剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
阿曼达刚在问你去不去参加派对
Amanda was just wondering if you were coming to the party.
-可能会去 -太好了
- You know, I think I may. - Great!
到那儿见
I'll see you there!
可能要跟你开个紧急会议
Might need you for an emergency meeting.
知道你要去我更有安全感了
I'll feel safer knowing you're there.
好的 再见 帕特里克
Okay. Bye. Patrick.
她不是瘾君子 她只是喜欢吸点可♥卡♥因♥
She's not an addict, she just likes a bit of coke.
是个外行
Amateur!
老实说 我不知道你是怎么忍♥下来的
Honestly, I don't know how you stand it.
那些口号♥ 愚昧的术语
The slogans, the fatuous jargon--
这不是希望他们戒毒失败的理由
That's not a reason to hope they fail.
我没有希望他们失败
I don't hope they fail.
我只是不明白怎么有人能受得了这么虚伪的东西
I just don't know how anybody can bear the hypocrisy.
他们对这个也有个口号♥ "假装去做到"
They have a slogan for that too. "Fake it to make it."
老天 比我想得还糟
Christ, it's worse than I thought.
-这只是个忏悔的地方 -好吧
- It's just a place to confess. - Fine.
除非你想忏悔一些重要而从未发生的事
If you confess to things that matter and people never do.
就算是 大声说出来也是有帮助的
Even so, if it helps to say these things out loud.
-但真的没那个必要 -为什么
- But it's just so unnecessary! - Why?
你难道不觉得戒毒很难吗
Don't you find it hard not to take drugs?
当然 戒毒的痛苦简直就是噩梦
Of course. It's a fucking nightmare, being lucid.
约翰尼 那就像是身体里无休止的杀戮
My inner-life, Johnny, is an endless reel of decapitations
像恶狗在我的肝脏里撕咬
and dogs fighting over the liver
那种感觉我不会想再经历 多谢提醒
that I'd quite like back, thank you very much.
如果我不惧怕忘记的痛苦
Oblivion would be wonderful,
有些事我真想忘了
if I didn't have this horror of forgetting.
-什么事 -别想试图套我的话
- Forgetting what? - Don't try and make me share.
别想拉我进你的小邪教组织
Don't try to recruit me to your little cult.
有些事我从未向别人提起 以后也不会
There are things I haven't told anybody, and never will.
包括你
Including you.
那好吧 我不会再问了
Well, fine, then. I won't ask.
我正想来杯伯爵红茶 十分感谢
I'd just like some Earl Grey tea. Thank you very much!
妈咪 看外婆给了我什么
Mummy! Look what Granny got me!
-你想来一颗吗 -你千万别给她糖吃
- Would you like one? - You mustn't give her sweets.
吃糖对牙齿不好
They're very bad for her teeth.
保姆强烈反对她吃糖 对吧
Nanny disapproves terribly. Don't you, Nanny?
是的 你们在说什么
Yes, I do. What are we talking about?
不 绝对不能在儿童房♥里吃糖
No! Absolutely no sweeties in the nursery!
现在我不在房♥间里了
I'm not in the nursery anymore!
现在她又过于兴奋了
And now she's over-excited!
也许晚餐后可以给她吃一两颗
Perhaps she could just have one or two after dinner.
对了 说到晚餐
Yes, now, the dinner.
我该告诉你的
I meant to tell you,
你要和我们的邻居一起去外面吃
you're going out for supper with our neighbors,
博辛顿大道
the Bossington-Lanes.
晚餐时这里会太沉闷 太正式
It's just gonna be so stuffy and formal here
玛格丽特公主要来
with Princess Margaret.
你不会介意吧
Oh, you don't mind, do you?
我们只是觉得如果出去吃
We just thought it'd be nicer,
你会更舒服 更放松
more relaxed, round their dinner table.
之后你可以来回来参加大派对
And then you can join us later for the big party,
-那才是重头戏 -不不 我不介意
- you know, the exciting bit. - No, no, that sounds very nice.
抱歉失陪一下 我得...
Will you excuse me? I must just...
你该拿奥斯卡奖
You deserve an Oscar.
-我也是在为她着想 -当然
- I'm thinking of her too! - Of course.
外婆伤心了吗
Is Granny upset?
你怎么会那么想呢
What on earth makes you say that?
她离开的时候很难过
She looked sad when she left.
那只是她放松时的正常表情
That's just the way her face looks when it relaxes.
好了继续吧 还有很多事没做呢
Well, must get on. So much still to do!
"提前预订 避免失望"
"Book early to avoid disappointment."
这位跑过六次马拉松的人
A man who's run six marathons,
从英国的西南极端跑到了奥格罗茨
has run from John o' Groats to Land's End.
晚上好
Good evening.
但夜幕降临时 气温也会随之降低
But as night falls, so will those temperatures.
近日无极端天气影响
Nothing unusual for this time of year,
今晚将会是个明朗无雾的夜
and it's gonna be a dry night,
伴随着气温为...
but with temperatures of one...
气温为...
Temperatures of erm...
明天我们将关注...
Tomorrow, we're looking at
老天 这地方糟透了
Good God, what an appalling dump.
看见我沦落到什么地步了吗
You see what I'm reduced to?
左边还是右边
Now, left or right?
无所谓
Don't mind.
我很累了
I'm a very tired man.
过来陪我聊聊 帕特里克
Come and talk to me, Patrick.
帕特里克 过来陪你亲爱的老爸聊聊
Patrick. Come and talk to your dear old dad.
求你了
Please.
我要去洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
别太久
Well, don't be long.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 你在哪
Patrick, where are you?
帕特里克
Patrick!
约翰尼 我们能赶紧离开这儿吗
Johnny, can we get out of here, as soon as possible?
路线 手套
Lines. Gloves.
到时候我们会通知你回来
Now we'll let you know when it's time to come back.
-好的 -别太早
- Yes. - Not too early!
-妥妥的 -别那么说
- Righty-o! - Don't say righty-o.
抱歉 肯定是听你父亲这么说过
I'm sorry. Must have got it from your father!
-你身上带钱了吗 -带了带了
- Do you have some money? - Yes, yes, I think so.
从车站打出租车
The taxi was a lot more expensive
比我想象的贵多了
than I thought from the station.
公主来了 她到了
Here comes the Princess! She's here!
天啊 我会之后付给你的 快走吧
For goodness sake, I'll pay you back later. Just go!
开车 快开车
Drive, drive!
-记住 别刻意奉承 -妥妥的
- Remember. Don't fawn. - Righty-o.
你别也这样
Not you too.
-老天啊 布丽奇特 -桑尼只要最好的
- Bloody hell, Bridget. - Only the best for Sonny.
待在附近别走远 可以吗
Stay close. Don't go too far away, will you?
好的
I won't.
保持镇定 你能应付
Hold your nerve. It's gonna be fine.
你那位旧情人布丽奇特·格雷夫森德
So this old flame of yours, Bridget Gravesend,
-她是出身名门吗 -当然不是
- she's bien née? - Dear me, no.
她父亲是二手汽车销♥售♥员
Father was very used-car-salesman,
母亲只是个小镇姑娘
mother pure Surrey Pines.
"都不是来自上流社会" 如你所说
"Not quite from the top basket," As you say.
全是熟面孔
All the old faces.
如果我那该死的老爸从哪根柱子后面蹦出来
I wouldn't be surprised if my fucking father
我一点都不会惊讶
leapt out from behind one of these pillars.
非要现在聊这个吗
Do we have to talk about this now?
你朋友约翰尼
Your friend Johnny.
这让我性致全无
That's completely put me off.
我以为你会想把我抢回来
I thought you might want to steal me back.
约翰尼人很好 但那正是问题所在
Johnny's perfectly nice but that's the problem.
我得知你今晚要来 我很开心
I was so pleased when I found out you were coming tonight.
帕特里克·梅尔罗斯
Patrick Melrose.
让我措手不及
It took me by surprise.
-事实上 我很想你 -我也是
- The fact is, I've missed you. - Me... Me too.
但是...
But I think...
我更想继续跟约翰尼当朋友
I think I'd prefer to remain friends with Johnny.
真的吗
Really?
我只是不想再有讽刺和冲突
I just don't want any more irony and tension.
可你就喜欢讽刺和冲突啊
But you love irony and tension!
我想你以为大家都跟你一样
I think you imagine everyone else is just like you.
滚开 帕特里克
Fuck off, Patrick.
好了 我们还是下去吧
Alright, I think we'd better go down, don't you?
不然我们会吵起来
Before we have a row.
-你先走 -天啊 你真混♥蛋♥
- You go first. - God, you're a pain.
老天
Oh, God.
我打碎了一个玻璃杯 别告诉我爸爸
I broke a glass. Don't tell my father.
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表