剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
Mr. Melrose! Good to see you again.
您经常住的套房♥已经准备好了
Your usual suite is ready.
您还有一则口信
And a message for you.
您母亲打来找您
无口信
还是这么能说
Always eloquent.
请给我送一瓶威士忌
Could you please send up a bottle of whiskey
和大量冰块
and a very great deal of ice-- -
好的
Of course.
电梯在这里
This is the lift.
这是楼层按钮 您住在33层
Here are the buttons. You're on the 33rd floor.
33[大♥麻♥]
33!
-我的天 还真是诱惑 -什么 先生
- Christ, talk about temptation. - Beg pardon, sir?
没什么 自言自语
Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself.
这是走廊
This is the hallway.
您的房♥间在这里 房♥号♥是3318
Here is your room. 3318.
这是您的钥匙
This is your key.
钥匙好使呢
It works!
开始了 接下来你也知道了
Here we go, you know the drill.
又是一次在国外酒店房♥间中的戒断过程
Another withdrawal in a foreign hotel room.
浴室灯开关
Bathroom light.
电视在这里 开关在这里
Here's your TV, turn it on here.
这样换台
And this is how you change channels.
好的 我之前用过电视机
Yes, I have used a television before.
出现妄想 抽筋 想自杀
Paranoia, cramps, suicidal thoughts...
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 至少这是最后一次了
Still, at least it's the last time.
或是某个最后一次
Or among the last times.
这次不会了 这次不一样
Not this time. This time it's different.
没被关起来 就像喷火器一样专注
No prisoners. Concentration like a flame-thrower.
新的一天 新的开始
New day, new beginning.
诀窍是不去想它
The trick is not to think about it.
怎么可能不去想它
How can you not think about it?
这就像房♥间着火时不去想着
It's like not wanting to get out of a wheelchair
从轮椅上站起来
when the room's on fire.
天呐
Oh, God.
想要城里最上等的海♥洛♥因♥
For the best heroin in town,
只需打给皮埃尔 电♥话♥5551726
simple call Pierre, 555-1726.
皮埃尔 电♥话♥5551726
That's Pierre, 555-1726.
别去想它
Don't think about it.
帕特里克
Patrick!
什么事 保姆
Yes, Nanny?
年轻人 你需要的是在公园中散散步
What you need, young man, is a nice walk in the park.
不过不能吸海♥洛♥因♥
No smack, though!
丑话先说在前面
I want to make that absolutely clear!
不 保姆 不吸海♥洛♥因♥ 我发誓
No, Nanny. No smack, I swear.
有安♥眠♥酮♥吗
Got any Quaaludes?
当然 我有安♥眠♥酮♥ 莱蒙714的
Sure, I got Quaaludes. Lemmon 714s,
每片5美元
five dollars each.
我不能一下什么都戒掉
I can hardly be expected to give up everything at once.
我要五片 不 六片好了 有安♥非♥他♥命♥吗
I'll take five, no, six. What about speed?
你买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥干什么 你疯了吗
Why the hell are you buying speed? Are you mad?
我有些"黑美人"[二安安♥非♥他♥命♥] 药用的
Yo. I got some Black Beauties, man. They're pharmaceutical.
你是说你自♥制♥的
Meaning you made them yourself?
-我是说药效很棒 -别买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
- Meaning they're good. - Do not buy any speed.
我要三片 冲动消费
Give me three. Impulse buy.
-你是英国人 对吗 -是的
- Ooh, you're British, right? - That's right.
你穿这外套不热吗
Ain't you hot in that coat?
我听说英国有免费的海♥洛♥因♥
I hear they give you free heroin there?
-别烦他 -也不是完全免费
- Don't bother the man. - Well, not exactly free.
把外套脱了 你出汗了
Take your coat off, man, you sweating.
想买♥♥点海♥洛♥因♥吗 英国佬
Wanna buy some smack, British guy?
我还有可♥卡♥因♥ 好货
I got cocaine too, real good shit.
我说了别来烦他
I said don't bother him.
我相信 但我已经戒了那个
I don't doubt it, but I've given that up!
要喝水吞服
Yo, man, you need some water, man.
我又不是新手了
I'm not an amateur.
明天再来
Yo, you come back here tomorrow!
殡仪馆
有什么需要吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我是过来认领遗体的
Yes, I've come to see the corpse.
抱歉 能给我一杯水吗 我
Sorry, can I have a glass of water? I--
有一大♥片♥药卡在我的...
I have a large pill stuck in my--
口水不够
Not enough saliva...
现在
Now.
我是来认领大卫·梅尔罗斯的遗体的
I've come to see the corpse of David Melrose.
梅尔罗斯先生在走廊尽头
You'll find Mr. Melrose at the end of the corridor.
帕特里克 赶紧过来
Patrick! Come here! Right now!
水星 金星 地球 火星
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars...
木星 土星 天王星
..Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus,
-喝马天尼吗 先生 -不 谢谢
- Martini, sir? - What? Er... No, thank you.
莫吉托 薄荷朱利酒 古典鸡尾酒
Mojito? Mint Julep? Old-fashioned?
你是怎么认识赫尔曼的
Oh, how did you know Hermann?
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
I can't fucking believe it!
注意点
Whoa, there!
遗体搞错了
Wrong fucking corpse!
-你确定吗 -死亡能改变所有人
- Are you sure? - Death transforms us all,
但还没强大到把我父亲变成一个小犹太人
but it's not so powerful as to turn my father into a small Jew.
再查查
Try again.
但楼里没别的派对了
But we don't have another party in the building.
我不想参加派对 我想见大卫·梅尔罗斯
I don't want to go to a party, I want to see David Melrose!
-这是正确的房♥间 -谢谢
- This is the correct room. - Thank you.
-请向...道歉 -不不不
- And please apologize to-- - No, no, no.
这种时候大家都情绪激动
It's an emotional time.
嗯 所以我吃了片安♥眠♥酮♥
Yes, that's why I took a Quaalude
不过肯定没效
but it must have been a dud.
-很遗憾 -我能待会就带走他吗
- Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. - Can I pick him up later?
我想尽快离开纽约 如果可能的话
I would like to get away from New York if at all possible.
你父亲的骨灰明天下午才能好
Your father's ashes will be available tomorrow afternoon.
明白 没办法加急吗
I see. No chance of a rush job?
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you alone with him.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
办好这事
Get this right.
是...是爸爸吗
Is it...Is it Dad?
真的是 正是我想要的
It is! It's just what I wanted!
你太客气了
You shouldn't have!
该死 爸爸 你在棺材里干什么
Fucking hell, Dad. What are you doing in a coffin?
这里怎么了
What happened here?
你不想死 对吧
You didn't want to go, did you?
你知道你会死 你是对的
You knew you were going to die and you were right.
那是什么感觉
What did that feel like?
痛苦还是愤怒
Pain or rage?
你当时怕吗
Were you scared?
老天 我希望如此
Christ, I hope so.
不 不
No. No.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
操
Fuck.
你真悲哀 爸
You're so fucking sad, Dad, man,
现在你想让我也伤心
and now you're trying to make me sad too. Boo-hoo.
祝你霉运
Well, bad luck.
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
怎么了
What's up?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
怎么了 帕特里克
What is it, Patrick?
那你妈妈呢 你想告诉你妈妈吗
What about your mother? Do you want to tell your mother?
我马上回来 我保证
Okay, I'll be right back. I promise.
看上去真有意思
Well, that looks fun.
抗生素
Antibiotics.
-帕特里克 我很遗憾[抱歉] -我也是
- Patrick. I am so sorry. - I'm sorry too.
准时是我从我爸那
Punctuality is one of the smaller vices
遗传的一个小恶习
I've inherited from my father.
我想你知道我说的不是那个
I think you know that's not what I meant.
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表