剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
这个海贼杀了你朋友的律师 还威胁要杀你朋友?
So this pirate butler, he killed your friend's lawyer and he's threatening to kill your friend?
我最好的朋友可雅
My best friend, Kaya.
他一定有别有用心
He's up to something.
不然谁会假扮成管家?
Who pretends to be a butler anyway?
你不是真的相信这些吧?
You're not actually buying any of this, are you?
我说的是实话, 克拉巴♥特♥尔♥是海贼
Well, I'm telling the truth. Klahadore is a pirate.
抱歉, 他其实叫克洛
No, sorry. Kuro.
他是克洛船长
His name is Captain Kuro.
现在我知道你在说谎了
Ha! Now I know you're lying.
黑猫海贼团的克洛船长?
Captain Kuro of the Black Cat Pirates?
对,长爪子、 小眼镜
Yes. Long claws, tiny glasses.
不可能
Impossible.
我父亲斧手蒙卡很多年前就杀死他了
My father, Axe-Hand Morgan, killed him years ago.
任何称职的海军都知道这点
Any Marine worth their salt knows that.
我们找了好几个小时 都没找到草帽小子
No closer to finding Straw Hat than we were hours ago.
草帽? 你是说路飞吗?
Straw Hat? You mean Luffy?
等等, 你认识路飞?
Wait. You know Luffy?
他是我另一个好朋友, 他有麻烦了
My other, other best friend. He's in trouble.
路飞此刻人在这里?
Luffy's at the place?
对, 你没在听我说话吗?
Yes! Aren't you listening to me?
一定要阻止克洛, 我一个人做不到
Someone has to stop Kuro. I can't do it by myself.
没关系, 我们是来帮忙的
It's okay. We're here to help.
对吧?
Isn't that right?
对
Well, yes.
当然了
By all means.
带路吧
Lead the way.
路飞
Luffy.
路飞
Luffy.
路飞!
Luffy!
拜托喔
Oh, come on.Yes.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我明白
I understand, sir.
我明白, 先生
I understand, sir.
我刚刚让可雅小姐在房♥间休息了
I just left Miss Kaya in her room.
他怎么会在这里?
What is he doing here?
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
小家伙狂吃我最新的配方
Little guy couldn't get enough of my latest recipe.
我在追寻苦味与咸味的完美平衡
I was chasing that perfect balance between bitter and savory.
真希望我能问他味道如何
Just wish I could've asked him how it tasted.
尝起来像毒药, 白♥痴♥
It tasted like poison, idiot.
本大厨料理没毒药味
Not while I'm the cook.
你不是厨师,我不是仆人 我们是海贼
You're not a cook. I'm not a maid. We're pirates.
要小看自己随便你, 山姆
Sell yourself short, Sham, but leave my cooking out of...
但别扯到我的厨艺 -够了!
Enough!
你们两个笨蛋吵个不停 我无法专心思考
I can't hear myself think over your inbred nonsense!
他喝了多少汤?
Now, how much of the soup did he eat?
全部喝光了
All of it.
真是巧
How fortuitous.
把他丢进井里和那个绿毛笨蛋作伴
Go ahead and toss him in the well with the green-haired oaf.
遵命, 船长
Aye aye, Captain.
别再把泥巴踩得我的地板到处都是
And don't you dare track in mud all over my floors again.
仆人抱怨了
Says the maid.
这么晚了会是谁?
Who'd ring the bell at this hour?
你们待在这里
Just stay put.
明白吗?
Understood?
别让今晚功亏一篑
Let's not allow the night to get the better of us.
海军?
Marines?
这么晚了有什么事呢?
Whatever could be the matter at this time of night?
抱歉深夜打扰了
Sorry to bother you at such a late hour,
但我们听说这一带有海贼
but we heard reports of pirates in the area.
什么?
What?
你在说什么? 他就是海贼!
What are you talking about? He is the pirate!
他杀了梅利!
He murdered Merry!
逮捕他, 你们还在等什么?
Arrest him. What are you waiting for?
天啊
Oh dear.
很遗憾乌索普浪费了你们的时间
I'm so sorry if Usopp here has wasted your time.
是这样的, 他不正常
You see, he's not well.
整个村子极力在帮忙他了
The entire village has tried their utmost to help, but
但这个可怜的孩子从小就这样
the poor boy has been this way ever since he was a child.
谎言一个比一个夸张
One lie bigger than the next.
他的妈妈过世后, 他就变了一个人
He was never quite the same after his mother's passing.
别扯到我妈
Leave my mother out of this.
他的手套! 检查他的手套有没有刀刃
His gloves! Check his gloves for blades.
你介意我们看看吗? 我只是想确定一下
Do you mind if we have a look? Just to be certain.
这个.我不确定他哪来的想法
Well...I'm not sure where he gets these ideas.
管家的手套, 真是想像力丰富
A butler's gloves. Such an imagination.
水果要是烂得很严重
I guess some fruit gets so bruised,
通常是烂到果核了
it can't help but to be rotten at the core.
但我明明就看到了
But, uh, I know what I saw.
好, 够了
All right. That's enough.
我们还有正事要做吧?
I thought we had a job to do.
我们是来找逃犯的, 他叫路飞
We're looking for a fugitive. Goes by the name of Luffy.
路飞?
Luffy?
我确实知道路飞这个名字
Luffy, why, yes, I do know that name.
乌索普介绍给小姐认识的
Belongs to one of the lowly criminals
罪犯中 有一个就叫路飞
Usopp has introduced to the lady of the house.
他们糟透了, 把屋里的酒喝光光
Horrible bunch. Drank the place dry.
我派了一名员工看着他
I have one of the staff members keeping an eye on him now.
布奇, 海军来了
Buchi, the Marines are here.
他们要捉拿喝醉的草帽海贼
They've come to collect the drunken Straw Hat Pirate.
立刻把他带到大门口
Bring him to the front of the house at once.
有海军, 我们该怎么办?
Marines.
不怎么办
What are we gonna do? - Nothing.
如果草帽小子乱说话呢?
But what if the Straw Hat talks?
他喝了那么多汤 都能杀死一头海怪了
He drank enough of that soup to kill a sea beast.
照船长的计划行事
Stick to the captain's plan.
来吧, 小伙子
Come on, sweetheart.
你们弄错了
You've got it all wrong.
路飞当然是海贼, 但他不像克洛那样
Luffy is a pirate, sure, but not like Kuro.
这个状况虽然有点混乱 但是拜托你们,可雅有危险
It's... it's confusing, but please. Kaya. Kaya's in danger!
抱歉, 乌索普
Sorry, Usopp.
你没有证据, 我也无能为力
You don't have any proof. There's nothing I can do.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
应该是因为贪得无厌吧
Insatiable appetite, I suppose.
暴饮暴食
Too much food, too much liquor.
但海贼就是贪得无厌
But for a pirate, nothing is ever enough.
幸好有你们海军确保东海的安全
Good thing we have Marines like yourselves to keep the East Blue safe.
如果没别的事
Now, if that is all,
我真的得回去工作了
I really must return to my duties.
等等
Wait.
我还有几个问题
I just have a few more questions.
尽管问
Of course.
那是什么声音? -老房♥子
What was that? - Old houses.
就像人一样
You know, they're just like us.
年纪越大, 身体越会嘎吱作响
The older they get, the more they creak.
你确定吗?
You sure?
听起来像是.
It sounded like...
我会管好我的事, 不会打扰你们办事
I shall stick to my expertise and leave you to yours.
毕竟你们已经抓到逃犯了
You do have your fugitive in hand after all.
他在说谎
He's lying.
他说的一切. -你说够了吧
Everything he says... - That's enough out of you.
救命!是海贼!快来帮忙!
Help! Please! Pirates! Somebody, help!
救命, 谁来帮忙!有海贼!
Please, pirates! Someone, help, please!
疯子真的是无法沟通
Can't reason with madness.
我真的要回去工作了
Now, I really must return to my duties.
我代表海军再次感谢.
On behalf of the Marines, we thank...
再来!
Again!
打!
Fight!
再来!
Again!
下一组!
Next!
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表