剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表
你好
Hi!
我们来自查伯兰兹2号♥第一教堂
We're from the Second First Church of the Cumberlands
我们是万圣节颂歌♥队的
and we are Halloween caroling.
就像圣诞节颂歌♥队 不过改成了万圣节
It's like Christmas caroling but for Halloween.
我们在宣传一个叫"骇死你呀"的活动
We're promoting an event that we're calling 'Halle-boo-yah."
玩了个"哈利路亚"的谐音哽
It's a play on "Hallelujah."
如果你对这个活动感兴趣
If you like what you hear,
请在万圣节之夜将你们家的"小妖精"带去教堂
bring your little goblins to the church on Halloween night
度过一个吓人又充满关爱的夜晚
for an evening of scaring and caring.
不过别带真的小妖精去 因为那是有罪的
Except no actual goblins because, you know, sin.
♪死亡遍布的鬼镇♪
♪ Oh little ghost town of death-lehem ♪
♪他们已死 我们眼看着他们死去♪
♪ They're dead and we saw them die ♪
♪邪恶的夜晚 沉寂的恐惧♪
♪ Silent fright unholiest night ♪
♪狼人对小妖精说♪
♪ Said the werewolf to the goblin boy ♪
♪你害怕的也是我所害怕的吗 我所害怕的♪
♪ Do you fear what I fear, what I fear, what I fear ♪
请想象我是在摔门
Imagine I'm slamming this.
♪我过不去的一座桥 一座桥♪
♪ A bridge, a bridge a bridge that I can't cross ♪
♪因为下面的巨人掌管着一切♪
♪ 'Cause a troll underneath is the boss ♪
♪因为下面的巨人掌管着一切♪
♪ 'Cause a troll underneath is the boss ♪
♪你害怕的也是我所害怕的吗 我所害怕的♪
♪ Do you fear what I fear, what I fear, what I fear ♪
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
嘿 亚瑟 我能用下你的洗手间吗
Hey, Art, can I use your bathroom, buddy?
要给你续点热的吗
You want a warm-up?
莉安
Leanne,
这杯子里的糖 奶和咖啡的比例恰到好处
there is a perfect balance of sugar, cream, and coffee in that cup.
你不能就这么直接加咖啡进去
You don't just add coffee
就像不能往莫扎特的曲子中加牛铃♥声♥一样
any more than you add cowbell to Mozart.
给你个提示
Here's a tip.
如果他把杯柄朝向正北
When he turns the handle due north,
就意味着他要续杯了
that means he's ready for a refill.
好吧 很高兴知道这点
Okay. Great to know.
简直蠢爆了
That's dumb as hell.
你被困住了吗
You stuck?
被困在这座小镇 没错
In this town, yes.
被困在这个谜题里 也没错
In this puzzle, also yes.
粉丝叫歌♥手格兰德什么 3个字母
"Singer Grande to fans," three letters.
阿莉
Ari.
谁能想到我竟然这么擅长玩字谜游戏呢
Who knew I was so good at crosswords?
乌兹别克斯坦的首都 8个字母
Capital of Uzbekistan, eight letters.
厨房♥的食物做好了 要上菜了
Ooh, order's up in the kitchen.
-抱歉 我还得工作呢 -拜托 亚当斯
- Sorry, got to work. - Please, Adams.
你一定要参加啊 这可是万圣节
You have to come. It's Halloween.
如果你不去 我的派对就会黯然失色
My party won't be the same without you.
那是当然啦
Of course it won't.
我就像是社交胶水和社交泻药的混合体
I'm a social glue and a social laxative.
你工作这么辛苦 让我宠一回你吧
You work so hard. Let me spoil you.
我很乐意 但我走了 谁来管理这乳制品店呢
I'd love to, but who would run this place without me?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我完全可以管理月虹乳制品店的
I could totally manage the Moonbow.
你想管理月虹乳制品店吗
Do you want to manage the Moonbow?
当然啦
Of course!
我想努力进步 更上一层
I want to step up in the world,
这样我的薪资就不用依赖小费了
and then I wouldn't have to work for tips,
如果你的衣服不好看 我也不必强行说好看了
so if your outfit's not cute, I am not saying it's cute.
追问一下 你告诉她了吗
Follow up: have you told her?
你是说 当面直接大声地告诉她吗
You mean, like, with words out loud?
没有 不过我在月虹的INS主页下留了条评论
No, but I did leave a comment on the Moonbow's Instagram page
用我的小号♥留的
under a fake account.
不行 你必须到后厨
No, uh, you have to go back there
-把你的要求表达出来 -好吧
- and demand what you want. - Okay.
等今晚打烊后我就说
I'll do it tonight after we close.
不行 到时候她肯定很累了
Oh, no, she's gonna be tired.
我明早再说吧
I'll do it tomorrow morning.
不行 那距她的生日就一个月了 我知道她...
No, that's one month away from her birthday and I know she's--
亚当斯 吉妮想管理月虹乳制品店
Hey Adams, Ginny wants to manage the Moonbow.
把握当下 抓住"乳今"
Carpe diem. Seize the dairy.
话说 关于万圣节的装扮服 我有个想法
Hey, so I had an idea for a Halloween costume.
扮成参孙和大利拉怎么样
What about Samson and Delilah?
-我扮参孙 对吧 -当然啦 宝贝
- I'm Samson, right? - Yeah, babe.
别介意我的存在
Oh, don't mind me.
我只是不小心出现在这屋里的一个普通人类
I'm just another human being in the room
我只想用勺子挖出我被刺瞎的狗眼
who wants to gouge his eyes out with this spoon.
我很高兴你喜欢这个装扮服的主意
Um, well, I'm glad you like the costume idea
因为我已经买♥♥回来了
because I kinda already bought them.
只要跟我们的传统没冲突就行
Just as long as it doesn't interfere with our tradition.
什么传统
What tradition?
从四年级开始 每年的圣诞节
Well, every Halloween since the fourth grade,
韦恩和我就相互玩恶作剧捉弄对方
Wayne and I have been pulling pranks on each other.
每一年 恶作剧都变得越来越惊天动地
And every year the pranks get more and more epic.
我们有个说法
We got a saying.
小打小闹不是恶作剧
It's not a prank...
玩到报♥警♥才算是
Until someone calls 911.
是吗
Ooh, really?
那听上去很有趣
Wow, that sounds like fun
不过 你们这年纪 应该早就不玩这个了
and like something you might have outgrown.
告诉你一声
Well, for your information.
我从来没有因为年纪增长放弃过任何事
I have never outgrown anything in my life.
月虹乳制品店
所以 你觉得你是当管理人员的料吗
So, you think you're management material?
是的
I do.
你很敏感 贴心 慷慨
Well, you're sensitive, thoughtful, generous,
这些都是身为管理人员不该有的 你必败无疑
all things that would make you a miserable failure.
拜托 给她个机会嘛
Oh, come on. Give her a chance.
她有很多超棒的主意
She's got a lot of great ideas.
跟她说说你那些超棒的主意
Tell her all your great ideas.
万圣节到了 所以我可以戴我的南瓜耳环
It's Halloween, so I could wear my pumpkin earrings.
这只是你第一反应下想到的
That was just the first obvious one that popped into your head,
但你还有其他很棒的主意 记得吗
but then you had those others, remember?
推出万圣节特别食物 比如怪物土豆泥
Um, Halloween specials like, um, Monster Mashed Potatoes
以及 恐怖炸秋葵
and, um, Frightening Fried Okra.
我们还可以办个装扮服大赛 吸引客流
Ooh, and we could have a costume contest to bring people in.
这个主意还不错
Now, that's not bad,
但你还必须能够在压力之下解决问题
but you also have to be able to solve problems under pressure.
假设店里客人都满了
Let's say the place is full
只有吧台还有一个空位
except for one seat at the counter.
镇长进来了
The mayor comes in,
然后怀孕的宝拉也跟着他进来了
but then Pregnant Paula comes in right behind him
还带着她的服务犬
with her service dog.
突然 厨房♥的油着火了
Suddenly, a grease fire breaks out in the kitchen.
你该怎么做
What do you do?
太迟了 他们都死了
It's too late! They're all dead!
-连狗都死了吗 -是的
- Even the dog? - Yes!
这都是你的错 因为你犹豫了
And it's all your fault because you dithered.
没有时间思考 你必须直接行动
There's no time to think. You have to act.
拜托 你想去参加一个派对
Come on, you wanna go to a party,
我相信今晚肯定没什么客流 对吧
and I'm sure it's a slow night, right?
最好的情况
So best case,
她做点生意出来
she generates some business.
最差的情况
Worst case,
她因为厨房♥失火 害死了一些人 烤熟了一只狗
she kills some people and cooks a dog in that grease fire.
好吧 就给你一晚上试试
All right, I'll give you one night,
但前提是你保证
but only if you promise
收起你身上全部的好人品格
to put away all the qualities that make you a good person,
以赚钱为第一目标
and turn a profit.
别再搞好女巫格琳达那套[绿野仙踪]No more Glinda the Good Witch.
放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Drop a house on me, bitch!
抱歉 是不是过头了
Sorry, was that too far?
我是从女权角度说的 意思是我们都是
I meant it like a feminist, like, we're both, like,
-不好惹的坚韧女性 -打住
- tough ladies kind of way. - Stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来泡咖啡 你要加奶油吗
I'll make the coffee. So you want cream?
剧集 | 完美和声 | 导航列表