我们不能在一起
we can't be together.
杰瑞 在我们应该相遇的那个晚上
Gerry, when we were supposed to meet that night,
我想和你说我准备好在爱上放手一搏
I wanted to tell you that I was ready to gamble on love again.
你爱我吗
You love me?
慢慢来 我说我准备好要赌一把
Slow your roll, I said I was ready to gamble.
即使我是经历者吗
Even though I'm an experiencer?
我不知道 你是那种
I don't know, you're the type of guy
被外星人劫持还想着我的类型
that thinks about me during an alien encounter.
太讨人喜欢了
And that's pretty sweet.
太棒了
Yes!
杰瑞·强森也有好日子
Gerry Johnson is having a good day!
我们慢慢来
And we'll take it slow.
等等 你在 你在干什么
Wait, what are... What are you doing?
我突然很想吃墨西哥玉米片
I'm having a weird hankering for nachos.
我们来聊
Okay, so we came to talk.
我们说了
We talked.
你向我保证过你不会放我飞机
You proved to me that you didn't actually stand me up.
现在 我们应该去我住的地方
So, now we should go back to my place.
你对于慢慢来的定义我喜欢
I like your idea of slow.
但是绝对不可以放我飞机
But don't ever stand me up!
- 绝不 - 绝不
- Ever. - Never.
好
Okay.
这都快一个小时了
It's been almost an hour.
他一般情况下会让你等这么久吗
Does he normally make you wait this long?
不 他超准时的
No. He's annoyingly punctual.
如果他想炫耀例如他和布鲁克林篮网队
The only time he's late is if he wants to show off
或其他什么 一起锻炼
like he was working out
他才会迟到
with the Brooklyn Nets or something.
真是一个自以为是的家伙
That's a very specific brag.
当我看见他 我会臭骂他
When I see him, I'm... I'm gonna jack him up.
- 真的就想这么做 - 随你便
- Just really let him have it. - Feel free.
他让我经历的所有关于外星人的事
Look, he deserves it for all this alien stuff
这是他应得的
he put me through.
所以 你真的相信
Okay, so, wait, you just are really buying
这整个外星人事件吗
into this whole alien thing?
我也不想 但是某件事情发生了
Look, I don't want to. But something happened,
我无法解释 我也无法逃避
and I can't explain it and I can't deny it.
你们有没有在金娜的吸尘器里
Hey, did you guys plant something
放了什么东西 来给我找麻烦
in Gina's vacuum to mess with me?
什么 没有 你找到了什么
What? No. What... What'd you find?
一个带着线头的假手指
a fake finger with wires coming out of it.
真的吗 在哪... 它在哪 我可以看吗
Wait. Really? Where... Where is it? Can I see it?
我不知道它在哪
I... I don't know where it is.
现在不见了
It's missing now.
你真的啥都不知道吗
You really don't know anything about that?
不知道
No.
但告诉你
But hot tip...
在这个镇上东西总会不见
Things tend to go missing in this town.
噢 所以 我们现在是在怪这个镇咯
Oh, so, now we're blaming the town?
- 厉害了 - 在我们身边某件事在发生
- Great. - Look, something happened to all of us,
沃什有答案
and Walsh has the answers.
噢 等等 是他 坏蛋打来了
Oh, wait. Hold on. Here he is. Speak of the devil.
嗨
Hey!
不好意思 兄弟 我无法赴约了
Sorry, bud, can't make it.
出城了 出差
Going out of town. Business trip.
但是我们约好了
But you promised we'd meet!
你答应过我自己一个人来
And you promised to come alone.
我告诉过你不要相信联邦调查局
I told you not to trust the FBI.
就算她长得还不错
Even if she is cute.
听我说 沃什
Listen to me, Walsh!
我是联邦调查局特别特工艾力克丝·福斯特
This is Special Agent Alex Foster with the FBI!
你需要自己来投案自首 或者你
You need to turn yourself in, or you're...
沃什
Walsh?
沃什
Walsh!
该死 他挂我电♥话♥
God damn it! He hung up!
很好 他现在不会再和我们说话了
Great. Now he's never gonna talk to us.
还有这是我的电♥话♥
And that was my phone.
- 诶 - 不好意思
- Hey! - I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你警告他我们要去抓他
You tipped him off.
没有 没有 我为什么要这么做?
No. No. W... Why would I do that?
你知道我 我
You know me. I'm...
他现在在哪
Where is he?
我是一个自私贪婪的的坏蛋
I'm a selfish, greedy bastard.
- 我 我 - 他在哪
- I... I... - Where is he?
我不知道 不要杀了我
I don't know. Just don't kill me.
好吧 求你了
All right? Please.
求... 啊
Ple... Aah!
心脏病
Heart attack?
叫救护车
Call... Call 911.
不 我不叫
No. I'm not gonna call 911.
我在这
I'm here to...
多谢你省了我一颗子弹
Thanks for saving me a bullet.
连清理现场都省了
And a cover-up.
不是今天 蜥蜴男
Not today, lizard boy.
不是今天
Not today.
当两个色子都摇到五 你做什么
When the fives are two, what do you do?
激活
Activate.
很好
Good.
啊 墨西哥玉米片
Ah. Nachos.