Yep. I just don't think it's time to panic yet.
就像我去冰岛时你们怎么对我的
You know, like you guys didn't do when I was in Iceland.
天哪 好吧 你为什么去冰岛
Oh, my God. Okay. Why did you go to Iceland?
- 我不想聊这件事 - 你确定吗
- I don't want to talk about it. - Are you sure?
- 那你为什么还一直提这件事 - 因为我...
- Why do you keep bringing it up, then? - Well, because I...
嗨 你们没有死人 这是个好迹象
Hey. No dead body inside, so that's a good sign.
你怎么进去的
How did you get in there?
玛格丽特撬开了后门锁
Margaret picked the back-door lock.
是的 我1977年也这么干过
Yeah. It's a little something I picked up in '77.
你坐得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
你的椅子舒服吗 你想做我的...
Is your chair comfortable? Do you want to take my ch...
不如我们就换一下座位吧
You know, why don't we switch chairs?
不用 我是理疗师 所以我
No, I'm a therapist, so I...
我能看出来你在耍什么花招 你在使用战术
I... I... I see what you're doing. I use this tactic.
- 战术 - 你在假装诚意
- Tactic? - You're using sincerity
来让我敞开心扉 让我松懈开始坦白一切
to get me to open up and relax and start talking.
你很擅长这种战术
You are really very good at it.
- 谢谢 金娜 - 没关系
- Thanks, Gina. - You're welcome.
所以 奥兹经常提起乔纳森·沃什吗
So, how often does Ozzie talk about Jonathan Walsh?
嗯... 嗯也不是经常
Oh, uh, n... not that often.
所以他的确提起过沃什
Oh, so he does talk about him?
太好了 他说了些什么
Great. What does he say?
把你所有知道的关于理查德的事情告诉我
Tell me everything you know about Richard.
理查德 你的具体点
Richard? You're gonna have to be more specific.
我认识许多叫理查德的人
I know a lot of Richards.
有理查德·尼克松
I mean, you know, there's Richard Nixon,
理查德·迪恩·安德森
Richard Dean Anderson,
我高中时的里奇·宝丽来
Richie Polaro from high school.
噢 还有理查德·西蒙斯
Uh, ooh! Richard Simmons.
理查德·舒尔茨
Richard Schultz.
噢 是和我统一组织的理查德
Oh, from group! Yeah.
我们叫他小迪 我几乎不怎么认识他
We call him "Dicky." I barely know the guy.
金娜告诉我在他离婚期间
Well, Gina told me you acted as his lawyer
你是他的律师
during his divorce proceedings.
那段期间他过得很困难
Look, he was going through a hard time.
我只是尽到一个朋友的职责
I was just being a friend.
所以你们俩是朋友
So, you're his friend?
我原来以为你不认识他呢
Now, see, I thought you didn't know him.
嗨 理查德
Hi, Richard.
嗨 艾力克丝
Hi, Alex.
你听到我刚刚说了什么吗
You see what I did there?
不是只有你一个人能装得随意
You're not the only one who can be "casual"
友善和... 漂亮
and "friendly" and... "beautiful."
理查德 这世上有两种人
Richard, there are two types of men...
一种人逃离危险 而另一种人就爱危险
Men who run away from danger and men who run toward it.
我是哪种人
Which one am I?
看起来你在金娜家的那一晚
Sounds like you ran right toward it
把任何危险都抛在了脑后
that night at Gina's place.
嗯 是的 不错
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
有时候我就是需要挺身而出
I mean, I had to do what I had to do.
沃什是个怪物
Walsh is a monster.
你能帮我找到那个怪物吗? 理查德
Will you help me find that monster, Richard?
她就像个FBI巫女
She's like some kind of FBI voodoo witch!
理查德和我有了好主意
So, Richard and I had a great idea.
我们觉得应该去趟金娜家
We think we should go to Gina's place.
我家
M... My place?
是的 因为那里是沃什最后
Yeah, 'cause it was Walsh's last...
最后已知出现的地方
Last known location.
- 已知出现的地方 - 没错
- ...known location. - That's right.
我什么都不知道地冲进这里
Okay, so, I charged in here not knowing
这里就是怪事发生的地方
what would happen, and this is where it happened.
这里就是你说的机器人爆♥炸♥的地方
Where you say the robot exploded?
是的
Yes.
这里好像不像发生过爆♥炸♥
It doesn't look like there was an explosion.
金娜 你最近打扫过这间房♥吗
Gina, have you vacuumed the room recently?
是的 我有洁癖怪我咯
Yes. Is it a crime that I'm a neat freak?
不 但我需要看一下你的吸尘器
No, but I will need to take your vacuum cleaner
- 来... 收集证据 - 噢
- when I go... evidence. - Oh.
所以 我想问问你 理查德
Okay, so help me out here, Richard.
为什么你说的故事
Why did you tell a different story
和金娜保险经纪人 说的不一样呢
to Gina's insurance adjustor?
你说是壁炉爆♥炸♥
You said that a gas fireplace exploded.
我... 我这么说是因为...
I... I said it because...
我叫他这么说的
I asked him to say that.
我的世界观中没有机器人爆♥炸♥这种事情
My policy doesn't cover exploding robots.
如果我们能把关注点就放在机器人上
If we could just focus on the robot.
我的意思是 我爱上了她
I mean, I was in love with her,
- 她也爱我 但是 - ... 好了 够了
- and she was in love with me, but
- ...All right, that's enough.
越来越疯狂了
This is getting crazy.
我认为你们都在隐瞒什么
I think you're all trying to cover something up,
隐瞒沃什在哪里
and that something is Walsh's whereabouts.
奥兹 你为他工作
Ozzie, you worked for him.
金娜 鬼知道为什么他会在你家里
Gina, he was in your house for God knows why,
还有 理查德 你是最后看见他的人 不是吗
and, Richard, you were the last person to see him, weren't you?
你把你吸尘器放哪儿了
Where do you keep your vacuum cleaner?
放在大厅的壁橱内了
In my cleaning closet, in the hall.
理查德!
Richard!
啊! 别这样
Aah! Wait a minute.
- 看我的 - 别别别 理查德 理查德 理查德
- There you go! - No, no, no! Richard, Richard, Richard!
- 逮着你了 - 理查德 理查德
- I got you! - Richard, Richard!
我逮着你了 你这个蜥蜴人! 我抓住你了
I got you, you Reptilian! I got you!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
- 理查德 - 不
- Richard! - No!
- 开门 - 你有病吧你
- Open the door! - What is wrong with you?!
她是个FBI探员
She's an FBI agent!
奥兹 想想看
Ozzie, think about it!
沃什一消失 她就突然冒了出来
Walsh disappears, she shows up out of nowhere!
她是沃什假扮的!
This is Walsh in disguise!
- 不 你不能把人所在壁橱内 - 不
- No! You don't lock people in closets. - No!
你们这么做是错的 快跑吧
You're making a huge mistake. Run!
理查德 舒尔茨 你被捕了
Richard Schultz, you are under arrest
以非法监禁和突袭联邦官员的罪名
for false imprisonment and assault of a federal officer.
我要留下遗言
This is my legacy!
我唯一的遗憾是没有孩子
My only regret is I never had any children.
伙计们 挠她的脸! 现在!
Guys, grab her face! Now!
不要挠我的脸
Don't grab my face.
我们不会的
Nobody's grabbing anybody's face,
但如果你能收回对理查德的指控
but if you could not press charges against Richard,
那我们会非常感谢
that would be great.
我的职责是找到沃什
My job is to find Walsh,
如果我需要逮捕一大堆精神病人
and if I have to lock up a bunch of lunatics
才能找到他 我会那么做的
to get to him, I will.
理查德会死在监狱里的
Richard will die in the big house!
伙计们 别把我丢给蜥蜴人 求你们了
Guys! Please don't leave me with the Reptilians! Please!
好了 好了 好了 听着 如果我们能都
Okay, okay. Okay, look, if we could all just...
冷静一下
Just calm down for a second.
我们和你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
听着 假设如果
Look, what if, hypothetically,
乔纳森· 沃什联♥系♥过我
Jonathan Walsh contacted me
假设 我能我能帮你找到他
and, hypothetically, I could help you find him?
你能放了理查德吗
Would that change your mind?
为了挣脱手铐
Break out handcuffs,
你们一下子就有有用的信息了
and suddenly people have information.
你是说你能帮我找到 沃什吗
Are you saying you can get me to Walsh?
可能吧 但我需要你的帮助
Maybe, but I'm gonna need something from you.
所以 杰夫 我读了你的
So, Jeff, I'm reading your reports
关于我们新项目杰瑞的报告
on this new Gerry subject.
你知道的 我对他的大脑很感兴趣
As you know, I'm very interested in his brain.
他很有趣 是吗
He's a fun one, right?
当然了 很有趣
Sure. Fun.