典型症状 头痛
of an abduction... Headaches.
对多汁水果无法控制的渴望
An uncontrollable craving for citrus fruits.
不时会流鼻血
Random nosebleeds.
- 很棒 - 这似乎很棒
- It's great! - It seems great,
但是如果这一切事实上都是真的 你会有一段很长
but if it is in fact true, then you have a long,
的治疗之旅在等着你
therapeutic journey ahead of you.
没错 我很兴奋
Exactly. I'm excited.
这就是为什么我必须尽快找个支持者
Which is why I have to find a sponsor ASAP.
凯莉 在我划掉你的名字之前
Kelly, before I cross you off the list,
- 我可以问你一个问题吗 - 不 直接划掉吧
- can I ask you a question? - No, just take me off the list.
好哒
Very well.
你觉得我们离比肯够远了吗
Do you think that we are far enough away from Beacon?
我不认为这里有谁是我们认识的
I don't think there's anyone we know here.
这就是我用苏珊娜·玛玛雷德
That's why I made the reservation
预订餐厅的原因
under "Susannah Marmalade."
太聪明了
It's clever.
我们要点些红酒吗 还是说你已经厌倦了红酒
Should we order some wine, or are you sick of wine?
因为牧师喝很多红酒
Because priests drink a lot of wine.
我们 说实话 我更爱啤酒
We... Uh, to be honest, I'm more of a beer guy.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
这个我还不知道
Oh, see, I didn't know that.
那现在你来问我
Okay, now you ask me something.
好 额 你是怎样和你老公相遇的
Okay. Um... how did you meet your husband?
很怪吗
Is that weird?
- 不是 挺好的 - 你确定
- No, no, it's okay. - Are you sure?
是的 额
Yep. Um...
我们在康涅狄格选美小姐大赛相遇的
we met at the Miss Connecticut Pageant.
我是选美获奖者之一
I was a runner-up.
你的才艺是什么
What was your talent?
速画
Speed painting.
我想我会喜欢的
I would've loved to have seen that.
你想听些我的蠢事吗
Do you want to hear something silly?
- 是什么 - 在我结婚前
- What? - Before I was married,
我想成为一名
I wanted to become a...
兽医
A veterinarian.
这一点都不蠢
Okay. That's not silly.
你会成为一名好兽医的
You'd make a great veterinarian.
真的吗
Really?
玛格丽特 你是一名优秀的音乐欣赏者
Margaret... you're an exceptional listener,
但是你对即兴乐队(各种音乐混杂)的不尊重
but your contempt for jam bands
触到我了
is of concern to me.
这是为什么你不能成为我支持者的原因
That's why you can't be my sponsor.
我只是不知道歌♥在哪里开始在哪里结束
Well, I just don't know where the songs begin or end.
就是这样没什么好说的
Let's not rehash this argument.
好 哦 你好
Okay. Oh, hello.
不好意思 你没有在我的列表里
Sorry, I don't have you on my list.
你是新成员吗
Are you a new member?
不是 我不是这里的成员
No. No, I'm... I'm not a member.
我是联邦调查局的特工
I'm a Special Agent with the FBI.
- 艾力克丝·福斯特 - 美国联邦调查局
- Alex Foster. - FBI, huh?
你在这里是来调查我被劫持的事件的吗
Are you here to investigate my abduction?
- 谁绑♥架♥了你 - 外星人
- Who kidnapped you? - Aliens.
我不是为这事来的
Then no.
不是 我来这里是来找乔纳森·沃什
No. I'm here to find Jonathan Walsh.
这位认为沃什是白领罪犯
This one thinks that Walsh is a "White-collar criminal."
但是 杰瑞 你是对的 他是一个冷血动物人
But, Gerry, you were right... He's a reptilian.
我看见他蜥蜴般冷血动物的脸
I saw his lizardy, reptilian face.
我和奥兹也发现
Also, Ozzie and I discovered
我们有可能孩童时期就被挟持了
that we might all have been abducted as kids.
- 我们一直都是 - 是吗
- We're lifers. - We are?
不不 除了你
Well, no, no. Everyone but you.
这不公平
Oh, come on! That's not fair.
我最终被劫持了呀
I finally get abducted,
现在你告诉我你们才是
and now you're telling me you guys were, like...
- 被劫持的对象 - 我很抱歉 杰瑞
- extra abducted? - I'm really sorry, Gerry.
- 这不是我们的选择 - 不 道歉不被接受
- It wasn't our choice. - No, apology not accepted.
今天是我的大日子 该死的
Today is my day, and damn it,
就知道了这些
I'm getting the full deal.
金娜
Gina.
催眠我
Hypnotize me.
- 好 挺好 - 我什么都看不见
- Oh, okay. That's fair. - I-I can't see anything.
过去 过去 我想看这个
Move. Move over. I want to see this.
过去
Come on.
我很开心
Well, I had a great time.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我想这是美好的一晚
I guess it's good night.
我想也是
Yep. I guess so.
我上我的车
Gonna get in my car.
你上你的车
You should get in your car.
我们将各走各的
We'll drive our separate ways.
- 是的 - 好
- Yep. - Okay.
所以 我们开个房♥ 然后聊聊天
Okay, so, we'll get a room and keep talking.
是 就聊聊天
Yep. Just talk.
杰瑞 看着我的手指
Gerry, focus on my finger.
噢 她真的在这么做
Oh, she's really doing it.
你知道 催眠师之类都是骗人的
You know, hypnosis has been debunked.
不好意思 但是我不想去你联邦调查局的办公室
I... I'm sorry, but I don't walk into your FBI office
告诉你怎么做你的工作
and tell you how to do your FBI things.
你是对的 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm very sorry.
- 谢谢 - 我想说 这很疯狂
- Thank you. - I mean, this is crazy,
这是骗人的 但你继续
and it has been debunked. But go ahead.
我知道 你认为催眠师骗人的
I know that you think that hypnosis is fake,
但是它确实能够揭开脑袋里的秘密
but it really can unlock the mysteries of the mind
如果是一位有能力的催眠师施的催眠术的话 那就是我
when it's used by a skilled therapist... and that's me.
所以 准备好接受脑子冲击吧 福斯特特工
So, prepare to have your mind blown, Agent Foster.
是的 通过我
Yeah... by my mind.
九 八 七 六
Nine, eight, seven, six...
- 沃什发信息给你了吗 - 别说话
- Has Walsh texted yet? - Shh!
拜托 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
杰瑞 你现在在哪?
Okay, Gerry, where are you?
- 我在车里 - 好
- I'm in my car. - Good.
车停下了 等等
It stopped! Wait.
不 好强的光线
Oh, no! Bright lights!
是宇宙飞船吗
Is it a spaceship?
是一辆货车
It's a truck.
有人下来了 是一名友好的男士
Someone's getting out. A nice man.
看来你的车坏了
Looks like you broke down.
一个机修工 他说要给我修车
A mechanic. He offers to fix my car.
他带我去了一个 木屋
He takes me to a... cabin.
- 天啊 - 不好意思 我
- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry, what are...
我们... 我们现在在干什
What are... What are we doing h...
- 我只是 我不明白 - 实际上我不知道
- I'm just... I'm confused. - I honestly don't know.
它听起来更像一个童话故事的开始
It sounds a little more like the start of a fairy tale.
你知道吗 必须要耐心好吗
Okay, you know what? You have to be patient, okay?
这是一个从无到有的过程
This is a birthing process.
每个人的故事都需要花时间
Everybody's story takes its time.
杰瑞的故事会出现的 当它准备好的时候
And Gerry's will come out when it's ready.
杰瑞非常脆弱的思想在我手里
Gerry's very fragile mind is in my hands,
我们确实需要专注
and we really need to focus.
杰瑞 木屋里发生了什么
Gerry, what's happening in the cabin?
那个男人的妻子在里面
The old man's wife is there.
她给我带来墨西哥玉米片
She brings me nachos.
好吃的墨西哥玉米片
Delicious nachos.
给杰瑞好吃的墨西哥玉米片
Delicious nachos for Gerry.
给杰瑞好吃的墨西哥玉米片 给杰瑞好吃的墨西哥玉米片
Nachos for Gerry. Nachos for Gerry.
他向我展示了桌游
He shows me a board game.
他说 想玩吗
He says, "Would you like to play?"
我摇色子 摇了两个五
I roll a 10.
他说
He says...
我是特别的
You are special.