第四类地球人
前情提要
第四类地球人
第二季 第一集
新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
格林达维克 冰岛
你好
你是来给我染头发的吗
是的
这是凯莉
她是我的助手
纽约州 比肯
奥兹·格拉哈姆为你报道
This is Ozzie Graham reporting on
一个相信自己曾被
a support group for people
外星人绑♥架♥的互助小组
who believe they've been abducted by aliens.
你该小心的是蜥蜴人 奥兹
The Reptilians are the ones you have to watch out for, Ozzie.
绑♥架♥我的看起来像瑞恩·高斯林
Mine looked like Ryan Gosling.
不过是个大概9米7的白化病患者
But albino and 9 feet tall.
比肯是偶遇外星人
Beacon has the highest number
频率最高的地方
of alien encounters.
伙计 你们应该是绑他上来 然后让他忘记一切...
Guys, you were supposed to pick him up, wipe his mind...
你确定他昏过去了吗?
Are you sure he's out?
我知道我在干嘛 杰夫
I know my frickin' job, Jeff.
...然后植入一段记忆来掩盖整件事
...and then implant a memory to mask the entire experience.
现在他在看着我了
Okay, he's looking right at me.
我擦 等等
Shit, hang on.
- "我知道我在干嘛 杰夫" - 吃蕉吧你
- "I know my freaking job, Jeff." - Oh, eat a dick.
我摊上事了
Something happened to me,
我得弄清是怎么回事
and I need to find out what it is.
我要下去 搞定那个家伙
I'm going down there. I'm gonna take care of this guy.
是时候收拾烂摊子了
Time to clean up this mess.
我要报仇!
I want revenge!
我这么多年来都想和外星人联♥系♥
I've been trying to make contact for years.
可是他们还是不想要我
But they still don't want me.
你确定我们之前没见过?
Are you sure that we haven't met before?
你假装人类够了以后
When you're done pretending to be a human,
我要你回到这飞船上做你的外星人
I need you to be an alien up on this freakin' ship
干点正事
and do some freakin' work.
没钱你是怎么装作人类的?
How do you make it as a human without a lot of money?
吃泡面啊
Pretty much Top Ramen.
我真的很喜欢 很喜欢你
I really, really like you,
我想我爱上你了
I kind of have a crush on you.
很多已婚人士都会对牧师产生感情的 对吧?
Lots of married people develop feelings for priests, right?
是奥兹 他逐渐搞懂整件事了
It's Ozzie. He's connecting the dots.
他正在接近整个蜥蜴人卧底网络
He's closing in on a network of undercover Reptilians.
你们该离开了
I need you all to leave.
他要赶走我们
He's kicking us out.
那我们下次聚会只能待定了
So our next meeting is TBD.
我爱上监控对象了
I'm in love with the subject.
- 我一直都很想去欧洲 - 冰岛
- And I've always wanted to go to Europe.- Iceland.
欢迎乘坐冰岛航♥空♥
Welcome to Fly Iceland.
我来过比肯
I've been to Beacon before.
我是小时候被绑♥架♥的!
I was abducted as a child!
我擦
Holy shit.
终于实现了!
It's finally happening!
我就知道我是特别的!
I knew I was special!
主站即将到达
The MainStation will be here shortly.
欢迎 指挥官!
Welcome, commanders!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
Who the [bleep] are you?
欢迎 指挥官!
Welcome, Commanders.
所有事情都在按...
Everything is going according to...
嘿 你好啊
Hey. What's up?
你是杰夫 你是灰皮人
Your name is Jeff, and you're a Grey. Huh.
我以为灰皮人已经灭绝了
I thought the Greys were extinct.
- 什么? - 没事
- What? - Never mind.
我是你的新主管 埃里克
I'm your new supervisor, Eric.
不要把我当成上司
Don't think of me as a boss.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I'm hoping that we'll be friends.
工作也可以很有趣的
Work can be fun.
特别是当我们能...合作的时候
Especially when we work... together.
等等 主站怎么了?
Wait, what happened to the MainStation?
噢 没人告诉你合并的事情吗?
Oh. No one told you about the merger?
什么合并?
What merger?
阿尔法政♥府♥和三一政♥府♥
Alpha Federation has joined forces
已经合并 为这个任务
with Trinity Federation to create
创造了令人激动的新同盟
an exciting new synergy for the mission.
我们开始了新的方向
We're moving in a new direction.
呃...我之前没听说过
Uh... that's the first I've heard of this.
是啊 这一切都让人兴奋
Yes, I agree. It is all very exciting.
你的其他队员都在哪里呢?
Where is the rest of your team?
我想见见他们
I would like to meet them.
毕竟兄弟同心 其利断金嘛
Because teamwork makes dream work.
噢 他们不在这里
Oh, they're not here.
呃 不 他们...
Uh, no, they, um...
他们在外面...
They're working hard, uh...
辛勤工作着
out in the field.
说谎
Lie.
不好意思啊 不过如果你说真话的话
Sorry, we'll get along much better
我们应该能处得更好
if you start with the truth.
柯特死了
Kurt's dead.
唐和沃什擅离职守
Don and Walsh went AWOL.
你的旅程怎么样?
How was your flight?
嘿 福斯特?
Uh, hey, Foster?
福斯特 我一直都打不中
Foster, I keep missing.
你可以帮我看看我的动作 给点建议吗?
Can you help me out with my form, give me some tips?
噢 没问题
Oh. Uh, sure.
你的呼吸方式正常吗?
Are you breathing right?
其实打不中的主要原因是你的...
You know, a lot of it actually has to do with the way that...
好吧 因为不管我多努力
Oh, okay. Because no matter how much I try,
射脚这种事情我还是很差劲
I'm just no good at shooting feet.
好啊 真好笑
Okay. That's very funny.
一针见血
It's just a real solid... solid burn.
你要给我们展示一下该怎么做吗?
You want to show us how it's done?
我正想呢
I do.
靶场戒备!
Range is hot!
怎么样?
How's that?
这...这很猛啊
That's... pretty good.
好 或许我不是模范探员
Okay, so maybe I'm not a model agent.
而且没错 我是打到自己的脚了
And, yeah, I shot myself in the foot.
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
我相信我不是局里第一个做这种事的人
I'm sure I'm not the first person in the bureau to do that.
你是我见到的第一个
You're the first I've seen.
我是高分毕业的
I graduated at the top of my class.
还获得了射击奖项
I won the marksmanship award.
我很专注...用心...我就是一个很棒的人
I'm dedicated... and worthy... and just a wonderful woman.
我想说的是我天生就是做这行的
I'm trying to tell you I was born for this job.
你可以嘲笑我 给我降职
So you can ridicule me, demote me,
让我写那些无谓的报告写到眼瞎
make me file meaningless reports until I am blind in both eyes.
可是你不可能打垮我
But you will never break my spirit.
我应该去...不 应该说
I deserve... No. You know what?
我要求去执行任务
I demand an assignment.
你说完了吗?
Are you finished?
因为我们正有一项任务要给你
Because we have an assignment for you.
如果你感兴趣的话
That is, if you're interested.
我很感兴趣
I would love that, yes.
这不是最有趣的案子 不过...
Well, it's not the sexiest case ever, but...
我会接的 我会让它有趣
I will take it. I'll make it sexy.
我是说...我会解决好的 因为我充满动力要解决它
As in... As in I will solve it because I'm excited to solve it.
不过 这案子没有涉及性活动吧...
Just to be clear, there will be no sexual activity on this case.
如果必须有的话也行
Unless there needs to be.
你听过乔纳森·沃什这个人吗?
Have you heard of Jonathan Walsh?
他是百万富翁 格林特集团集团总裁
He's the millionaire C.E.O. of Glint Enterprises.
我们认为他的钱都是通过
We believe that he got those millions
诈骗和洗黑钱得来的
by defrauding people and laundering money.
我会在中午之前搜出一切有价值的资料
I will know everything that's worth knowing about him by noon.
不用 探员 花几天也可以
No, Agent. Just take a couple of days.