第四类地球人
前情提要
第四类
地球人
第二季 第二集
我们摊上些事了 金娜
We're onto something, Gina.
我们必须把所有人重新召集起来
We have to get everyone back together.
你必须告诉她真♥相♥
You have to tell her the truth.
这是我们的新老大 艾瑞克
This is our new boss, Eric.
我好像少了一根手指
I noticed I'm missing a finger.
你最近有杰瑞的消息吗
Have you heard from Gerry?
我将会为你安排一份特殊工作 杰瑞
I will find a very specialjob for you, Gerry.
那场涉及动物的车祸
Car accidents involving animals
是用来掩盖遇见外星人的记忆
are cover memories used to mask alien encounters.
我是特工艾力克丝·福斯特
I'm Special Agent Alex Foster.
我们有个任务要委派给你
We have an assignment for you.
我有几个关于乔纳森·沃什的问题
Just have a couple questions about Jonathan Walsh.
我可以不回答吗
Would it be weird to say no?
谢谢你抽出时间来见我
Thanks for taking the time to meet with me.
我去过警局
I went to the police station,
但那里... 好像关门了
but it was... I guess closed?
嗯 应该是下班了
Oh, well, it's after hours.
我们星期天不上班
A... And we're closed on Sundays, too.
好吧 千万别告诉罪犯
Oh. Well, don't tell all the criminals.
- 我不会的 - 实际上这很危险
- I won't. - But that's actually very dangerous.
你们应该一直开门
You should be open all the time.
我会向上级反应的
Oh, I'll just talk to somebody about that.
听着 我只想问你一些关于乔纳森·沃什的事情
Listen, I just wanted to talk to you about Jonathan Walsh.
你一个人吃这么多外卖♥♥
That's a lot of take-out for one person.
我... 刚刚离婚
I just, uh, got divorced,
可能我有点暴饮暴食
so maybe I'm doing a little overeating.
你是单身还是...
Are you single or...?
- 这个问题过 - 好吧
- Pass. - Yeah.
现在就我一个人在家
Anyway, uh, it's just me now.
一个人 独自 非常孤单地在这儿过活
Here, all alone. All the time, pretty much, when I'm here.
天哪 格里莫
Jesus, Glimmer.
- 谁在外面? - 我不知道 闭嘴
- Who's out there? - I don't know. Keep quiet.
我了解到沃什最后一次出现
So, I understand the last time Walsh was seen
是在金娜·莫尔森家里
was at the home of a... Gina Morrison.
- 那里发生了一场爆♥炸♥ - 是的
- There was an explosion? - Oh, yeah.
燃气壁炉爆♥炸♥
A gas fireplace exploded
一些当地的疯子说是沃什和一个机器人干的
and some local nut claimed that Walsh and a robot did it.
想象一下爆♥炸♥的机器人
Imagine an exploding robot.
那家伙真酷
The guy's [whistles] wacka-doo.
你是指理查德·舒尔茨
Do you mean Richard Schultz?
是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我... 我有一大堆星十字小组成员的文件
I... I keep tons of files on all the StarCrossed people.
那个理查德·疯子·舒尔茨就是其中一员
And Richard "Nutjob" Schultz is one of them.
那是我给他起的外号♥
That's my nickname for him.
真可爱
That's very clever.
实际上 我们FBI有自己的起名方式
Yeah, we actually have our own nicknames at the FBI.
比如说证人 配合的当地警员
Yeah, like "witness" or "cooperative local policeman."
那一定指的是我
Yeah, that'd be me.
那么 我能看到那些文件吗
So, can I see those files?
那些文件在我大脑里
Oh, well, the files are in here.
警局因为气候变化
Uh, 'cause the station is trying to go paperless
正在尝试无纸化办公
'cause of climate change.
当然我也会帮助你的
Well, I can tell you what I will do,
我会列张名单
is put the whole list together for you tomorrow
明天早上通过电子邮件发给你
and send it to you in the morning via e-mail.
我很想今天晚上就给你 但我电脑坏了
I'd do it tonight, but my computer broke
我把酱汁撒上面了
'cause I spilled sauce on it.
你听到了吗 我刚刚救了你一命 沃什
Phew! Did you hear that? I just saved your ass, Walsh.
是啊 格里莫 你做到了
Yeah, Glimmer, you nailed it.
求你了 快动起来
Come on! Just work! Work!
发生了什么故障
Why are you not... Ow!
老大想要听你的评估
The Cube wants to see you for your evaluation.
妈的
Shit.
人类都这么有趣的吗
Are all humans as fun as this guy?
老大 你才有趣呢
Ah, come on, Cube. You're the fun one.
请叫我艾瑞克 我们一会儿再聊 杰瑞
Please, call me Eric. We'll finish this later, Gerry.
我要听个评估之类的
Gotta do an evaluation. Blah.
好的
Yeah.
你就这样让他在这里随处跑动
You're just letting him walk around like that?
他该被绑起来
He should be strapped to a table!
我现在需要做出一些改变
We are doing things a little differently now.
如果你给你的实验对象一点福利
If you give the subjects a little agency,
你会得到更好的结果
you get better results.
他在用他那双人类脏手随处乱碰
He's getting his dirty human fingers all over everything.
我们得让他感到受欢迎
It's our job to make him feel welcome.
杰瑞是我们的客人
Gerry is our guest.
我们的客人 我们劫持了他
Our guest? We captured him.
能让我们单独聊几句吗
Can you leave us alone for a second?
杰夫 事情办得怎么样
So, Jeff, how's it going?
你看起来压力巨大
You seem stressed.
还行 进展得... 不错
Good. I... It's going good.
我很好
I'm fine.
我的意思是我们人手短缺
I mean, you know, we are short-staffed,
我在掩护所有人 所以事情有点
you know, and I am covering for everyone else, so it's...
你很勉强
You're struggling.
不不不 我很擅长的
No, no, no, no. I... I'm excelling.
我正在做我梦想的工作
I... I'm doing the work, the dream work,
也是项团队工作
which is teamwork.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
嗨 杰夫
Hey, Jeff!
闭嘴
Shut up.
典型的杰夫语气
Classic Jeff.
我不知道艾瑞克为什么那么喜欢你
I don't know why Eric likes you so much.
如果我看见你碰我的东西 我就把你杀了
And if I see you touching any
of my shit, I'll zap you.
你和艾瑞克谈得怎么样
Hey, so, how did your evaluation with Eric go?
我不信任他 合并从来不会有好结果
I don't trust that guy. Mergers are never good.
我认为他要消灭我们
I think he's out to eliminate us.
什么 那不可能
What? That's crazy.
你真的这么认为
You think so?
为什么你没给我回电
Why haven't you called me back?
你在担心我 你真贴心
You were worried about me? Aww, that's nice.
不 你没仔细听我第十二到第十七条留言
No. You clearly haven't listened to messages 12 through 17.
我不是担心 我是生气
I'm not worried. I'm angry.
听着 贝肯这儿有个FBI探员
Listen, there's an FBI agent in Beacon.
她想和你聊一聊我
She wants to talk to you about me.
别相信她
She can't be trusted.
哇偶 某人有些偏执啊
Wow. Somebody sounds a little paranoid.
你害怕我告诉她什么呀
What are you afraid I'll tell her?
你告诉她什么不重要
It's not about what you'll tell her,
重要的是她向谁汇报
but who she'll tell and who might be listening
还有谁能听到
when she tells them whatever you t...
好吧 我可能是有点偏执
All right, fine. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.
但这并不能表明他们没在追捕我
But that doesn't mean they're not after me.
我们见面时再细聊
We'll talk about it more when we see each other in person.
那我们什么时候再见呢
And when will that be exactly?
我会给你个惊喜 我知道你最爱惊喜
It's a surprise. I know how you like surprises.
- 我不喜欢惊喜 - 再见
- I don't like surprises. - See ya, buddy!
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
不 我不等了 我要进去
No, I'm not waiting. I'm going in!
杰瑞
Gerry?!
不错 就这样倒回来
Okay, that's good. Come on back.
- 好的 现在打转 - 我在打转
- Okay, now cut. - I am cutting!
不 让我来 真的让我来吧
No! Let me get... Just let me do it.
不 不 我可以的
No! No! I can do this!
- 不 - 就让她来吧
- No! - Just let her do it.