剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
这是一个与众不同的世界
This is a world like no other,
充满神秘色彩、 危机四伏
one brimming with mystery and teeming with danger,
在汪♥洋♥大海中, 散落着数百座岛屿
filled with hundreds of islands strewn across vast seas.
这些海域的人们有自己的信条
And throughout these seas are those who live according to their own rules,
追求自♥由♥和冒险
who seek a life of freedom and adventure.
这是海贼的世界
This is a world of pirates!
海贼是这个世界的祸害
Piracy is a scourge upon this world.
长♥期♥以来
For too long
但海军谨代表世界政♥府♥
But the Marines, on behalf of your World Government,
努力维护并保障大家的安全
strive to keep you safe and protected.
今天, 我们在这方面迈出一大步
And today we've made a great stride in that effort.
哥尔·D·罗杰
Gold Roger,
人称海贼王
the so-called King of the Pirates,
已经被逮捕
has been captured.
他的恐怖横行在今天结束了
His reign of terror ends this day.
世界会恢复和平
Peace shall be restored.
但愿这能让那些 想追随他脚步的
Let this be a message to break the spirit of anyone foolish enough
笨蛋死心
to follow in his footsteps.
哥尔·D·罗杰
Gold Roger,
你被判处死刑
you have been sentenced to death
你犯下海贼罪
for the crimes of piracy,
偷窃罪
thievery,
以及谋反世界政♥府♥罪
and conspiracy against the World Government.
有什么遗言吗?
Do you have any last words?
有
Yeah.
可以把这个拿掉吗? 开始有点痒了
Would you take these off? Starting to itch.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
你是自作自受
You brought this upon yourself.
是没错, 中将
That I did, Vice-Admiral.
现在我要分享给全世界
Now I'm bringing it to one and all.
经由世界政♥府♥的授权
By the authority of the World Government...
我在此宣布
I declare your life
你将命丧.
forfeit...
海贼王 你的宝藏呢?
Pirate King, where is your treasure?
快说出你藏在哪里!
Tell us where you hid it!
想知道我的宝藏在哪里吗?
You want to know where my treasure is?
我来告诉你们
I'll tell you.
财富
Wealth.
名气
Fame.
权力
Power.
我在这世上已经应有尽有
I found everything this world has to offer.
解放你们自己
Free yourselves.
奔向大海吧!
Take to the seas!
我的宝藏随你们去找
My treasure is yours to find.
哥尔·D·罗杰的遗言彻底改变了世界
Gold Roger's final words changed the world forever.
一个新的时代诞生了
A new age was born,
大海贼时代!
the Great Pirate Era,
海上掀起一场竞赛 要寻找海贼王失落的宝藏
setting off a race across the seas to find the Pirate King's hidden treasure,
大秘宝
the One Piece.
打从我小时候
Ever since I was a kid,
香克斯会告诉我各种海贼的故事和冒险
Shanks would tell me stories about pirates and their adventures.
所以大海确实一直在呼唤我
So, yeah, the sea's been calling.
也不算是呼唤, 因为我不会游泳
Well, not exactly calling, because I pretty much can't swim,
但你懂我的意思
but you get the idea.
我要去追寻梦想
I'm setting out to follow my dream,
去寻找大秘宝
to find the One Piece
然后成为海贼王!
and become King of the Pirates!
我只需要一群忠心同伴
All I need is a loyal crew.
十个人应该就够了
I think about ten men should do.
十个人加一只鸟
Well, ten men and a bird.
这并不容易, 海洋相当广阔
It's not gonna be easy. The ocean is... is pretty big
而且有点危险
and kind of dangerous.
你怎么说?
So what do you say?
要一起走吗?
Are you with me?
叛徒
Mutiny.
真是的
Oh man.
我才第一天出海耶
It's my first day.
装好你的大炮!
Load your cannons!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
通通拿走!
Take everything!
但是船员留给我
But leave the crew to me.
让他们看看真正的恐惧是什么样子
Let's show 'em what true terror looks like.
海贼猎人罗罗诺亚·索隆在哪里?
Where is the pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro?
别否认他在你们船上
Don't deny he was on your ship.
他订了前往西西斯岛的船位 之后我就不知道了
He booked passage to Sixis Island. After that, I don't know.
骗人!
Liar!
我知道索隆绝对在猎捕我
I know Zoro must be after me.
不然还有谁值得他出手?
Who else is worthy of his pursuit?
他有一份海贼和赏金名单
He had a list of pirates and their bounties.
我当然是榜首
And of course, I was at the top.
其实上面没有你的名字
Actually, your name wasn't on it.
不要
No! No!
克比, 收拾干净
Koby, clean up this mess.
谁是海上最厉害的海贼?
Who's the most powerful pirate on the seas?
亚尔丽塔船长!
Alvida! - Captain Alvida!
什么人?
Who's there?
别叫了
Knock it off!
拜托不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
嗨,-请。
Hey. - Please.
我不会杀你, 知道吗?
Hey, hey, hey. I'm not gonna kill you, all right?
我只需要你保持安静
I just need you to be quiet.
先来处理重要的事
First things first.
你有食物吗? -什么?
Do you have any food here? - What?
我饿扁了
I'm starving.
亚尔丽塔还没吃饱前 不会让我吃东西的
Alvida doesn't let me eat until after she finishes her meal.
亚尔丽塔是谁? -这是她的船
Who's Alvida? - This is her ship.
她是亚尔丽塔海贼团的船长
She's captain of the Alvida Pirates.
太好了!
Oh, that's great!
是吗? -对!
It is? - Yeah!
因为我也是海贼
'Cause I'm a pirate too.
你看起来不像
You don't look like a pirate.
他们是什么样子?
What do they look like?
海贼都是人♥渣♥
Pirates are scum.
他们是小偷和杀人犯
They're thieves and murderers.
我认识的海贼不是这样子
Not the pirates I know.
香克斯回来了!
Shanks. He's back!
大伙们!动作快一点
Work fast as the breeze, men!
船长要把这批货在天黑前交给商人
Captain wants this haul to the traders by nightfall.
趁海军那些混♥蛋♥还没追踪到我们
Before those Marine bastards get back on our trail.
这个要小心拿,拉奇鲁 这比其他战利品加起来还值钱
Easy with this, Roux. It's worth more than the rest of the loot put together.
是, 船长
Aye, captain.
假装这是羊腿, 你就不会失手掉了
Pretend it's a leg of lamb. You wouldn't drop that.
来 -交给我,船长
Here. - Got it, Captain.
路飞!我就在想你什么时候会出现
Luffy! I was wondering when you'd pop up.
我们最爱的小顽童前来迎接我们
Our favorite street urchin comes to welcome us back.
孩子, 你好吗?
How ya been, kid?
我不是顽童
I'm not an urchin.
我是海贼!
I'm a pirate!
我不是开玩笑的, 我可以加入你们了
I'm not joking. I'm ready to join your crew.
大海不是小孩子能玩的
The sea isn't a child's game.
大海很危险, 我脸上的伤疤就是证明
It's dangerous. The scars on my face are proof of that.
我可以的, 香克斯,我发誓
I can do it, Shanks. I swear.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
我准备好了, 我会证明给你看!
I am. And I'll show you!
对他和蔼一点
Might want to take it easy on him, Captain.
那孩子没有家人, 孤零零的
He's got no family to speak of. The kid's on his own.
现在让他失望 总好过让他在海上丧命
Better a disappointed kid now than a dead one later.
快点弄好
Let's get this done.
弟兄们需要喝一杯 -是,船长
These men need a drink. - Aye, Captain.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表