第四类地球人
前情提要
第四类
地球人
第二季 第三集
任何失窃概不负责
理查德会死在这个大房♥子里
Richard will die in the big house.
- 只要你带沃什来我就放过他 - 成交
- He's free as long as you bring me Walsh. - Deal.
看起来你像是要去比肯
Looks like you're going to Beacon.
- 做掉沃什 - 交给我吧
- Terminate Walsh. - I'll take care of the traitor.
我发现我的少了一根手指
I noticed I'm missing a finger.
这是不对的!
This is wrong!
杰瑞 我会给你找一份特别的工作的
I will find a very special job for you, Gerry.
你好啊 美女 啊
Hey, pretty lady. Aah!
杰瑞
Gerry.
我讨厌防狼喷雾
I hate getting maced.
是的 我知道 杰瑞 没有人喜欢
Yeah, I know, Gerry, everyone does.
但是这就是你鬼鬼祟祟的下场
But that's what you get for creeping up on me...
还是在晚上
and at night?
对不起 但是 还是好痛
Sorry, but... Oh, yeah, it still hurts.
继续冲水
Yeah, yeah, stay down.
你那时在哪
Where were you?
我们应该在餐厅见面聊着我们之间的事
We were supposed to meet at the diner to talk about us.
杰瑞 我去了
Gerry, I showed up.
但是我刚才在餐厅 你没有在那
But I was just at the diner. And you weren't there!
啥 你刚才在那
What? You were there just now?
是啊 就像我们约定的那样
Yeah. Like we said.
我等了快一个小时
I waited almost an hour.
不对呀 杰瑞 我们的见面应该是在四天前
No, no. Gerry, we were supposed to meet four days ago.
四天前吗 不是吧
Four days? No.
如果已经四天过去了 那么我的胡子
If it's been four days, then my beard would've...
我的胡子长长了
My beard grew.
时间空白
Lost time.
我也有时间空白了
I lost mother-effing time!
你知不知道这意味着什么
Do you realize what this means?
- 你被劫持了 我被劫持了了
- You were abducted? - I was abducted!
我们去把大家伙重聚在一起
We got to get the group back together!
大家伙都在
It is back together.
哇 这是一个好消息
Wow! That's good news.
这四天发生了什么
What a difference four days makes.
是的 这对你来说是好事
Uh, yeah, it is good news for you,
但是对于我们来说不是
but it's bad news for us...
你知道和我和那些被劫持者的事
You know my whole thing about dating other experiencers...
你没和被劫持者约会
You don't date other experiencers...
不对 我就是一个被劫持者
Ohh. I'm an experiencer.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
我想念我的手指
I missed my finger.
啊 我们应该吃个汉堡庆祝一下
Ahh! We should grab a celebratory burger.
你会暴露的
Someone might see you.
我才不在乎 南希 你又完整了
I don't care. Nancy, you're back together!
你对垃圾食物真着迷
You're addicted to junk food.
确实 我太爱吃它们了
I am! God, I love it so much.
神父 原谅我 我想你了
Forgive me, Father, for I have missed you.
你在这里干嘛
Ch... What're you doing here?
我有非纯洁的想法
I've been having impure thoughts.
我在工作啊
Okay, I'm working.
- 对不起 我想见你 - 我也想见你
- I'm sorry, I wanted to see you. - Yeah, I want to see you, too.
但是你不应该这个时候出现在这
But this is not the time or place.
我们需要约个地方 不是在这
We need to set up a... Not here. Not here.
好 一起吃晚餐怎么样
Okay. Um, how about dinner?
好 在其他镇上
Yes, okay. In another town.
- 一个没人知道我们是谁的镇上 - 当然
- Where no one knows who we are. - Obviously.
好 走 走进 走进安宁 我的孩子
Okay. Uh, go... Go in... Go in peace, my child.
预订餐厅
Make reservations.
哪去了
Where is it?
你好 你们有没有任何监控摄像
Hey, do you guys have any security cameras?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
有人从我房♥间偷走了我的东西
Somebody stole something from my room.
好吧 有没有人恰巧交给你一根
All right, well, did anyone happen to turn in a missing...
- 手指 - 一根手指
- finger? - A finger?
是的 没错
Yes. Yep.
有人偷了你的手指
Somebody stole your finger?
不是我的手指
Not my finger.
就是一根手指
A finger.
好 检查一下失物招领箱
Well, uh, check out the lost and found.
我们有太阳镜 打火机 一只人字拖
We got sunglasses, got a lighter, got a flip-flop.
不好意思 没有手指
Sorry. No finger.
嗨 我收到了你的信息
Hey, I got your text.
我们应该见见面叙叙旧
Yeah, we should get together and catch up.
我开始感觉我准备好了再次在公众场合露脸
I'm starting to feel ready to show my face in public again.
我们在北边的废弃的建筑工地上
Let's meet at the abandoned construction site
见面吧
on the north side?
那里离那间有着三英尺的西班牙油条的卖♥♥墨西哥卷饼的地方
The one that's about 1/4 mile
大约有0.25英里
from the taco place with the 3-foot churros.
- 到时我会发信息给你 - 好
- I'll text you the time. - Great.
我想我完成了
I think I'm done.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
不错嘛 格里莫
Not bad, Glimmer.
挺有趣的
That was fun.
这是我第一次熨脸
That was my first time ironing a face.
记住 我有两个小时和他在一起
Remember, I get two hours with him,
然后你抓他
then you arrest him.
- 可以吧 - 不好意思
- Sound fair? - I'm sorry,
沃什偷走无辜百姓成千上万的美金
was it fair that Walsh stole thousands of dollars
- 这是公平吗 - 那一个小时呢
- from innocent people? - So an hour?
那他用别人毕生积蓄买♥♥的游艇上生活
Was it fair that he lived on a yacht he bought
这事公平吗
with people's life savings?
- 半个小时呢 - 可以
- Half an hour? - That's fine.
- 谢谢 - 但是我必须在那
- Thank you. - But I have to be there.
好 但是我觉得你会失望的
All right, but I think you're gonna be disappointed.
我只是和他聊些外星人的事
I'm just gonna be talking to him about alien stuff.
知道 不管什么 都可以
Sure. Whatever. Fine.
我去安排一下 到时发信息给你
I'll set it up and I'll text you later.
到时候发信息给我
"I'll text you later"?
奥兹 这可不是一个手♥机♥联♥系♥的约会
No. This isn't an online date, Ozzie.
我知道你的行程有你的各种"琥珀"啊
I'm sure that line works with your various "Ambers"
"蒂凡尼"啊 和其他什么的
and all your little "Tiffanis" and whatnot,
但是我不会让你逃离我的视线
but I'm not letting you out of my sight,
直到我抓到沃什
until I get Walsh.
如果你想跟着我去我们的小团体
If you're gonna follow me to group,
你或许要把你自己和我铐在一起
you might as well handcuff yourself to me.
我感觉你现在在勾引我
I feel like you're flirting with me right now,
我想你知道现在不是时候
and I want you to know it's just not the time.
没有勾引 不会有这种事
Not flirting. Never the time.
诶 怎么会有一个蛋糕
Hey, why's there a cake?
我买♥♥了蛋糕
I brought the cake.
- 杰瑞 - 杰瑞
- Gerry! - Oh, Gerry!
- 杰瑞 - 杰瑞回来了
- Gerry! - Hey! Gerry's back!
- 没错 我看见他了 - 欢迎
- Yeah. Yep, I see him. - Welcome.
杰瑞 你去哪了
Gerry, where ya been, man?!
确实 凯莉 我去哪了
Indeed, Kelly. Where have I been.
这里谁上过宇宙飞船
Who here has been on a spaceship?
请举手
Please show your hands.
我也是其中之一哦
Ka-bam! That's right!
我正式成为星十字小组成员
I'm officially a member of StarCrossed.
哇 杰瑞 先坐下
Wow. Gerry, please, sit.
我们真的尊重你的兴奋
We really honor your excitement,
我不想去扫你的兴
and... and I don't want to "Dis your bliss."
有时 你如此迫切地想要某物
Sometimes you want something so bad
以至于你认为它实际上是真实的
that you think it's actually real.
就像 极度地想怀上宝宝 或者
Like... Like a hysterical pregnancy, or...
不 金娜 这一切都是真的
No, Gina, it's real.
我有所有遭劫持的
I'm having all the classic symptoms