我不会撞到别的车的
I'm not gonna hit the car!
杰瑞三天没去上班了
Gerry hasn't been to work for three days.
其实也不太奇怪
That's not so unusual for Gerry.
我的意思是 记得吗
I mean, remember when we didn't notice
他被拘留过一个星期
that he was in jail for a week?
是的
Yeah.
不要管我
Oh, don't mind me.
这只是日常面部蜥蜴人检查
It's just a routine reptilian face mask check.
- 好吧 - 你过关了
- Yeah. - Okay, you check out.
没有人担心杰瑞吗
So, no one's concerned about Gerry?
这会让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我也曾经消失过大约一个星期
I was gone for almost the exact same amount of time.
我也没感觉有人在找我
I don't think anybody was looking for me.
难道就没有一个人注意到吗
Did anybody even notice?
没有 你去了哪儿
No. Where'd you go?
- 就去了冰岛而已 - 哇奥
- Uh, just Iceland. - Ooh!
和一些我并不认识的人去的
With somebody that I barely know.
我可能会被杀害的 却没有一个人询问 关心
I could have been murdered... Not
than anybody asked or cared,
甚至问一问我的头发怎么剪了
or even asked me about my hair.
真漂亮 这种变化不易察觉
Oh, it looks nice. It's subtle.
无论如何 我觉得我们该去找找杰瑞
Anyway, I guess we should probably look for Gerry
以防他被杀了
just in case he got murdered.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
本来我还没想到他可能会被杀害
Because I wasn't thinking that he was murdered.
现在我也有点这么觉得了
But now I kind of am.
你们... 是怎么了 你们就这样袖手旁观
What... What is going on? Are you guys cool with this?
停下 剪一下你的指甲吧 理查德
Stop it. Cut your fingernails, Richard.
对不起 我迟到了 刚刚乔纳森·沃什联♥系♥了我
Hey, sorry I'm late, but Jonathan Walsh contacted me.
- 他说什么了 - 他想和我见一面
- What'd he say? - He wants to meet,
但他说有一个FBI探员在镇上
but he says the FBI is in town.
我们不能相信他们
And they shouldn't be trusted.
当然不能相信他们
Of course you don't trust them.
百分之二十二的探员是蜥蜴人
22% of the FBI are Reptilian.
当然了 沃什也是蜥蜴人 你也不能相信他
Of course, Walsh is Reptilian, too, so how can you trust him?
我不知道 我还是愿意去相信他
I don't know. I kinda do.
嗨 大家好
Knock, knock! Hi. Hello, everyone.
我是FBI特工艾利克丝·福斯特
I'm Special Agent Alex Foster, with the FBI.
我知道你们最终还是会抓到我
I knew you guys would finally catch up to me.
自从1977年后我就一直在逃
Been on the run since '77.
理查德 叫我的律师来 他知道该怎么做
Richard, call my lawyer. He'll know what to do.
不 女士 我不是来抓你的
No, ma'am, I'm not after you,
尽管我也特别好奇你1977年干了些什么
although I'm very curious what it is you did in '77.
我在追捕其他人
I'm after someone else.
我带来了小松糕
I did bring muffins.
我从烘焙镇买♥♥来的 那里应该是
They're from Bakery Town. Supposed to be...
贝肯镇最棒的烘培店
- The best bakery in Beacon. - ...the best bakery in Beacon.
金克斯 你们记得金克斯吗
Jinx. You guys remember "jinx"?
我们不需要你这个FBI探员买♥♥来的松糕 女士
Yeah. Okay, we don't need your FBI muffins up in here, lady.
- 是吗 大伙 - 我想你应该是理查德
- Right, guys? - I'm guessing you're Richard?
- 你猜 - 不管有没有用
- Maybe. - For what it's worth,
这些松糕里有罂粟子
there's a poppy seed in here.
你怎么知道我最爱罂粟子 你这个间谍
How did you know that poppy seed was my favorite? Spy.
我想理查德的意思是
I... I think what Richard is trying to say is that
这是个私人会议 我们交谈的事情很敏感
this is a private meeting, where we share private things,
不告诉外人
of a very sensitive nature.
你叫金娜是吧 这儿的老大
And you are Gina? Right, the leader?
我们这儿不分等级
There's not really a hierarchy here,
是的 我是这儿的老大
but, yes, I'm the leader.
你没必要谦虚
You don't have to be humble about it.
你的确是老大
She's the leader.
听着 我知道FBI在外的名声
Listen, I know the FBI has a reputation.
你们都认为我们有点鬼鬼祟祟 不能信任我们
You all think we're a little sneaky and we can't be trusted,
我们是联邦机构中最没趣的
and we're the "least fun" of the federal agencies.
但我来这儿只是来问一些小问题的 好吗
But I'm just here to ask some simple questions, okay?
非常简单的问题
Super easy.
没问题 我们没什么好隐瞒的
Okay, cool. We have nothing to hide.
- 是吗 - 太好了
- Right? - Great.
我来贝肯镇
I am in Beacon
是来寻找乔纳森·沃什
to find Jonathan Walsh.
你们中应该有人认识他的吧
I think some of you may know him?
为什么你要向我们调查沃什
Why do you want to ask us about Walsh?
我认为你知道为什么的
I think you know the answer to that.
你写过许多关于他的白领犯罪的事情
The whole exposé you wrote on his white-collar crimes.
顺便说一句 我很爱看你写的东西 很精简干脆
I really like your writing, by the way. It's crisp.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 事实上 你们知道吗
- Thank you. - Actually, you know what?
我不需要和你们每一个谈
I don't even need to talk to all of you.
我只需随便从我脑海中
I'll just pick a couple of you randomly,
挑几个人谈即可
off the top of my head.
金娜 奥兹 理查德
Gina, Ozzie, Richard.
你好啊 唐
Oh, hello, Don.
我正要去看看我种的植物
I was just tending to my plants.
我发现植物能缓和工作区的氛围
I find vegetation really softens a workspace.
是的 我... 我任务失败了
Yeah, I, uh... I failed the mission.
是吗 你是这么认为的啊
Oh, you think so?
是的
Yeah.
我疏忽了本职工作
I have neglected my job,
还甚至干了一份做咖啡的人类工作
and even taken a human job instead, making coffee.
我爱上了我的目标 凯莉
Because I fell in love with one of my subjects... Kelly.
什么?
What
我们还甚至去了冰岛看望我垂死的母亲
And we went to Iceland to meet my dying mother.
而事实上 我母亲根本没有垂死 也不在冰岛 更不在地球上
And my mother is not dying. Or on Iceland. Or on Earth.
我本应在这儿做好本职工作
I should've been here doing my job.
我已准备接受您的处罚
I'm prepared for any punishment you see fit to give me.
唐 你陷入了爱河
Don, you gambled on love.
谁没有那样的经历
Who hasn't done that?
我只有一个问题
I have just one question.
一到十分
On a scale of 1 to 10,
你给杰夫打几分
how incompetent is Jeff?
那个杰夫
Jeff Jeff?
我说了 放空你的大脑
I said, "Clear your mind."
我尽力了
I'm trying.
伊冯是什么鬼
What's an "Yvonne"?
她是位天使 我很想她
She's an angel, and I miss her.
我的意思是 虽然在外太空和你 唐还有
I mean, it's been awesome chilling out in space
一个会说话的立方体聊天酷极了
with you and Don and a talking cube.
但我还是超级想再见她一面
But I'd trade it all just to see her one more time.
这儿怎么样
So, how's it going in here?
- 一团糟 - 很好
- Shitty. - Good.
他说个没完
He won't shut up,
当实验对象有意识时
and these tests are impossible
是不可能完成这些测试的
when the subject's conscious.
你和艾瑞克谈得怎么样
So, how'd it go with Eric?
他有没有把你喷个体无完肤
Did he tear you a new one?
没有 他实际上很理解我
No, he was actually really understanding
原谅了我所有过错
and forgiving about the whole thing,
我们甚至还聊了一些心碎的
and then we even talked about the heartbreak
分手经历
of forbidden love.
但是你违反了任务指令中
But you violated one of the most fundamental
最基本的原则... 与你的任务目标交往
mission directives... Consorted with a subject.
是啊 但是艾瑞克说任何事情都有多面性
Yeah, but Eric says it's six sides to every situation.
这句话真是太经典了 他一定是个天才
That's brilliant. He must be a genius.
他只是个立方体 只是个浮动的正方块儿
He's a cube. He's a floating square.
起码是个不错的立方体
He's a good cube.
我希望他是我爹
I wish he was my dad.
你也想和我唱反调
Do you want to fight me now?
看 看见那些杂♥志♥没
See? Look at that.
差不多
That's about, like,
都有五天没拿了
five days' worth of mail there.
是的 但我觉得还不至于慌张