to prove that you're not Reptilians wearing a mask.
不不不 没人能碰我的脸
No, no, no. No one touches my face.
不过我会给你我的血
But I will give you blood as I don't mind
能找出谁是蜥蜴也挺好的
finding out who's a lizard, too.
- 好吧 - 同意
- Okay. - Compromise.
如果我们要重新聚会
Well, if we're going to get back together,
该在哪里见面呢?
where are we going to meet?
因为在他之后
Because I'm not going to be able to have
我不能再有别的访客了
any visitors here after... him.
这个嘛 我想我可以让我们
Well, I think I might be able to get us
回到教堂那里
back into the church.
- 有什么办法? - 这个嘛 我可以和道格神父聊聊...
- How? - Well, I could talk to Father Doug.
因为他...他听我的
'Cause he, um...He listens to me.
噢我想念这一切 喔噢
Oh, I missed this. Wow!
这四天真是漫长啊
That was a long four days.
这很无聊啊
This will be boring.
看我童年的照片
Seeing pictures of my childhood.
我们该走了
We should go.
不! 我想看
No! I want to see this.
我想看你小时候的照片 小...
I want to see pictures of you as a little...
女孩的样子
girl.
哦对啊
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
总是拍我妹的照片
Always pictures of my sister,
从来没有我
never of me.
这从来都是家庭
That's a family argument.
呃...不好意思
Uh... Excuse me.
我得去洗手间一趟
I just need to go to the bathroom.
唐 唐 唐 事情太糟了
Don, Don, Don. This is so bad.
你要告诉她真♥相♥啊
Oh, you have to tell her the truth.
凯莉...
Kelly...
我是...
I am...
我不是我声称的那个人
I am not who I say I am.
我曾经去过你的厨房♥
I've been in your kitchen before.
记得吗?
Remember?
我们一起喝过啤酒
We had beers.
嘿 没错
Hey, yeah.
我是外星人
I'm an alien.
是的...
Yeah, so...
这就是我
That's me.
唐 唐 听我说
Don. Don, listen to me.
我们冷静一点...
We're playing it coo...
嘿 凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
你猜谁有两个拇指和两个心?
Guess who got two thumbs and two hearts?
其实 技术上说 对我而言你也是外星人啊
Well, technically, you are an alien to me.
好吧 凯莉 我得告诉你一件事
Okay, Kelly, I have to tell you something.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this is going to sound crazy.
哈啰 你是唐吗?
Hello. Are you Don?
你认为这是你的母亲吗?
Do you think that this is your mother?
噢 噢 我可以解释
Oh. Oh, I can explain that.
不过...那个女孩去哪了?
What... But... What happened to the girl?
那个哭着的金发女孩?
The blond girl with the tears on her face?
她给你留了句话
Yeah, she gave us a message for you.
操♥你♥妈♥吧
Go [bleep] yourself.
凯莉?
Kelly?
天啊这地方像迷宫一样
Oh, this place is a maze.
嘿奥兹 呃...你有杰瑞的消息吗?
Hey, Ozzie. Uh... have you heard from Gerry?
没有 我给他留了口信 不过他一直没回复
No, I left him a message, but he never responded.
我担心是因为我他才没有出现
Yeah, I'm worried I might be the reason why he didn't show up.
- 真的吗? - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
因为我们约会了然后我和他分手了
Because we were dating, and I broke up with him.
等等...什么?
Ohh... what?
你们在约会?
You all were dating?
他告诉你了 是吧?
He told you, didn't he?
是的
Yeah.
你听我说 我不觉得是因为你
Look, but I don't think it's about you.
他经历了很多事...
He's just been going through a lot and...
说真的 我觉得他只是想远离外星人的事一会
honestly, I think he just wanted a break from this alien stuff.
这是我最新绑♥架♥的地球人
This is the latest specimen I abducted.
我只是做好我的工作
Just doing my part
保证我们完成今年的任务
to make sure that we reach our yearly quota.
我准备在他身上试验了
I'm about to run tests on him.
这个实验对象是病了吗? 他看起来很肿啊
Is this subject sick? He is kind of puffy.
他就是这个样子的 我绑♥架♥他是时候就是这样
That's how he looked, actually,when I abducted him.
我有说是我绑♥架♥他的吗?
Did I mention abducted him?
我一个人?
By myself?
就在你登陆之前
Just before you docked with us.
喔噢 看看你们
Whoa. Look at you guys.
一个灰皮人...
A Grey...
和一个黑盒子的东西
And a little black box thingy.
你好啊 地球人
Hello, human.
我的名字是埃里克
My name is Eric.
嗨 埃里克
Hi, Eric.
不管怎样 这个房♥间就是这样
So, anyway, that's this room.
我带你看看船的别处吧
Let me show you the rest of the ship.
- 还有很多值得看的地方 - 等等
- There's so much to see. - Wait.
你不是要告诉我我很特别吗?
Aren't you going to tell me I'm special?
我以为你对每个人都这么说
I thought you said that to everybody.
你告诉他们 他们很特别?
You tell them that they are special?
是的 这是我们想出来的主意
Yes, it's this thing we came up with.
能够让他们冷静一点
Kind of calms them down.
他们是很需要关注的物种
They're a very needy species.
我可以试一下吗?
May I?
去吧
Knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很特别
You are special.
你很特别
You're special.
我喜欢这个地球人
I like this specimen.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我会给你找一份特别的工作的 杰瑞
I will find a very special job for you, Jerry.
- 神父? - 叫我道格
- Father? - Doug.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
可以让星十字小组重新在教堂聚会吗?
Can StarCrossed start meeting in the church again?
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
那会让...
That's going to be a...
这会...这...
It's... It's...
说你们是尤克里里俱乐部
Say you're the ukulele club.
好的!
Okay!
凯莉?
Kelly?
凯莉的牙刷...
Kelly's toothbrush...
我找到他了
I found him.
- 哦 你好 - 欢迎回来
- Oh, hello. - Welcome back...
- 唐 - 这是我们的新上司 埃里克
- Don. - This is our new boss, Eric.
你惹上点小麻烦了
You're kind of in trouble.
我猜你是在外面工作的吧
I assume you were conducting work in the field.
我和一个监控对象一起
I was in the field with a subject.
最...最美丽的对象
The most... beautiful subject.
我还拿了她的牙刷
And I got her toothbrush.
不过她拥有了我的心
But she has my heart.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我发现我少了根手指
I noticed I'm missing a finger.
哦是哦
Oh, yeah.
格里莫警官
Officer Glimmer?
呃 明早九点之前 叫我兰斯就好了
Uh, well, until 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, it's just Lance.
噢不好意思 兰斯 我知道现在很晚了
Oh, sorry, Lance. I know it's late.
我是特别探员 艾力克丝·福斯特 联邦调查局的
Um, I'm Special Agent Alex Foster, FBI.
- 怎么了? - 嘘
- What's the matter? - Shh.
我只是有几个关于乔纳森·沃什的问题
Just had a couple questions about Jonathan Walsh.
你介意我进去吗?
Do you mind if I come in?
我说介意的话会很奇怪吗?
Um... would it be weird to say no?
- 会 - 我开玩笑而已...
- It would. - I was kidding, uh...
没事 呃 进来吧