剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表
哪怕只是瞥见一眼
even if it's just a glimpse.
你觉得那是谁
Who is that, d'you think?
你不去接吗
Aren't you going to answer it?
现在不想
Not this second.
布丽奇特今晚的派对 我需要你陪我去
Bridget's party tonight, I need you to come as my guest.
-是帕特里克 快去接 -黛比会去
- It's Patrick! Go and answer! - Debbie's going to be there.
我需要向黛比道歉 但我做不到
Debbie - who I need to apologize to but I can't,
除非嗑药
not without taking drugs,
而这正是我想要道歉的事
which is the very thing I need to apologize for.
茱莉亚 茱莉亚也会去还有她该死的丈夫
And Julia - Julia will be there and her bloody husband.
-喂 -你在啊
- Hello? - Oh, hello, you are there.
你怎么想的 我该去吗
Look, what do you think, should I go?
如果你觉得你想去的话
If you think you're up to it.
不 我当然不想去 但尼古拉斯·普拉特过来
No, of course I'm not, but Nicholas Pratt's been round here
一直逼着我出门
practically marching me out of the door
说我需要顺应环境
saying I need to get back in the swing of things.
他要来吗 叫他一定要来
Is he coming? Tell him he has to come!
抱歉 你旁边有人吗
Sorry, are you with someone?
我也不想同意尼古拉斯·普拉特 但或许他是对的
I hate to agree with Nicholas Pratt, but perhaps he's right.
听着 你能帮我吗 你能来吗
Well, look, can you help me, can you come?
你能开车送我们吗
Can you drive us?
当然 但我得先去开个会
Yeah, of course, but I have to go to my meeting first.
什么会 那个会啊
What meeting? Oh, that meeting.
不知道你是怎么忍♥受那些事的
I don't know how you put up with those things.
那里是不是全是可怕的人
Isn't it full of the most ghastly people?
-哪个拥挤的房♥间不是这样 -是啊
- Isn't any crowded room? - Yes!
是啊 所以我更不能去这个该死的派对
Yes, which is exactly why I mustn't go to this bloody party!
三点了 到时见
It's three o'clock. I'll see you there.
对了 谁都可以去
It's open to everyone, by the way.
帕特里克·梅尔罗斯 他会很有意思的
Patrick Melrose. He'll be fun.
你跟他说过我们吗
Have you told him about us?
没 你叫我别说的 你呢
No, you told me not to. Have you?
我好多年没见过帕特里克了
I haven't seen Patrick for years.
他怎么说我的
What did he say about me?
他说 他很期待
He said...he's very much looking forward
见你丈夫
to meeting your husband.
-我也是 -天啊 我讨厌派对
- So am I. - Christ, I hate parties.
好了
Okay.
-20镑 -20镑
- 20 pounds. - 20 pounds?
那也太贵了吧
That seems rather a...lot.
我女儿说她会...
My daughter said she'd erm...
不好意思 你来这干什么
Excuse me. Sorry, what are you doing here?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你在找厨房♥吗
Are you looking for the kitchens?
不 不
No, no, erm...
我是沃森-斯科特太太
I'm Mrs. Watson-Scott.
布丽奇特的 布丽奇特夫人的妈妈
Bridget's...erm... Lady Bridget's mother.
是吗
Really?
那最好跟我来 来吧
Well, better follow me. Come along.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我最爱的姑娘好吗 -爸爸
- How's my favorite girl? - Daddy!
你真是个幸运的姑娘
What a lucky girl you are.
今天挺忙的
And on a busy day like this.
-要看什么书 -这本
- What are we reading? - This one.
可你已经看过了
But you've already read this.
拜托了 爸爸 这是我最喜欢的故事
Please, Dada, it's my favorite.
好吧
Very well.
"老鼠的家族世世代代都在
"For many generations, families of mice have made their homes
荆棘篱笆的树根和树干中筑家..."
in the roots and trunks of the trees of Brambly Hedge..."
父母同框 还真是荣幸
Both parents in one day! We are honored.
我们没有时间了 我要你去和保安说一下
We haven't time for this. I need you to speak to security.
公主很快就到了
The Princess will be here soon.
这些东西你还到处放
You keep leaving these things lying around.
你说得是
Right you are.
你好 弗吉尼亚
Hello, Virginia.
你好 桑尼 生日快乐
Hello, Sonny. Happy birthday.
外婆 我都不知道你要来
Granny! I didn't know you were coming!
我这不是来了
Here I am!
你好 布丽奇特 亲爱的 还好吗
Hello, Bridget, darling. Everything alright?
再好不过了
Absolutely perfect.
好了 欢迎大家
Okay, everyone, welcome.
我叫哈利 我们要开始了
My name's Harry. If we can all start, please,
请大家安静一下
with a moment of silence.
我真应该从我小时候开始讲起
I should really begin with the childhood stuff.
一切都是从那时开始的 不是吗
I mean, that's when it all starts, isn't it?
但我不想再回忆一遍了 所以就快速带过吧
But I don't want to go into all that so, fast-forward:
我16岁的时候
I'm 16 years old
参加了一次学校组织的郊游
and I go on this school trip.
我记不太清是去哪了 比利时或法国吧
I can't actually remember where it was - Belgium or France...
但当我吸毒时 我觉得过马路很轻松
..But when I was using, I found it easy to cross the road
因为我真心不在乎会不会被车撞
because I genuinely didn't care if I was run over or not.
但现在我在康复期 我真是害怕死了
But now I'm in recovery I'm fucking terrified.
我会走好几英里找斑马线过马路
I walk for miles for a zebra crossing.
就在今早 我发现自己
Just this morning I found myself
把芥末粉弄成了一条条的
chopping out lines of Colman's Mustard Powder.
整整齐齐
Little neat lines.
我泡茶时 就会担心
I make tea, and I find myself worrying
自己用茶匙舀了太多糖
that I've put too much sugar on the spoon.
我看电视 就会觉得电视是被我控制的
I watch TV and I start to think I'm controlling it.
我昨晚不敢看电视就是因为我担心
I couldn't watch last night 'cause I was worried about
盯着天气预报员看会让他分心
putting the weatherman off by staring at him.
所以
So...
我有时候想 "去你♥妈♥的♥ 这有什么意义呢
Sometimes I think, "Fuck it, what's the point?
复吸吧
Just...start...using again,
有什么理由能阻止你"
What's to stop you?"
把这些说出来有什么帮助
Is...saying this out loud meant to help somehow?
现在我应该好受点了吗
Am I meant to feel better now?
就这些
Anyway.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 皮特
- Thanks. - Thanks, Peter.
还有人发言吗
So, anybody else
还有人没发过言吗
Anyone who hasn't spoken yet?
有 大家好 我是约翰尼 我是个瘾君子
Yeah. Hi. I'm Johnny. I'm an addict.
你好 约翰尼
Hi, Johnny!
我今晚要和一个好朋友去参加聚会
I'm going to a party tonight with a good friend,
他也在康复期 不是戒毒互助组的
also in recovery, not in NA.
我知道到时会有很多毒品 还有酒
And I know there'll be lots of drugs around, alcohol too...
我也要去
I'm going too!
-你好 约翰尼 -你好
- Hi, Johnny! - Hi.
反正 这是场大派对
Anyway, it's a big party
我觉得...
and I just feel...
应该是诱惑重重
..under threat, I suppose.
我今天想再次确定我戒毒的决心
And I wanted to reaffirm my desire to stay clean today,
希望也能坚定我朋友的决心
and hopefully keep my friend clean too.
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-谢谢 约翰尼 -谢谢 约翰尼
- Thanks, Johnny. - Thanks, Johnny.
在结束前 现在是新人发言时间
Now before we finish, it's newcomer time.
新来的才能发言 有人吗
Newcomers only, please. Anyone?
有人吗
Anyone?
好吧 大家一起和我来做平静祷告
Okay, if you could all join me in the Serenity Prayer.
主啊 请赐我恩典去泰然接受
God, give me grace to accept with serenity
那些不能改变之事
the things that cannot be changed.
赐我勇气去改变 那些应被改变之事
Courage to change the things which should be changed...
我就知道你说的是齐特利
I knew you were talking about Cheatley!
不过帕特里特·梅尔洛斯也真的会去吗
Hey, but is it true that Patrick Melrose is coming?
因为我不确定我们这种人
'Cause I'm not sure it's good for people like us
应该和那种有负面影响的人在一起
to be around that negativ--
他来了
And here he is!
-你好 帕特里特 -阿曼达
- Hello, Patrick! - Amanda.
很高兴看见你出来活动
Nice to see you out and about.
剧集 | 梅尔罗斯 | 导航列表