剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
那.真好
That's cool.
如果你们要聊心事, 我需要喝一杯
If you're gonna talk about feelings, I'm really gonna need a drink.
地下室有酒窖
Uh, there's a wine cellar in the basement.
你怎么不早说?
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你来不来?
You coming?
不要
Nope.
我有这些就心满意足了
Got everything I need right here.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
他们把好东西放在这里
I'm pretty sure they keep the good stuff over here.
索隆?
Zoro. Zoro?
是梅利, 他.
It's Mer... It's Merry. He's...
他死.
He's dea...
五个刀伤
Five blades.
我好像看过这个
I think I've seen this before.
唉呀呀
Well, well, well.
好像有鼠辈闯进我们的酒窖了
It appears we have some rats in our cellar.
那些刀
Those blades.
我就知道我看过你的脸
I knew I'd seen your face somewhere.
在悬赏海报上
On a wanted poster.
你是黑猫海贼团的克洛船长
You're Kuro, captain of the Black Cat Pirates.
等等,克拉巴♥特♥尔♥是海贼? -而且已经死了
Wait, Klahadore's a pirate? - A dead one.
人们说你被斧手蒙卡杀死了
They say you were killed by Axe-Hand Morgan.
那是我略施巧技
A clever ruse.
那个蠢货的自尊帮助我活了下来
One that imbecile's ego helped me perpetuate.
你们很快就会学到教训
And as you'll soon learn,
没有人能阻碍我的计划
no one interferes in my plans.
看来我今晚有赏金可以领了
So I will collect a bounty tonight.
把尸体处理掉, 这次埋在屋外
Dispose of the bodies. Outside of the house this time.
不要留下任何痕迹
No trace left behind.
那乌索普呢? 他逃走了
What about Usopp? He got away.
无所谓
No matter.
但他可能会破坏计划
But he could ruin the plan.
他爱说什么就去说
Let him say whatever he wants.
反正不会有人把他的话当真
No one will believe him anyway.
“乌索普逃走了”
"Oh, Usopp got away." Ooh.
走吧
Go on.
明天要不要和我一起吃早餐?
Why don't you join me for breakfast tomorrow?
你的朋友也一起来
Your friends too.
我们可以讨论那艘帆船的交易
We can discuss a deal for the caravel.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
我可能没资格这样说
This may not be my place,
但是不要让克拉巴♥特♥尔♥或任何人 来主宰你的生活
but don't let Klahadore, or anyone for that matter, run your life.
你比你自认的还要坚强
You're stronger than you think.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
晚安, 娜美
Good night, Nami.
晚安
Good night.
别忘了你的枕头
Don't forget your pillow.
为什么我要负责推车?
Why do I have to push the cart?
因为你体型是我两倍 脑子却只有我的一半
Ugh, because you're twice my size and half as smart.
丢掉这么好的刀真可惜
A shame to get rid of such nice swords though.
不能留下任何痕迹
No trace left behind.
拉车啊
Crack on.
有海贼!
Pirates! Pirates!
救命啊!是海贼
Help, pirates!
有海贼, 救命!
Pirates, help!
有海贼, 快来帮忙!救命!
Pirates, help, please! Help!
真的有海贼, 海贼来了!
There really are pirates! The pirates are here!
救命啊!
Someone, help!
帮帮我!请开门! 是真的,真的有海贼!
Help me! Please open up!
够了,乌索普,
I swear it's the truth. There really are pirates!
滚回家啦!
Enough, Usopp. Go home!
放开我,莫宁先生 -这真的不好笑
Let me go, Mr. Mornin. - It's really not funny.
我受够了你的海贼鬼话
I've heard enough about the pirates.
你明明知道我说得没错, 放开我
You know I'm right. Let me go!
他又来了,潘吉娜, 不断说海贼来了
He's at it again, Banchina. Going on and on about pirates coming.
管好你的孩子, 以免他惹出大♥麻♥烦
Get hold of your kid before he gets himself in serious trouble.
放开我
Hey! Let me go.
乌索普
Usopp,
你不能一直到处说海贼来了
you can't keep telling people that pirates are coming.
可是他们真的来了
But they are coming.
爸爸会跟他们一起来
And Dad's coming with them.
他很快就会回家, 我保证
He'll be home soon, I promise.
那真是好消息, 乌索普
That's wonderful news, Usopp.
但是你知道, 就算他没有回来.
But you do know that even if he doesn't come...
他一定会回来, 我确定
He will! I know he will.
然后你的状况就会好转
Then you'll start feeling better.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得一点都没错
Of course you're right.
妈?
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈!
Mom!
海贼来了
The pirates are here.
他们真的来了
They really are.
为什么没有人相信我?
Why won't anybody believe me?
我相信你
I believe you.
(西罗布村, 七年前)
(死活不计 阿龙:赏金2000万)
(死活不计 克洛:1600万贝里)
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表