但你的报告却
But your reports, on the other hand,
不能令人开心起来 而是令人非常困惑
not so fun, and rather confusing.
你应该重新写一份
You should do them again.
你看唐的报告了吗
Have you looked at Don's reports?
整份报告那么流畅 写得很轻松
They just seem to flow. There's an ease there.
我知道你这种生物写份报告不容易
I know ease doesn't come naturally to your kind.
- 你这种生物 - 是的
- "Your kind"? - Yeah.
他这样说的 听起来很冒犯人
He said that? That sounds pretty charged.
我做的任何件事好像都不能令他满意
Nothing I do seems to satisfy him.
他好像在针对我
It's like he's out to get me.
我爸好像也是这种人设
Sounds like my dad.
从来不给我喘息的机会
Never gave me a break.
也许你该反抗艾瑞克 对他说
Maybe you just need to stand up to Eric and say,
爸 我已经是个成年人了
"Dad, I'm my own man now."
我做不到
I can't say that to Eric.
我相信你可以
I believe you can.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
对不起 只是...
I'm sorry, it's...
我以为我们已经是朋友了
I... I thought you... We were friends.
为什么你那么担心杰瑞
Why are you so worried about Gerry?
因为我们原来是要一起吃晚餐的
Because we were supposed to meet up at a diner
但他没出现 不能在还有一份捆绑合同的时候
and he didn't show up, and you don't just disappear
这么凭空消失
when you're in the middle of bundling insurance policies.
你对保险有执念啊
You feel really strongly about insurance.
那保险对你呢
Does, um, insurance feel
strongly about you?
我原是这么认为的
well, I thought so,
但我现在不确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
格特鲁德·斯坦全集
"The Collected Works of Gertrude Stein."
杰瑞 你到底是谁啊
Gerry, who are you?
有时候你自认为了解某个人
Sometimes, you think you know somebody,
结果他却是个可怕的病态撒谎者
and then it turns out they're a horrible pathological liar
而不是他嘴中说出的那个人
who's not who they say they are.
噢 亲爱的 你是怎么了
Oh, honey, what happened?
是关于冰岛之旅的吗
Is this about Iceland?
谢谢你这么问我 是的
Thank you for asking! Yes.
我和一个几乎不怎么认识的人去了趟冰岛
I went to Iceland with somebody that I barely knew,
而实际上那个不怎么认识的人
and that somebody was...
是我
me.
我不知道我自己在干嘛
You know, I don't know what I'm doing
我自己是谁 我想要些什么
or who I am or what I want
我将来要去哪儿
or where I'm going
我自己正在干嘛
or what I'm doing.
你的问题很有深度
Well, those are very, very good questions to ask.
有什么事情能让你心情激昂吗
Is there anything that you're passionate about?
我还是个孩子时 我梦想着成为一名舞者
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a dancer.
噢 真的吗 芭蕾舞吗
Oh, really? Like ballet?
不 现代舞
No. Modern dance.
唯有它能把原始情感纯粹地表达出来
The only pure expression of raw emotion.
还有什么你喜欢干的吗
Is there anything else that you like to do,
比如说... 还有别的吗
like literally any... Anything else?
不过... 现代舞也不错
Or... Or modern dance is good.
是的
Yeah.
好了 我做了我该做的
Okay. I did my part.
现在该你了
Now you do yours.
只要你把沃什带给我 他就自♥由♥了
He's free as long as you bring me Walsh.
- 成交 - 成交
- Deal? - Deal.
不要让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
你知道吗 实际上只有你自己能控制你的想法
You know, your feelings are actually your own.
谢谢 金娜
Thanks, Gina!
别告诉我你在和蜥蜴人做交易
You didn't seriously make a deal with the Reptilian?
- 不用谢 - 你在...
- You're welcome. - What are you...
为什么我要这样说 噢 好吧
Why? What? Oh, yeah.
谢谢你把我放出来
Thanks for getting me out.
没错
Yeah.
我读了你修改过后的关于杰瑞的报告
So, I read your revised report on Gerry.
我觉得不错 不是吗 很流畅
I think it's good, right? Flowy.
听着 杰夫 这艘飞船需要整顿一下
Listen, Jeff, this ship needs to be whipped into shape,
从我看见你的那一刻 我就知道你是那个问题
and from the moment I saw you, I knew you were the problem.
我觉得你在走捷径
I look at you and I think "shortcut."
我认为你很懒
I think "lazy."
懒
Lazy?
这艘船上所有的事情都是我做的
I'm the only one on this ship doing anything!
是的 但你做得很糟糕
Yes, but you do it so poorly.
现在请你离开
Now leave.
不 我已经尽全力了
No. This is the best that I can do.
如果你对我的工作不满意 也许你该告诉我哪里不好
If you don't like my work, maybe you can just tell me that
而不是直接对我死心
rather than mind-effing me.
也许我♥干♥得不太好的原因
Maybe I'm not doing a good job
是你没有和我清楚交流过
because maybe you're not communicating
你想要什么
what you want very clearly.
你的投诉已被上诉到联邦
Your complaint has been registered with the federation.
噢 等一下 我没想...
Oh, wait. I didn't mean to...
不 我崇尚公正
No, I appreciate the candor.
谢谢你的反馈
Thank you for your feedback.
- 杰瑞 - 嗨 艾瑞克
- Gerry! - Hey, Eric!
- 你想要见我 - 没错
- You wanted to see me? - You know it!
过来 你这个大家伙
Come on in here, you big ol' goof.
- 怎么了 伙计 - 噢 还是老样子 老样子
- What's up, buddy? - Oh, you know, same old, same old.
与沃什相关的人都很古怪
The people connected to Walsh are a little weird,
但我有一条不错的线索
but I have a good lead.
我很快就能找到他
It won't be long until I find him.
很好
Good.
但是当你找到他时 你得先联♥系♥我
But when you find him, you contact me first
- 告知他的方位 - 等一下 什么 为什么
- with his location. - Wait. What? Why?
福斯特探员 按照我说的去做
Agent Foster, just do as I say.
这是命令
That's an order.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck...
看样子你得去趟贝肯镇了
Looks like you're going to Beacon.
威胁到了剩下针对FBI的阴谋
The rest of the FBI cabal are getting nervous.
杀掉沃什
Terminate Walsh.
我会好好关照那个叛徒的
I'll take care of that traitor.
我今天就得去吗
Does it have to be today?
因为今天我要参加一个读书会
'Cause we have the book club coming over and...
由你来决定
It's in your hands.
好的 我会尽快去关照一下那位叛徒
Okay. I will take care of that traitor soon.
感觉真奇怪
It feels weird.
我动不了了
I can't move.
那是因为我潜入了你的大脑内
That's because I'm deep inside your mind.
你的大脑曾被植入了鹿
They used to implant deer
和其他树木来掩盖真实的记忆
and other woodland creatures to cover memories.
我越来越能掌控自己的能力了
I find my method more effective.
你能够信任我 杰瑞
You can trust me, Gerry.
我能够相信任你
I can trust you.
当然了 你其实不能信任我 任何人都不能信任我
Well, you shouldn't. No one should.
嗨 美女
Hey, pretty lady.
- 杰瑞 - 是的 是我
- Gerry? - Yeah, it's me!
天哪 我的眼睛
Agh! Jesus, my eyes!
杰瑞
Gerry!