剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
可可亚西村
Coco Village.
那里不太欢迎我
I'm not exactly welcome there.
不能派克罗欧比或啾去吗?
Can't you send Kuroobi or Chu?
不行, 这份工作需要由人类出面
No. This job requires a human touch.
餐厅关闭整修中
Dining room is closed for renovations.
我们得跟老板谈谈
We need to speak to the owner.
恐怕主厨在忙
I'm afraid the chef is busy with...
抱歉,没问题, 他马上过来见您
My apologies. Of course. He'll be right with you.
这家店真不错 -对
It's a nice place. - Yeah.
我爸以前常来这里吃饭
My dad used to eat here all the time.
虽然没带我来过, 但是
Not that he ever took me, but...
海军, 还有中将亲自上门
Marines, and a Vice-Admiral at that.
你们来得太晚, 错过派对了
A little late to the party, aren't we?
我一直很好奇 恶名昭彰的红脚哲普怎么了
I always wondered what happened to the infamous Red Leg Zeff.
长官, 您认识这个人?
Sir, do you know this man?
只听过名声
Only by reputation.
厨师海贼团的船长
Captain of the Cook Pirates.
对, 那些日子早就过去了
Yeah, well, those days are far behind me.
我退休了, 现在是厨师
I'm retired. I'm a chef now.
如今我唯一能指挥的就是这间餐厅
And the only thing under my command is this restaurant.
我们不是来找你的, 红脚
We're not here for you, Red Leg.
我们要问一些情报 是最近来这里的一名年轻海贼
We need some information about a young pirate who was here recently.
他叫路飞
Name of Luffy.
我爱莫能助
I can't help you.
是不能还是不愿意?
Can't? Or won't?
我最近如果还记得常客就要偷笑了
These days, I'm lucky if I remember my regulars.
这个海贼你一定记得
Oh, you'll remember this one.
头戴草帽
Straw hat.
一张大嘴巴说个不停
Always running his big mouth.
没印象
No, I'm drawing a blank.
还是让我招待各位一餐如何?
But how about a meal on the house?
我还有十几块丁骨牛排 但是冰箱坏掉了
I got a dozen T-bone steaks and a busted cooler.
要是浪费美味的食材, 那就太可惜了
It'd be such a shame to let all that delicious marbling go to waste.
我们不是来吃饭的, 我们是来
We're not here for a meal. We're here...
那个牛排
That steak...
三分熟?
Medium rare?
再生一点
More rare than medium.
没见过这种奇景
Never seen that before.
到底是谁干的?
What could have done this?
我还是回去确保梅利号♥的安全好了
Maybe I should head back, make sure the Merry's secure.
是阿龙干的
Arlong did this.
臭草帽, 我们都同意阿龙是一条坏鱼
Hey, shit-hat! I think we can all agree that Arlong's a bad fish.
所以别浪费时间, 快点找回我的身体
But why don't we quit lollygagging and get my body back?
给我闭嘴
Pipe down in there.
不然呢? 你要把我做成舒芙蕾吗?
Or what? You gonna whip me up a souffle?
换你提一下吧?
How about you take him for a while?
新人负责提小丑头
Ooh, new guy carries the clown head.
各位!拜托!
Everyone! Please!
拜托大家了
Please, everyone.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time,
这个月又凑不到足够的钱
and we're short again this month.
这样够了吗?
Is it enough?
还有时间可以凑钱吗?
Do we have time to get some more?
没有
No.
没有时间了
You don't.
娜美 -是娜美
It's Nami.
你还真有胆量, 竟敢来这里
You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here.
你有东西要给我吗?
Got something for me?
你有东西要给我吗?
You got something for me?
对不起, 我拿了地图书
I'm sorry I took the map book.
你保证不会再偷东西吗?
And you promise to never steal again?
我保证
I promise.
你的手指在背后交叉了?
Your fingers crossed behind your back?
也许吧
Maybe.
娜美, 你不是坏孩子
You're not a bad kid, Nami.
你只是做错事
You just did a bad thing.
下一次先来找我
Next time, come to me first.
也许我们可以让你在镇上打零工
Maybe we can have you do some odd jobs around town.
谢谢源造先生
Thank you, Mr. Genzo.
你做了对的事,娜美 -救命啊!
You did the right thing. - Help! Ah!
救命, 大家注意!
Help! Everyone!
是海贼!他们在攻击村子!
Pirates! They're attacking the village!
怎么回事?有海贼
What's going on? - Help! Everyone, pirates!
是海贼
There's pirates!
可可亚西村的村民们!
Citizens of Coco Village!
这个小镇归我了
This town belongs to me!
快跑!
Run!
数目不够
You're short.
娜美, 求求你
Nami, please.
我们总共就只凑到这些
This is all we have.
阿龙把我们榨干了 -那就再用力挤一些
Arlong has bled us dry. - Then find more blood.
路飞?
Luffy?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
这里就是我的归属
This is where I belong.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
这不是你的本性
This is not you.
不对, 这只是不符合你对我的期望
No. This isn't the me you want me to be.
娜美
Nami...
如果你需要我们的帮助
if you need our help...
我不需要你们任何一个人
No, I don't need any of you.
阿龙想要航海图, 我骗你去帮我偷
Arlong wanted the map, and I conned you into getting it for me.
你照单全收了
And you bought it.
我从来都不是你的什么烂同伴
I was never part of your stupid crew.
这不是你的真心话
You don't mean that.
带着你的这班丑角立刻离开这里
Take the rest of these clowns and sail away from here.
我再也不想见到你们了
I never want to see you again.
好喔, 还真是一点都不顺利
Okay, that went about as bad as it could.
趁鱼人还没找上我们 先回船上如何?
So back to the boat before the fishmen find us?
开船离开这里吧
Sail the hell out of here? Okay.
一定是出事了
There's something else going on here.
她说得很清楚了, 她要我们离开
She was very clear she wants us to leave.
你不了解女人, 她们总是口是心非
You don't know women. They never say what they mean.
厨师凭什么有发言权?
Tell me again why the cook gets a say.
你们不懂吗? 她和他们是一伙的
Don't you guys get it? She's one of them.
她是坏人, 村民们都怕她
She's a bad guy. The villagers are terrified of her.
还是有人不怕她
Not all of them.
嘿
Hey!
刀疤男
Scar guy.
那个女的是谁?
Who was that lady?
就是那个发色很酷的
You know,the one with the cool hair?
你是哪位?
Who wants to know?
我是蒙其路飞
I'm Monkey D. Luffy.
我是海贼 -猎人
I'm a pirate... - Hunter.
海贼猎人
Pirate hunter.
我们要来抓阿龙领赏金
We're here to collect Arlong's bounty.
你们?
You?
我见过比你们壮两倍的家伙
I've seen men twice your size
人数也是你们的两倍
and with twice your number
进入了阿龙乐园
go into Arlong Park.
没有半个人回来
None of them ever came back.
我们只想和她谈谈 -相信我,没什么好谈的
We just want to talk to her. - Trust me, you don't.
但只要能让你们离开我的小镇就好
But if it'll get you out of my town,
沿着这条路, 走到橘园旁的小屋
try the house down that road, on the edge of the tangerine grove.
我比较适合搭船, 不适合长途跋涉
I think I got more of a boat body than a long-journey-on-foot kind of body.
还有谁也想念大海吗?
Anybody else missing the ocean?
没有吗? 好吧
No? Okay.
我可以回去把船开到附近
I could go bring the boat around
大家就不用走回去了
if we don't want to walk all the way back.
转身离开, 快走
Whoa! - Turn around and leave. Now.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表