大家共享的
Hey, that baba ghanoush was for everyone.
我们得好好庆祝下 应该喝酒才对
We need to celebrate. We should be drinking.
我们现在就在喝酒啊
We are drinking.
如果我告诉你 我知道有个地方
What if I were to tell you I know of a place
有波旁酒和干净的玻璃杯呢
that has bourbon and clean glasses?
-那我会说"太棒了" -太棒了
- What if I would say, "hell yes." - Hell yeah.
我跟列克星敦的一个宾馆谈成了非常划算的价格
I got us a great rate at a hotel in Lexington!
马塞诸塞州和肯塔基州
各有一个叫列克星敦的地方
吉妮第一次是搞错了
然后我又重新跟肯塔基州的
And then I got us a good rate
列克星敦的一个宾馆谈成了非常划算的价格
at a hotel in Lexington, Kentucky!
所以 我们只需要筹到一千美元
So, all we gotta do is raise 1,000 bucks,
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表