剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
♪ You gotta know it ♪
这里吗
Wait, here?
♪电流漫身♪
♪ It's electric ♪
♪跟着节奏上下动♪
♪ Boogie woogie, woogie ♪
♪你把持不住♪
♪ Now you can't hold it ♪
-你在干什么 -抱歉
- What are you doing? - Uh--sorry.
♪但你知道它就在那♪
♪ But you know it's there ♪
♪无处不在♪
♪ Here there and everywhere ♪
算了
Forget it.
-你去哪 -我儿子需要慢歌♥
- Where are you going? - My son needs a slow song.
这些人应付不了节奏变化
This group can't handle a tempo change.
♪你看不到♪
♪ You can't see it ♪
♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
♪ It's electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪
♪你得感受♪
♪ You gotta feel it ♪
什么情况
Hey, what's happening now?
♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
♪ It's electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪
♪在晃动呢♪
♪ Ooh, it's shakin' ♪
♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
♪ It's electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪
♪七个隆咚锵 妖冶身姿上下晃♪
♪ Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she's a pumpin' like a matic ♪
♪犹如电流漫身♪
♪ She's movin' like electric ♪
♪轻盈可人♪
♪ She sure got the boogie ♪
♪你好 你好 你好♪
♪ Ola ola eh, ola eh ♪
♪咚嘚啦咚咚♪
♪ Don dela don deloh! ♪
琴·科克兰
心爱的妻子和女儿
你在物色墓地吗
Are you shopping for a plot?
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我不需要也不想要你的同情
I don't need or want your sympathies.
我不是为你 是为了琴
I wasn't doing it for you. I was doing it for Jean.
她叫我照顾你
She asked me to look out for you.
她叫我别杀你
Well, she asked me not to kill you.
你想知道自从葬礼后
You wanna know the real reason
我就没来过这里的真正原因吗
I haven't been by since the funeral?
真是太难了
It's just too damn hard.
我以为我也会有这样的感受
I thought I'd feel that way,
但在这儿...
but this is...
在这儿我才能感觉靠近她
this is where I feel close to her.
这个以及
This and--
那个和船
and that and the boat.
让你来探访很难
As hard as it is for you to visit
让我离开也很难
is as hard as it is for me to leave.
船你留着吧 她会想给你的
Keep the boat. She'd want you to have it.
谢谢 廷斯利
Thank you, Tinsley.
你晚点能来修那些电线吗
Hey, would you mind coming by later to fix those wires,
我不知道怎么弄
'cause I don't know how to do that.
我知道你能听到我
I know you can hear me!
天啊
Jesus.
我本希望在单身之夜
I was hopeful that Singles Night
能擦出爱的火花
would end in a love connection,
不过家人"火花"我也满足了
but I'll settle for a family connection.
你搞错情况了
That is not what happened here.
我想你"辩解太多了"
I think you "doth protest too much."
哈姆莱特在莎士比亚的一部剧里说的
Hamlet said that in a Shakespear play,
当你妈妈嫁给你叔叔时 人人都是输家
everyone loses when your mother marries your uncle.
那边什么情况
What's going on there?
不过是咱家又有人中大奖了
Oh, just another fella in our family hitting the jackpot,
追到了心中的女神
with a woman who's out of his league.
单身之夜很有趣吧
Well, that was a fun Singles Night.
是的 但哈珀有点担心
Yeah, but Harper does have concerns
爸爸的父亲形象
about dad as a father figure.
漂亮又聪明
Pretty and smart.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 孩子
You're in a lot of trouble, son.
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表