剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you, dear?
这个...
Well...
我可是刚被我女儿骂得狗血淋头
considering I've just had my head bitten off by my daughter.
她得过精神疾病吗
Has she had mental health problems?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你得过精神疾病吗
Have you had mental health problems?
我们认识吗
Have we met?
我对这种事的预感很准
Well, I just have a feeling for these things.
所以你得过吗
So, have you?
没有 我没得过"精神疾病"
No, I have not had "Mental health problems".
即使是在这个充斥着忏悔和抱怨的变质年代里
Even in this degenerate age of confession and complaint,
所有人的对话中都充满着
when the vocabulary of Freudian mumbo-jumbo
弗洛伊德的胡言乱语
is emptied onto every conversation
就像报纸包裹着的被醋浸透的薯条一样
like vinegar onto a newspaper full of sodden chips,
有的人就会选择不吃
some of us choose not to tuck in!
就好像所有孩子都必须天赋秉异
As if it weren't ludicrous enough
这个说法还不够荒谬一样
that every child must be gifted,
他们现在还必须有病了
they now have to be ill as well.
艾斯伯格症候群 自闭症
A touch of Asperger's, some autism,
读写困难症 惑乱着校园
dyslexia stalks the playground!
可怜的孩子们
Poor little things.
他们如果说自己没有被虐待
If they can't confess to being abused,
那就一定得说自己有虐待倾向
they must confess to being abusive!
亲爱的
Well, my dear -
我称你"亲爱的" 是因为我显然得了
I call you my dear from what is no doubt known as
"诚意缺乏紊乱症"
"Sincerity Deficit Disorder" - -
不 我从没有受到精神疾病的丝毫侵扰
no, I have never suffered the slightest taint of mental illness
因为我就是那个不可能的存在
because I am the impossible man -
那个完全健康的人
the man who is entirely well!
精神治疗医生说
Psychotherapists scatter...
你完全失去理智了
You are completely off your rocker!
当着我的面说 他们为自己的骗人职业而羞愧
in my presence, ashamed of their sham profession.
而我想...
And I thought as much...
我的小雷达
..my little radar.
走开
Bugger off!
在诊所待一个月就能帮到你了
A month in the clinic will do you the power of good
因为那会重赐给你正直心灵because it will re-clothe you in your rightful mind.
*人类的父*
*Oh, the Father of Mankind*
-*恕我们愚钝* -没事吧
- *Forgive our foolish ways* - Is everything alright?
老天 他来了
God, here he is!
就像法庭剧里出示的证据一样
Like an exhibit in a courtroom drama.
执业的巫医
A practicing witch doctor.
我只是想帮助这个可怜的人
I was just trying to help this poor man...
一个乐于教唆我女儿对抗自己父亲的人
A man happy to turn my daughter against her own father.
这个患有精神疾病的人
..of mental health problems.
编造着令人作呕的幻想
Inventing repulsive fantasies,
用杀人婴儿和乱♥伦♥来污染人类的
polluting human imagination with murderous babies
想象...
and incestuous...
他情绪太激动了
Well, he has got himself all worked up.
-我去叫救护车 -咎由自取
- I'll call an ambulance. - Hoist with his own petard.
俗话说得好啊
As they say.
天哪 真是把我恶心坏了
Oh, God, that would really finish me off.
她是在祈祷吗
Is she praying?
-真好心 -回到母亲的怀抱...
- That's nice of her. - Return to the mother...
约翰尼
Johnny.
帮我跟你父亲说声再见
Say goodbye to your father for me.
帕特... 帕特...
Pat... Pat...
帕特...
Pat...
帕特... 帕特...
Pat... Pat...
帕特...
Pat...
很明显是心脏病发作
Heart attack, apparently.
看他鼻子冰凉就知道了
You can tell by the cold nose.
我陪他去医院
I'll go with him to the hospital.
今天真是太伤感了
What an emotional day!
别担心 尼克 我不会离开你的
Don't worry, Nick, I won't leave your side.
我得走了 我四点还有病人
I must go. I've a patient at four.
-谢谢你 -你做得很好
- Thank you. - Well done.
什么很好 大庭广众之下情绪失控吗
For what? The public breakdown?
在这一行里 我们称之为突破
In the trade it's what we'd call a breakthrough.
是的 不扯加州那一套...
Yes, well... without getting Californian...
我很感激
I'm grateful.
你跟我们一起回去吗
Are you coming back with us?
我们非常欢迎
You'd be very welcome.
不 我周末再去看你们 来
No, I'll see you at the weekend. Come here.
-周末见 -你可以
- See you at the weekend. - You could...
就回来吃个晚餐 就我们四个
just come back and have some dinner, just us four.
-没有外人 -不了 我得去睡会儿
- Very quiet. - No, I think I'll crash out.
今天太累了
'Cause it's been a long day.
如果你改变主意了
Well, if you change your mind...
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 你应该改变主意
In fact, you should change your mind.
主意就是用来改变的
That's what it's for.
"现在我一直认为我是一只飞蛾"
"And now I keep thinking I'm a moth!"
"很有意思" 心理医生说
"Very interesting," Says the psychiatrist.
"你今天为什么会来"
"What made you come here today?"
他回答 "我看到了窗口中的灯"
"Well," He says, "I saw the light in the window."
非常好
Very good.
你从事这种工作
Do you specialize in these jobs
是不是因为你个性开朗
because of your sunny disposition?
你虽然这么说 但我去年有四个月
You say that, but last year, for four months,
都下不了床
I literally couldn't get out of bed.
不知道有何意义
Couldn't see the point.
我...很遗憾
Oh, well, I'm... sorry to hear that.
相信我 梅尔罗斯先生 一个月后
Believe me, Mr. Melrose, in a month's time
你回想当初就会觉得
you'll look back and think,
"有什么大不了的 我当时在想什么"
"What was all the fuss about? What was I thinking?"
反正我就是这样
That's what happened to me, anyway.
就是这里吗
Is this it, then?
如果你想做些疯狂的事
就来伦敦达拉斯街找我
很好 爸爸回来他们会很开心的
Very nice. They'll be pleased to get their dad back.
-谁 -孩子们
- Who? - The kids.
祝你好运
Good luck with it, mate.
事实上 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
Actually, I know this might sound a bit crazy -
但你能带我回去吗
for want of a better word - but could you take me back?
回医院吗
To the hospital?
我觉得我还没准备好
I don't think I'm quite ready.
妈的 你们这些人
Fuckin' hell...you people.
恐惧在敲门
Fear knocked on the door.
勇气打开门
Courage opened the door.
门外根本没人
And there was nobody there!
请继续
Please, carry on.
真棒
Bravo.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-喂 -帕特里克吗
- Hello? - Patrick?
喂 是帕特里克吗
Hello? Patrick, is that you?
-是的 -我是安妮特
- Yes. - Annette here.
恐怕有个噩耗要告诉你
I'm afraid I've rather bad news.
尼古拉斯没挺过来
Nicholas didn't make it.
他在救护车上就停止了呼吸
He stopped breathing in the ambulance.
帕特里克 你在哭吗
Oh, Patrick, are you crying?
没有 我只是喘不过气
No, no, I'm just out of breath.
不过我当然感到很悲伤
Though, of course, I'm also very sad.
他是个了不起的人 独一无二
Amazing man, completely unique.
但愿如此 如果一个村子里
Let's hope so. The idea of a whole village
到处都是尼古拉斯·普拉特 还真令人害怕
full of Nicholas Pratts is rather terrifying.
帕特里克
Patrick?
抱歉 我刚刚才想到
I'm sorry, it's only just occurred to me.
他是...最后一个
He was the... the last one.
我父母社交圈里最后一个人
Last of my parents' circle.
他们都去世了
They're all gone now.
现在你倒把我弄哭了
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表