剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
好了,开始吧!
All right, here we go!
我知道你不开心, 但也得吃点东西
I know you're upset, but you should eat something.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你从来没有不饿的时候, 怎么回事?
You're never not hungry. What's going on?
这个烂地方不是应该很受欢迎吗?
I thought this shithole was supposed to be popular.
我们还没拿到饮料
We never got our drinks.
还是非常口渴
We are still very, very thirsty.
滚出去!
Get out!
这里不欢迎你们
You're not welcome here.
你竟然害香克斯出丑!
You made a fool out of Shanks!
小鬼, 你说什么?
You said something, brat?
想学男子汉说话 最好准备像个男子汉面对后果
You want to talk like a man, you better be ready to back it up like a man.
放开我! -拜托住手,他只是个孩子
Let me go! - Please stop. He's just a boy.
这个孩子需要学会尊重大人
He's just a boy who needs to learn respect for his betters.
希望你能成功
Good luck.
我已经努力教他这一点好几个月了
I've been trying to teach him that for months.
香克斯?
Shanks?
看啊, 清洁工回来了
Look, boys, the janitor is back.
我正打算砸烂这个地方
Just as I was about to make a mess.
把他放下来
Put him down.
这个小鬼?
This little shit?
算你好运, 我没割断他的喉咙
You're lucky I don't slit his throat.
你可以把酒泼在我身上 我不会和你计较
You can spill a drink on me and I'll let it slide.
但你绝对不能威胁我的朋友
But don't you ever threaten my friends.
杀了他们
Kill them.
吃我一记
Get some.
路飞呢?
Where's Luffy?
别浪费力气了, 那是海水
Don't bother. It's seawater.
真不公平
Hardly seems fair.
那些神奇的能力 泼点海水就毫无用武之处
All those wonderful powers rendered useless from a few splashes.
当然了, 你随时可以交出地图
Of course, you could always give me my map
就不用孤零零死在水槽内了
if you don't want to die alone in this tank.
我的同伴呢?
My crew...
你的同伴?
Your crew?
你是指抛弃你的那些人?
You mean the ones that abandoned you?
就像香克斯一样
Just like Shanks did.
这让你感到难过吗?
Oh, did that make you sad?
他们会回来救我的
They will come back for me.
没有人会来救你
No one's coming for you.
你唯一的机会就是交出地图 只要你交出来
Your only chance is to turn over that map, and if you do,
我这里或许会有空缺
I may have a very special place on my crew
特别留给你
just for you.
休想!
Never!
为什么?
Why not?
真是的!
God!
你和我们一样都是被排斥的人
You're an outcast, just like the rest of us.
你是怪胎, 被人轻视、抛弃
A freak, scorned and abandoned!
加入我
Join me...
就可以效忠
and you can serve the man
即将成为海贼王的男人
who will become the King of the Pirates.
等我拿到地图
When I have that map,
我会找到大秘宝
I will find the One Piece,
每个人都会知道我的名字
and then everyone will know my name.
他们会爱我的
And they'll love me.
你不能逼别人爱你
You can't make people love you.
就像你也不能逼他们笑
Just like you can't make them smile.
我永远都不会把地图给你
I'll never give you that map.
好吧, 那么.
Well, then...
看来你要准备落幕了
I guess it's curtains for you.
香克斯会把你碎尸万段, 做成土匪香肠
Shanks is gonna grind you up and make bandit sausage.
你会后悔自己出生在这世上 -相信我,我早就后悔了
You're gonna wish you were never born. - Believe me, I wish that already.
他会狠狠修理你, 你无处可藏
He's gonna kick your ass. There's nowhere you can hide.
够了, 臭小子!
Enough, brat!
你真的觉得有人会来救你吗?
You really think anyone is coming for you?
他们才不在乎呢
They don't care.
没有人.
And no one...
你死了也没有人会想念你
no one is gonna miss you when you're dead.
路飞, 你听得到吗?
Luffy, can you hear me?
香克斯!
Ah! Shanks!
给我滚
Get lost.
过来
Come here.
不
No.
香克斯, 你的手臂!
Shanks, your arm!
都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错! -只不过是一条手臂而已
It's all my fault! - It's only an arm.
我很高兴你没事
I'm just glad that you're okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别碰我的帽子! -你说什么?
Don't touch my hat! - What was that?
你在里面溺水, 我听不到你说什么
I... I couldn't hear you over all the drowning.
你真的不怕死, 是吗?
You really don't fear death, do you?
不, 我只是不怕你
No. I just don't fear you.
其实我很享受这一刻
You know, I'm gonna enjoy this.
等巴基船长了结你和他的事 你就是我的了
As soon as Captain Buggy's finished with you, you're mine.
听起来很诱人, 但我不打算留下来
Uh, tempting as that sounds, I'm not sticking around.
真的吗? 你有什么地方要去吗?
Really? Got somewhere else to be?
我以前总以为没有
Didn't used to think so.
但路飞改变了我
But Luffy changed that.
那个戴草帽的二愣子 你该不会真的相信他吧?
That simpleton in a straw hat. Don't tell me you actually believe in him?
不用我相信他, 他相信他自己
I don't need to. He believes in himself.
信念是会传染的
It rubs off.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
别转身
Don't turn around.
有什么计划?
What's the plan?
你有计划吧? 计划是你的专长
You do have a plan, right? That's your thing, plans.
我建议
I say
我们去打爆所有小丑
we beat the hell out of every clown we see.
想出来? 你也知道出来要什么代价
You want out? You know the price you have to pay.
我的怪胎手下都去哪了?
Where are my freaks?
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
我的地图!
My map!
我的草帽
My hat.
想修理我吗? 看看你有什么能耐
You want a piece of me? Let's see what you got.
很惊喜吧, 蠢蛋!
Surprise, shithead!
我要怎么砍断 一个本来就四分五裂的人?
How do I slice a guy who's already in pieces?
这不在计划之中
This is not part of the plan.
看啊
Would you look at that?
有人逃离我的末日水缸了
Somebody escaped my Tank of Doom.
等会再回来解决你
Well, I'll be back to finish you off.
先等我把你的可悲同伴撕成碎片
Right after I tear apart your sad excuse for a crew.
你可以把海水倒在我身上
You can dump seawater on me,
我不会和你计较
and I'll let it slide.
但你绝对不能威胁我的朋友
But don't you ever threaten my friends.
看来你想先送死啊?
So you want to die first?
悉听尊便
Be my guest.
四分五裂炮弹!
Chop-Chop Cannon!
娜美!箱子!
Nami! The crates!
可恶!
Damn it!
你对我♥干♥了什么好事?
What have you done to me?
教你做个五体投地的人
Cut you down to size.
大秘宝绝对不会是你的
The One Piece will never be yours.
你只是戴别人帽子的可悲寂寞小男孩
You're just a sad, lonely little boy wearing another man's hat!
我很清楚自己是什么人
I know exactly who I am.
我是蒙其路飞
I am Monkey D. Luffy.
我要成为海贼王
And I'm gonna be King of the Pirates.
橡胶.
Gum Gum...
不.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no!
等等.
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
火箭炮!
Bazooka!
你要把这个给我?
You're giving this to me?
你是航海士啊
You're the navigator.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表