剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
And I'd rather die than inflict the same thing on our children.
不会的
That won't happen.
我们不会让它发生
Not if we don't let it.
但一定不要再喝酒了
But please don't drink.
为了我们
For us.
她要全都送出去
She's giving it all away?
送给那个慈善机构 是的
To the charity, yes.
这慈善机构还真奇怪
Strange kind of charity.
罗伯特 去打个招呼
Robert. Go and say hello.
-我告诉你是以防万一... -帕特里克
- I'm only telling you in case... - Patrick!
帕特里克有点失控
Patrick seems a little off.
他应该失控
So he should be!
这里这么美
It's so lovely here.
-你找到地方了 -是的
- You found it. - Yes.
能来真是太好了
Oh, it's good to be here.
这又是谁
Who's this now?
我说过了 是帕特里克的朋友茱莉亚
I told you, it's Patrick's friend Julia.
露西是她女儿
Lucy's her daughter.
他见到她真是高兴啊
He certainly seems pleased to see her.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary!
他只是在客气
He's just being nice.
她这段时间不容易
She's been having a hard time.
但你就不能反对吗 你可是个律师
But can't you fight it? You're a barrister, for Christ's sake!
她也许不是个好妈妈 但钱还是她的
She may be an unmaternal idiot but it's her money.
她就算想在新时代运动主题宾馆里把钱全烧了
If she wants to burn the last of it on a New Age hotel,
1970年代西方思想运动 主要涉及灵性与宗教
我也没法阻止她
there's nothing I can do to stop her.
你就不能假装巫师把这地方留下来吗
Well, can't you pretend to be a shaman and keep the place?
很不幸 我是地球上少有的几个
Sadly, I'm one of the few people on earth
没有半点治愈神力的人之一
that has absolutely no healing powers.
你们俩为什么不一起玩
Why aren't you two playing with each other?
一起玩
Play.
玩啊
Play!
更何况 我照顾自己的家庭就够呛了
Besides, I find it difficult enough looking after my family,
更不要说拯救世界了
let alone saving the world.
我觉得照顾孩子
I think looking after your children
也是放弃的一种方式
can be another way of giving up.
他们成为了完整的人
Well, they become the whole ones,
得体的人 不酗酒
the well ones, the ones who don't drink too much,
不离婚
get divorced,
不得精神病
become mentally ill.
你花了那么多时间呵护他们
You spend so much time guarding them
让他们免于腐朽和抑郁的侵蚀
against decay and depression
最后你自己却陷于腐朽和抑郁
that you end up decayed and depressed.
抱歉
Sorry.
我情绪有点低落
I'm a bit down.
自从离婚之后 我常常会强烈地眩晕
Since the divorce, I get these terrible moments of vertigo,
就像我自己不存在一样
like I don't exist.
我懂
I get that.
你这么小就懂了 你这是矫情吧
At your age? I think that's very pretentious.
是真的
It's true.
但这仍然无法阻止你当个快乐的孩子 对吗
But it doesn't stop you being a happy child, does it?
有时候会
Sometimes.
晕眩的时候
When it's happening.
你做得非常好
You're doing a wonderful job.
你们好
Hello, there.
天啊 房♥东来了
Oh, Christ, it's the landlord.
你不太喜欢茱莉亚
You don't like Julia very much.
罗伯特
Robert!
我很喜欢她
I do like her.
但聪明人只会把想到的说出来
But whereas clever people are just thinking out loud,
而茱莉亚却只在乎她听起来怎么样
Julia's thinking about what she sounds like.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
别告诉别人
Don't repeat it.
你自己是治疗者吗
Are you a healer yourself?
是啊 谢默斯 你治愈过谁
Yes, Seamus, who have you healed?
事实上 我在疗养院工作过很多年
Well, I actually worked in a nursing home for many years,
给满身屎尿的病人清洗身体
washing patients covered in their own feces,
用勺子喂没有自理能力的老人
spoon-feeding old people who couldn't feed themselves,
类似的事情
that sort of thing.
你知道吗 我对此很感激 茱莉亚
And, do you know what? I'm grateful for it, Julia.
这经历让我能脚踏实地
It's kept me grounded.
你没坚持下去还真是可惜了
What a shame you didn't stick to that.
你没准能做出点实际的好事来
You might have actually done some tangible good.
帕特里克也喜欢我脚踏实地一点
Patrick likes to keep me grounded too.
但我觉得我们现在办的课程
But I think we do tangible good here,
也是一件实实际际的好事
with the courses we run.
我们把城里的孩子带到这里来 他们很喜欢
We bring inner-city kids here and they love it -
这里的冥想 鼓声
the meditation, the drumming.
他们这样跟我说
They... They say to me...
"谢默斯 这太不可思议了
"Seamus, this is incredible!
就像不用嗑药就能在幻境漫游"
It's like tripping without the drugs."
幻境漫游还需要慈善捐助吗
Do we need a charity for tripping?
这个世界上有这么多不幸
With all the ills in the world,
把钱捐到这里真是有钱没处使
it seems a rather wild hole to plug.
你不能直接给他们迷幻药吗
Can't you just give them acid?
能看出来他是名律师
You can tell he's a barrister.
我完全赞成人们应该有自己的嗜好
I'm all for people having hobbies.
他们不能在自己舒适的家里做这些事吗
Can't they do it in the comfort of their own homes?
很不幸 帕特里特
Sadly, Patrick,
有些人的家并没有那么舒适
some homes are not that comfortable.
确实
No.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
茱莉亚...
Well, Julia...
很有意思
Fascinating.
十分荣幸
Mon pleasure.
谢默斯
Seamus?
帕特里克
Patrick?
埃莉诺要送的这栋房♥子
This gift of Eleanor's about the house.
-是的 她提过了 -我会调查的
- Yeah, she mentioned that. - I'm looking into it.
先别急着挑壁纸
Don't go picking out the wallpaper just yet.
我很纠结要不要说
I hesitate to mention this.
那就请继续斟酌吧
Please keep on hesitating.
但你要把房♥子转让给
But this idea of yours to sign the house over
基金会...
to the Foundation...
文件我看过了 必须指出
I've looked over the paperwork and I have to point out
-这会让你有很大风险 -我真的...
- it leaves you very exposed. - I really...
当然一切都要遵循你的意愿
Of course you must do as you wish
-但你的储蓄... -不 拜托
- but your store of capital-- - No, please...
-不 -支撑不了多久
- No. - won't pay for much more--
-我... -你的护理费用
- I... -.. care.
我们可能很快就会破产
We could go broke very quickly.
帕特里克只是想帮你
Patrick is only trying to help.
-你可以按照自己的心意来 -是的
- You can do what you want. - Yes.
如果你可以只是把房♥子暂时借出
If you could just loan the house for the time being--
-我强烈反对 -然后决定...
- I really do object! - .. and decide...
没事了
It's okay.
我们就先不打扰了
Well, we'll leave you.
你肯定累了
You must be tired.
如果让你心烦了十分抱歉
Sorry if I upset you.
请别离开我
Please don't...leave me.
我想离开
I want to go away.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
离开这儿
Leave here.
嗯
Yes.
将一种情绪强加于人 又不让他占有这种情绪
What can drive a man mad is being forced to have the emotion
这种感觉真能把人逼疯
he's being forbidden to have at the same time.
背叛已经让我怒不可遏
The treachery makes me feel furious
现在我还要被迫同情她
and now I'm being forced to feel pity.
我只是个普通人 但我他妈还是气死了
Well, I'm a simple sort of man and I remain fucking angry!
罗伯特 大家都在泳池那 去找他们玩吧
Robert, everyone's by the pool. Go and join them.
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表