剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
我应该告诉你
I think you should know...
我已经开始想象没有你的生活
..I've started imagining life without you.
我也许曾有过的同情和耐心
Any compassion or patience I might have had, it...
都枯竭了
..It's all dried up.
不只是因为你酗酒
It's not just the drinking
或和茱莉亚不光彩的事
or this... demeaning thing with Julia -
那对你和我都一样侮辱
demeaning to you as much as me...
或这无意识的破坏
..Or this mindless destruction.
是因为孩子们被卷进来了
It's the way the children are involved.
南希今晚说的
That thing Nancy said tonight about...
看着她父亲毁掉自己的生活
..Watching her father destroy his life.
就是罗伯特今晚看到的
That's what Robert saw this evening.
但你仍然不停止
And yet you don't stop.
如果你无法改变
If you can't change...
你就得离开
..You have to go.
吃晚饭了 夫人
Supper, madame.
谢谢
Thanks.
给
Et voilà.
这...
Love...
这里
Lovely...
很美
spot.
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表