剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
you could dominate the whole valley.
待在那儿 我下来找你们
Stay there, I'll come down.
我们在无花果树下喝个下午茶
We'll have tea beneath the fig tree.
告诉我 婚礼和追悼会你们哪个去得多
Tell me, are you going to more weddings or memorial services?
婚礼我仍会参加 但是
I still go to weddings, but er...
我更喜欢去追悼会
I enjoy the memorials more.
因为不需要送礼物
Because you don't have to bring a present.
一个人应该只去他敌人的追悼会
One should only go to an enemy's memorial service.
有一种比敌人活得久的成就感
There's the pleasure of outliving them,
但也是一个停战的机会
but also the opportunity for a truce.
原谅太重要了了 你不觉得吗 布丽奇特
Forgiveness is so important, don't you think, Bridget?
当然觉得
Gosh, yes.
尤其是让别人原谅你
Especially getting other people to forgive you.
但我为什么需要任何人的原谅
But why would I need anyone's forgiveness?
你们居然能在外面坐着 阳光也太刺眼了
How can you all sit out here? It's so bright!
小心别踩烂了无花果
Careful not to squash the figs.
是不是很奇怪
Weird, isn't it?
它们的外皮既是紫的又是白的
The way their skin's purple and white at the same time?
就像得了肺气肿的醉鬼一样
Like a drunk with emphysema.
这个
This one...
这个是完美的
This one is perfect.
天啊 看 那儿有个奇怪的小男孩
Goodness, look! There's a strange little boy.
那是我们儿子 帕特里克
That's our son, Patrick.
你们有小孩
You have kids?
帕特里克 亲爱的 快上来 我们在喝茶
Patrick! Darling! Come on up, we're having tea.
帕特里克 快过来
Patrick, come and join us.
-他可能没听到 -他当然听到了
- Perhaps he can't hear you. - Of course he can.
他就是在讨人嫌
He's just being tiresome.
或许你可以带我去我房♥间
Perhaps you could show me to my room,
让我洗个澡 整理一下东西
so I can bath and unpack?
当然 跟我来
Of course. Come, follow me.
"宁缺毋滥 只要最好"
"Only the best or go without."
永远如此 前提是我们不会缺
Always, provided we... don't have to go without.
她很... 活泼
She's very...vivacious.
布丽奇特吗 暂时她还凑合
Bridget? She'll do for now.
不必道歉 她很迷人
Don't apologize, she's charming.
有时我觉得我应该跟她断了
Sometimes I think I should be done with it
找个有教养 有文化
and settle down with a well-bred, well-educated,
见多识广 跟我能谈得来的女人结婚
well-informed woman whose conversation I can bear.
然后我就想起来 我已经跟两个这样的人离婚了
And then I remember I've... divorced two of them already.
帕特里克
Patrick.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
妈妈要见我
Mummy wanted to see me.
你妈妈开完车后很累了
Your mummy's tired after her drive.
来跟你教父打个招呼
Come and say hello to your godfather.
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
-你很淘气 是不是 -显然是
- Up to mischief, are you? - Almost certainly.
我就想听到这个
That's what I like to hear.
过来点
Come closer.
一切都还好吗
Is everything alright?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
我们知道你没吃午饭
Now we know you didn't eat lunch.
那下午茶呢
Did you have tea?
没喝
No.
难怪你脸色这么苍白
Well, that's why you're so pale.
你要是想长得强壮必须得多吃点
You must eat if you want to grow up strong.
去找伊薇特 她会给你弄吃的
Go and see Yvette, she'll find you something.
今天就别去烦妈妈了 好吗
And leave Mummy be today. Alright?
八点吃晚餐
Dinner at eight.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
*我不知道是乌云密布还是阳光明媚*
*I don't know if it's cloudy or bright*
*因为我的眼中...*
*'Cause I only have eyes...*
你到底在搞什么
What the hell were you playing at?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
无花果那事
That business with the figs!
我还以为那样能让你硬呢
Oh, I thought it would turn you on!
第一次你就硬了 你都在流口水了
It did the first time. You were practically dribbling.
至于你说的那些
And as to your conversation
-"你这里的生活太完美了" -去你的
- "Oh, what a perfect life you have here!" - Oh, fuck off!
-"视野太好了" -滚开 尼古拉斯
- "What a wonderful view!" - Fuck off, Nicholas!
不然我就跟巴里私奔
Or I'll elope with Barry.
是吗 你为什么要给那个无赖他们家电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, why give that yob their phone number?
他问我要的
He asked!
*我不知道我们是否在花♥园♥*
*I don't know if we're in a garden*
帕特里克 别鬼鬼祟祟的
Patrick! Don't skulk!
要么进来要么走开
Either enter a room or leave!
抱歉 亲爱的 我就是被你吓到了
Oh, I'm sorry, darling. You startled me, that's all.
*眼中只有你*
*Only have eyes for you*
好了 我还得写东西
Alright, I have to... finish my writing.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
支票 给慈善机构的 拯救儿童协会
A check, for charity, to Save The Children.
因为当一个人拥有太多的时候 作出回馈
Because it's important, when one has so much,
就非常重要
to give something back.
你会记得的吧
You'll remember that, won't you?
等爸爸和我都不在了的时候
When Daddy and I are no longer with you.
我也有东西要给你
I have something for you too.
"OK镇"的帽子
L'O.K. Corral.
别这么看着我
Don't give me that look.
我得确保你戴着刚好
I had to make sure it was suitable.
帅气的小伙
Handsome boy.
现在给我讲讲你今天如何
Now, you tell me all about your day.
和爸爸玩得开心吗
Did you have fun with Daddy?
你们散步了吗
Did you have a walk?
帕特里克 怎么了 宝贝
Patrick? What is it, love?
怎么了
What is it?
我把你的杯子拿下去再给你拿一杯吧
Shall I take your glass down, bring you another?
真是太体贴了
Such a thoughtful boy.
你长得这么好 我真是太开心了
I'm so glad you've turned out well.
我觉得秘诀就是不要干涉
I think the secret is... not to interfere.
我们晚餐的时候和他谈谈
We'll speak to him at dinner.
我相信我们能说服他
I'm sure we can make him agree.
当然 和维克托一起
Of course, with Victor,
最大的问题是穿什么
the great question is what will he be wearing.
渔民毛衣 或者得穿灯芯绒料子
A fisherman's sweater, perhaps, or something in corduroy?
水果污渍
And fruit stains...
预料设想 我等不及了
The anticipation. I can't wait.
我立刻下楼见你
I'll see you downstairs shortly.
谢谢 伊薇特
Merci, Yvette.
我来吧
I'll take over now.
亲爱的
Hello, love.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
妈妈坐到玻璃渣上了
Mommy sat on some glass.
妈妈太笨了 真是活该啊
Silly Mommy. Serves me right, no doubt.
怎么了 告诉我
What happened? Tell me.
是个意外 别告诉爸爸
It was an accident. Don't tell Father.
我不会的
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
恰恰相反 你知道我要做什么吗
You know what I'm going to do instead?
明早我就带你去OK镇
Tomorrow morning I'm going to take you to the O.K. Corral.
不找借口 一早就去
No excuses, first thing.
就你和我
Just you and me.
你想去吗
Would you like that?
我想离开
I want to go away.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
离开这儿
Leave here.
嗯
Yes.
我得去接电♥话♥ 宝贝
I have to get that, love.
我会回来哄你入睡的 我保证
I'll come back and tuck you in, I promise.
看起来好像
It looks like you bought it
从肯森顿市场的摊子上买♥♥的
from a stall at Kensington Market.
我真的是从肯森顿市场的小摊上买♥♥的
I did buy it from a stall at Kensington Market.
又见面了 奇怪的小男孩
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表