Goodnight, Richard.
晚安 玛格丽特
Goodnight, Margaret.
谢谢你让我呆在这
Thank you for letting me stay here.
我不知道该怎么办 奥兹
I don't know what to do, Ozzie.
我很庆幸你来了
I'm glad you could come.
他觉得所有东西都要爆♥炸♥
He thinks everything is going to explode.
有一晚 一辆车回火了
And the other night, a car backfired.
然后我发现他躲在我的衣柜里发抖
I found him shivering in my closet.
他很...看
He's... Look.
为什么他坐在轮椅上?
Why is he in the chair?
他觉得自己的腿很不争气
He's mad at his legs
不够快 救不了南希
because they weren't fast enough to save Nancy.
- 干得好 伙计 - 对啊 打得漂亮 理查德
- Good job, buddy. - Yeah. Good job, Richard.
你今天想做什么?
What do you want to do today?
我们可以去看喷泉 或者去蓝礁湖
We could go see the geyser or the blue lagoon
或者火山
or the volcano.
恩...我在想不如我们去看你的...
Well... I was thinking maybe we could go see your...
你病危的母亲
Your dying mother.
哦 也...也行
Yeah, we... we could.
我觉得 或许...
I just think that maybe, Don...
或许唐你不想看到你的母亲
you might be avoiding going to see your mom.
因为...因为会很伤心
You know, 'cause it's... It's too sad.
- 雷克雅未克 - 不
- Reykjavik. - No.
太奇怪了
That's odd.
我从来就没有记得过我妈在哪间房♥
I can never quite remember what room is my mother's.
我们该去多摘点花吗?
Should we go pick some more flowers?
嘿...不用了
Hey... No.
我们可以的 好吗?
We can do this, okay?
如果你不记得房♥号♥了
If you don't remember what room it is,
我们可以下楼
we'll just go downstairs,
前台会有病人名单的
and there's a list of names at the front desk.
- 好吗? - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
我就在你身边
I'm here.
就是这 找到她了
Here we go. Found her.
嗨
Hi.
能见到你真好
It's so nice to meet you.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
不 不说英语
No. No English.
母亲...我真的很遗憾你快要死了
Mother... I am so sorry you're dying.
如果你一次付三晚价钱的话会有折扣
There's a discount if you pay three nights up front.
谢谢你告诉我
Oh, thanks for letting me know,
不过我不会呆这么久的
but I won't be here nearly that long.
什么接缝都没有 完美打造的啊
There are no seams anywhere. Perfectly constructed.
理查德?
Richard?
请等一下
Just a minute, please.
你又在看南希的照片吗?
Are you looking at pictures of Nancy again?
没有! 我没有
No! No, I'm not.
亲爱的 我们谈过这事了
Sweetie, we talked about this.
给我几秒钟...
Just give me a second...
我在...我在看色情片
I was... looking at pornography.
听着 我有个好主意
Listen, I got a great idea.
不管你在做什么...
Why don't you take a break from...
不如休息一下 出去透透气?
whatever it is you're doing and get some air?
可以去泡个热水澡
Hmm? We could go for a dip in the hot tub.
好 不管怎样你还是下来吧?
Okay, but, why don't you just come on down, huh?
他们做了米布丁!
They've got some rice pudding!
你喜欢的那种 好市多买♥♥来的
It's the kind you like. It's from Costco.
餐厅在那边 玛格丽特
The cafeteria's that way, Margaret.
这是个陷阱
It's an ambush.
是的 理查德
Yes, Richard.
为你好的陷阱
It's a healing ambush.
我们只是想来聊一聊的
We're just here to talk.
我以为他看上去会更疯狂
I thought he'd look a lot crazier.
我们是为你而来的 兄弟
We're here for you, buddy.
嗨 理查德
Hi, Richard.
让她走开
Make her go away.
是这样的 我催眠了奥兹 我们探得很深
Uh, okay, I hypnotized Ozzie, and we went deep.
我们发现可能我们以前就去过那艘飞船
We learned that we were probably on the ship before.
小孩子的时候
When we were kids.
而且飞船上还有别的小孩
And there were other children on the ship.
不 不 不 不不
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no, no, no.
别的孩子?
Other children?
你们可能都到过那里
And you all might have been there.
- 我...我们... - 这可不行
- We... We... - That is not okay.
所以...所以在我们组这个小组之前就是一个小组了?
Then... Then we were a group before we were a group?
噢我...我在那吗? 你看到我了吗?
Oh, was... was... was I there? Did you see me?
很可爱的 很早熟的
Very cute, precocious,
三岁就会拼字母的?
could already spell by the age of three?
这能怎样帮我从轮椅上站起来呢?
Okay, how does this help me get out of my chair?
因为如果你就坐在那里的话 他们就赢了
Because if you just sit there, they win.
理查德 让我们做你的腿吧
Richard, let us be your legs.
我们一起 就会更有力量
Together, we can stand strong.
我们一起 就可以找出真♥相♥
Together, we can walk towards the truth.
哇喔金娜 这演说真棒
Wow, Gina, that's a really great speech.
可能是我们不想见到的真♥相♥
And we might not like what we find.
可能会很黑暗 真的很黑暗
It might be really, really dark.
可能会让我们惊恐万分
We might find that it's terrifying.
- 好了金娜 不要说太远了 - 我们可能永远走不出来
- Oh, no, Gina. That's maybe too far. - We may never recover!
不不不 不
No, no, no, no. Nope,
我不会信的!
I'm not falling for this!
那个以爱之名起誓的女人是个机器人 还爆♥炸♥了
The woman who swore undying love to me was a robot and exploded.
我还能信谁呢?
How can I trust anyone?
而且别提你的老板了 他是蜥蜴人
And P.S., your boss? He's a Reptilian.
我只是来吃我的米布丁的
So, I'm just here for the rice pudding.
噢 没有米布丁
Oh, there's no rice pudding.
什么? 玛格丽特?
What? Margaret?
- 你骗我了? - 呃...
- You lied to me? - Well...
这就是我想说的
Wait, this is what I'm talking about.
我不能再相信任何人任何事了!
I can't trust nobody about nothing here!
听着 理查德 我们需要你
Look, Richard, we need you.
你是唯一一个亲眼看到沃什是蜥蜴人的人
You're the only one who saw Walsh as an actual Reptilian.
所以不如我们重新回归小组
So, what say we get this group back together
一起找出究竟发现了什么事?
and we figure out what happened?
- 我加入 - 我加入
- I'm in. - I'm in.
我也加入
I'm in.
是我牵头这个小组 命名这个小组的
I started the group and I named it,
我加入
so I'm in.
好吧 我也加入
Yeah, I'm in.
理查德?
Richard?
从这轮椅上站起来 走吧 理查德
Get up out of that chair and walk, Richard.
像个男人一样
Like a man.
好吧
Okay.
我加入
I'm in.
不过我有一个条件
Under one condition.
我要你们...
I need blood...
所有人的血液
from all of you
这样我就可以做DNA测试
so I can run some DNA tests
确保你们当中没有蜥蜴人
to make sure that you are not Reptilians.
还有这样的测试
There's a test for that?
你对蜥蜴人一无所知吗?
Don't you know anything about Reptilians?
不知道他们血是酸性的吗?
That they have acid for blood?
不 伊冯 我不知道
No, Yvonne, I don't.
我相信你 伊冯
And I trust you, Yvonne.
而我要怀疑你了 切尔西
And now I'm suspicious of you, Chelsea.
我还怀疑你呢 理查德
Oh, well, now I'm suspicious of you, too, Richard!
切尔西 说好就行了
Chelsea, don't negotiate past yes.
- 不要现在 - 就...给他点血吧
- Not now. - Just... give the man some blood.
好吧
All right, fine.
还有...我保留在每次聚会上
And... I reserve the right to pull firmly on the skin
大力拉你们每个人的脸的权利
of each one of your faces once a meeting
来证明你们不是戴着面具的蜥蜴人