剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
没有什么比马文·盖伊的歌♥
And there's nothing more soothing
更让人舒缓平静了
than the words of Marvin Gaye.
♪我像烤箱一样火热♪
♪ I'm hot just like an oven ♪
男人抱着婴儿总让我沦陷
Oh, I am such a sucker for a man with a baby.
史蒂夫在天鹅绒长袍般的声音里肯定感觉很安全
I bet Steve feels so safe in that velvet robe of a voice.
你是怎么了
What the hell is going on with you?
我可以有矛盾情绪的
You know what, I'm allowed to have contradictory feelings.
不 我不能 孩子们需要连贯性
No, I'm not. Children need consistency.
我怎么能想再要个孩子呢
How could I ever think about having another baby?
你打算再要个孩子
You're thinking about having another baby?
卡什不再握我的手了
Cash just stopped holding my hand.
你喜欢火腿
Oh, you like ham?
砰 德韦恩
Boom, Dwayne!
搞错没有
Hey, come on.
抱歉 刚没看到小孩
Sorry, didn't see the baby.
砰 德韦恩
Boom, Dwayne.
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉
Oh, Karla, Karla, Karla.
你越界了
You crossed the line,
现在你将感受到我的烹饪怒气
and now you will feel my culinary wrath
让你的灵魂不得安宁
in a way that will rattle your soul.
你今天是杰克斯 你不做点什么吗
Hey, you're Jax today. You gonna do something?
我不知道要怎么理性对待
I don't know how to be rational
不理性的人
with people who are being irrational.
我不知道 一个好牧师会怎么做
I don't know. What would a good reverend do?
也许提醒下他们制♥作♥汤的初衷是什么
Probably remind them why they're making the soup in the first place.
对
Right.
我要背道而驰
I'm gonna do the opposite of that.
蠢货们
Hey, knuckleheads.
爱让人痛心
♪爱让人痛心♪
♪ Love hurts ♪
唱 韦恩
Sing, Wayne.
♪爱让人伤痕累累♪
♪ Love scars ♪
♪爱给人创伤♪
♪ Love wounds ♪
♪爱让人毁灭♪
♪ And marks ♪
♪任何心灵♪
♪ Any heart ♪
♪都无法足够坚强♪
♪ Not strong ♪
♪或足够♪
♪ Or strong ♪
他们听不到 韦恩
They don't hear you, Wayne.
♪强壮♪
♪ Enough ♪
♪承受许多的痛苦♪
♪ To take a lot of pain ♪
♪承受许多的痛苦♪
♪ Take a lot of pain ♪
现在卡拉每加入一个原料
Okay, now for every ingredient that Karla puts in,
德韦恩也可以加入一个 该你了
Dwayne gets to put one in, too, so you're up.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter to me anymore
因为她已经加了肉进去
because she's already put meat in the soup,
所以何不把盐都倒进去
so why not all of the salt?
不是吧
Come on.
我喜欢盐 但我更喜欢肉桂
I like salt, but not as much as I like cinnamon.
拜托 够了
Come on, guys. Okay.
♪我年轻♪
♪ I'm young ♪
♪-我知道 -我知道♪
♪ - I know - I know ♪
这样吧 或许...
Okay, you know what, maybe...
喂
Hello?
我就想找你呢
Oh, I was hoping that was you.
是杰克斯吗
Is that Jax?
请告诉我你在来的路上
Please tell me you're on the way.
我们非常需要你
We need you really, really bad.
你个小叛徒 我们这里好极了
Wow, you're a narc. We're doing great!
如果什么都无所谓
Well, if nothing matters--
有什么烧焦了吗
Something burning?
不如我直接把围裙扔进汤里吧
Why don't I just throw my apron in the soup?
糟糕 起火了 需要灭火器
No! Fire! We need a fire extinguisher.
灭火器
Fire extinguisher.
灭火器在哪
Where's the fire extinguisher?
我的电♥话♥
My phone!
别管那汤了
Forget the soup!
我们需要灭火器
We need a fire extinguisher!
亚瑟
Arthur!
她用防狼喷雾喷我
She pepper-sprayed me.
是你让我用女性秘密武器的
Yeah, well, he's the one who told me to use my special lady weapon.
知道吗
You know what?
我在找灭火器
I'm looking for a fire extinguisher.
你在给我们儿子传授性知识吗
Were you teaching our sons about sex?
他们本该通过观看家长指导级的影视剧慢慢领悟
They're supposed to learn about that by watching a hard PG-13.
听着 有突发♥情♥况
Look, situation happening.
我只是在找灭火器
I'm just looking for a fire extinguisher.
嘘 只是声音大点
Shh! It's just a loud noise.
你想握着我的手吗
Do you want to hold my hand?
好吧 上帝
All right, Lord.
给我瞧瞧你的本事
Show me what you got.
他们望向沙漠
They looked to the desert
在那上帝的荣光出现
where the Lord appeared glorious
在云间
in the clouds?
真的假的
Seriously?
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
你他喵对我的教堂干了什么
What the H did you do to my church?
我感觉自己被卡车碾了
I feel like I been run over by a truck.
然后又被碾了一遍
And I've been run over by a truck.
上次我宿醉这么厉害
The last time I was this hung over
还是我结婚的第二天
was the day after my wedding.
婚宴时煤气泄露了
We had a gas leak at the reception.
老天 真不敢相信今天还没过
Oh, man, I can't believe it's still today.
我不敢相信我得去把我的卵子冷冻
I can't believe what you have to go through to freeze your eggs.
至少你有计划
At least you're planning.
而我 16次忘记了戴套
For me, I forget to wear a condom 16 times,
结果 横空出世一个宝宝
and boom. A baby.
难怪我是个糊涂蛋老爸
Guess it's no wonder I wound up being such a lousy dad.
不
No.
你一直陪着卡什
You are there for Cash.
你经常参与他的生活
You're in his life a lot.
我知道在吉妮让你心碎后 在她身边不容易
And I know it can't be easy to be around Ginny after she broke your heart.
谢了 亚当斯
Thanks, Adams.
我还一直以为你讨厌我
Always thought you kind of hated me.
觉得我配不上吉妮
Thought I was bad for Ginny,
毕竟你当着我的面说过这话
seeing as you said it to my face.
还不止一次
More than once.
你在重要的时刻出现
You showed up when it counted.
当你需要韦恩·霍林时
When you're in need of Wayne Hawlings,
他会随叫随到
he is there for you.
该死
Crap.
我本该一小时前去当护柩人
I was supposed to be a pallbearer an hour ago.
好吧 下次再说吧
Oh, well. Next time.
我感觉像是坐在校长办公室外面
I feel like we're sitting outside the principal's office.
我从小到大从没被叫去过校长办公室
I never got called into the principal's office growing up.
但他确实总开车从我们家经过
But he did drive by my house an awful lot.
我理解你的工作压力很大
I understand your job is stressful,
尽管只是在冰淇淋店打工
even if it is working in an ice cream shop.
我也理解你讨厌田纳西
And I understand you hate Tennessee,
尽管我舅公的大宅就在那闲置着
even though my great uncle's mansion is just sitting there empty.
谢谢你们在外面和我一起祈祷 各位
Thank you for praying that out with me, everyone.
对了 芭芭 不用担心灯
And, Barb, don't worry about the lamp.
反正我也打算把它砸了
I was planning on smashing that anyway.
杰克斯牧师 你能把这宝宝抱回去吗
Reverend Jax, would you please take the baby back?
还不行 但记住 如果你不负责
Not yet, and just remember, if you're not responsible,
你这辈子就得照看这样一个宝宝了
your whole life will be spent watching one of these.
亚瑟 借一步说话
Arthur, a word?
你要幸灾乐祸吗 牧师
Are you gonna gloat, Rev?
因为你完全有权这样
Because you deserve it.
我对你灭这些火的手段感到佩服
It was very impressive the way you put out those fires,
包括真的那个火苗
including the literal one.
别谢我 感谢大人物
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表