- 天啊 那是 - 棒
- Oh, my God. That's... Oh. - Okay.
- 哇 天啊 不可思议 - 这就没错了 这就没错了
- Oh, my God. I got chills. - That's it. That's it.
- 不错 有进展了 - 这有什么了不起的吗
- Now we're getting somewhere. - Why is that a big deal?
因为这就是外星人总是说的
Because that's what the aliens always said...
你很特别 他们对我们每个人都说了这句话
"You are special." They said it to all of us.
是的
Yeah.
入住
Checking in?
是
Yes.
神父道格
Father Doug?
是我 凯文·卡森
It's me, Kevin Carson.
凯文
Kevin?
你在这里干嘛
What're you doing here?
我很好 实现了我的梦想
Uh, I'm doing great. I'm livin' the dream.
什么 什么梦想
What... What dream?
离开比肯
To get out of Beacon.
你做到了
And you did it.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
但是你在这里干嘛
But what are you doing here?
我在这里是为了 洗礼
I'm here for the... baptism.
好
Oh, okay.
你们两个一起吗
Uh, are you two together?
不 我来镇上是为了
No, I'm in town for...
给马做手术 我是一名兽医
a horse surgery. I'm a veterinarian.
我要用现金支付
And I will be paying in cash.
- 两间房♥ - 好的
- Two separate rooms. - Sure, yeah, I can do that.
杰瑞 有进展
Gerry, you're making progress,
但是你现在仍然在你不知道的回忆里
but you're still in the cover memory.
发生了什么
What's really going on?
我想伊冯了
I miss Yvonne.
他们人很好 游戏有趣
The people are nice, this game is fun...
但是我无法停止想念伊冯
but I can't stop thinking about Yvonne,
我是有多喜欢她
and how much I care about her.
好
Okay, so...
杰瑞 我像现在让你
Gerry, I'm just gonna ask you right now
如果你可以的话 请只专注在木屋上
if you could just, please, just focus on the cabin.
像那一次我们做♥爱♥
Like that time we made love.
激♥情♥四射
It was so tender.
-那个 - 真 特别
- That... - That's... specific.
然后我们又做♥爱♥了
And then we made love again.
天... 好吧
Oh, m... Okay.
我必须去洗手间 但是我要
I have to go to the bathroom, but I'm gonna...
这对你们来说正常吗
Is this normal for you guys,
坐在教堂里 谈着性♥爱♥
just sit in a church and talk about sex?
全世界数十万人参加
Hundreds of thousands attended
女性游♥行♥
women's marches around the world...
南希 我快要完成你的神经网络了
Okay, Nancy, I'm almost done with your neural network.
游♥行♥为了维护女性权力 生育权
... marching for women's rights, reproductive rights
在工作中 男女平等
and gender equality in the workplace.
这是美国一天游♥行♥中最大型的
It was the largest single-day protest in America.
我只是需要把这连接到这里
I just need to connect this here...
啊欧
Whoops.
社区力量
...to the strength of our communities.
- 维护女权的行动现在 - 噢 这样
- The feminist movement is now... - Oh, that goes there.
好了 吓死我了
Oh, okay, good. I was worried.
但是我认为我清除了你的一半程序
But I think I erased half your programming.
你感觉怎样
How do you feel?
我感觉很棒
I feel amazing.
你不用再为我做什么了
I don't need you to do anything else for me.
把你的手拿开
In fact, take your hands off me.
意识到他们只能够创造他们追求的改变
... realizing that only they can create the change they seek.
我只是想帮忙 你怎么了
Wait, I was just trying to help. What's come over you?
女性把事情掌握在自己的手里
Women are taking matters into their own hands...
- 诶 - 为女性平等发声
- Hey. ...And - advocating for their equality.
记得我告诉过你
Uh, remember when I told you
我以前有很多赌债吗
that I used to have a lot of gambling debts?
- 嗯 - 额. 他们回来了
- Yeah. - Well... Well, they're back.
还有要不是他们给了我很多钱
A... and I just want to say that I-I wouldn't have done this
我也不会做这些
unless they offered a lot of money.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我轻易不会用"朋友"这个词
"Friend" Is not a word that I take lightly...
- 格里莫 - 我告诉了他们你在哪
- Glimmer! - I told them where you are.
他们 是谁
"Them"? Which "Them"?
那些坏蛋
The bad them.
但是我给了你逃跑的时间 这是好的
But I'm giving you a head start, which is good.
逃跑的时间 我有多少时间
Head start. How much time do I have?
我有赌瘾 对吧
I have a gambling disease, right,
这真的不好 我控制不了它
and it's really bad, and I can't control it...
- 十分钟 - 十分钟
- 10 minutes. - 10 minutes!
开始计时... 十分钟
Starting timer... 10 minutes.
计算逃跑路线
Calculating escape routes.
存活可能性... 百分之八
Probability of survival... 8%.
如果我没有穿高跟鞋 会更高
Higher if I wasn't wearing heels.
杰瑞
Gerry?
回来啦 杰瑞
You're coming back, Gerry.
天啊 不可思议
Whoa. That was wild.
我说了什么
What'd I say?
我看见了灰皮人吗 一个蜥蜴人吗
Did I see a Grey? A Reptilian?
我有没有中奖
Did I get the trifecta?
额 我... 我不认为你有
Uh, I... I don't think that you got the trifecta.
但是似乎有一段你不记得的记忆
But it did seem like a cover memory.
- 伊冯在哪? - 她走了
- Where's Yvonne? - Oh! She left...
- 陷入爱情的男孩 - 什么?
- Lover-boy. - What?
你们俩的是大家都知道了
Everybody knows about you and Yvonne.
做了两次
Did it twice.
奥兹 你告诉他们的?
Ozzie, you told them?
不 是你在催眠下告诉他们的
No, you told them when you were under hypnosis.
我不知道你们会把我的秘密都听去
I didn't know you guys were gonna hear all my secrets.
杰瑞
Gerry.
奥兹
Ozzie!
你知道杰瑞和伊冯的事也不告诉我们
You knew about Gerry and Yvonne and you didn't tell us.
你知道吗 怪我咯
You know what? Hold that oddly accusatory thought.
这是沃什 我们要走了
Uh, it's Walsh. We got to go...
谢谢你 凯文 晚安神父
Thank you, Kevin. Good night, Father.
晚安 神父
Good night, Father.
晚安 凯文
Good night, Kevin.
- 你好 - 切尔西 是我
- Hello? - Chelsea, hi, it's me.
到取冰机旁来找我
Um, meet me by the ice machine.
对不起 但是我知道
Sorry, but I know
如果我走进你房♥间 会发生什么
what would happen if I walked in your room.
是的 确实 我们不会只是讲讲话
Yes. Yes, it would happen. We wouldn't just talk.
确实 如果我们要做
Exactly. If we're going to do this,
就必须以正确的方式
we have to do it the right way.
- 嗯 - 对吧
- Mm-hmm. - Right?
- 嗯 - 没有承诺
- Mm-hmm. - No other commitments,
不躲躲藏藏
no sneaking around, no hiding.
我的意思是 我们
I mean, we sort of...
我们已经做过了
we already did it...
一次 我们那是不够坚强
Once. We were vulnerable.
重点是我们现在怎么做 先前看
The point is how we act now, moving forward.
你是对的 你是对的
You're right. You're right.
你是个好男人 神父
You're a good man, Father.
叫我道格
Doug.
对不起 我告诉每个人我们是一对
I'm sorry I told everybody we were a thing.
但是我不是故意的 我不知道我说了什么
But I didn't mean to! I didn't know what I was saying!
确实 不太好
Yeah, that wasn't great,
但是 我想这事大家最后还是会知道的
but I guess it was gonna come out eventually.
但是 你仍然觉得我被劫持了吗
But, you still think I was abducted?
是的 没错
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
你的整个木屋记忆就是外星人那些事嘛
The whole cabin memory is pure alien bullshittery.
但是现在我属于经历者之一
But now that I'm a legit experiencer,