剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
慢一点
Easy. Easy!
小心点, 别摔到他
Easy. Don't drop him.
我很小心啊, 他真的很重
I didn't. He's really heavy.
他的头很大, 超大
I mean, he's got a really big head. It's, like, freakishly big.
这和头大有什么关系?
What does that have to do with anything?
索隆
Zoro?
你听得到吗? -急救箱在哪里?
Hey, can you hear me? - Where's the first aid kit?
我们有急救箱吗? -索隆?
Do we have a first aid kit? - Zoro?
我只找到这些, 他哪里在流血?
These are all I could find. Where's he bleeding from?
到处都在流
Everywhere.
我们需要更多毛巾 -我们需要医生
We need more towels. - We need a doctor.
就我所知, 我们没有医生
Last I checked, we don't have one.
路飞?
Luffy? Luffy!
必须有人回芭拉蒂
Someone needs to go back to Baratie.
我还不饿, 娜美
Um, I'm really not hungry right now, Nami.
不是要找食物
Not for food.
也许有某个顾客是船医
Maybe one of the customers is a ship's doctor.
对, 医生
Right. A doctor.
我们需要医生
We need a doctor.
你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
切红萝卜, 主厨
Chopping carrots, chef.
看也知道,但为何是在我的厨房♥?
Yeah, I can see that. But why are you doing it in my kitchen?
你被踢出去了,记得吗?
I demoted you, remember?
是没错, 但派弟宿醉严重还在睡
That you did. But Patty's sleeping off a brutal hangover,
所以除非你要一个人 处理早午餐的备料
so unless you want to do brunch prep all by yourself...
好吧
Fine.
红萝卜切得太粗了
Them carrots are cut too thick.
蛋液太稀了
And those eggs are way too runny.
光看外观我就知道 雷莫拉德蛋黄酱还需要更多的牛至
And I can tell just by looking at that, that remoulade needs a lot more oregano.
牛至是野蛮人在用的
Oregano is for savages.
救命!
Help! Help!
救命!索隆需要看医生
Help! Help! Zoro... Zoro needs a doctor.
他跟那个七武海的家伙对打 但是打输了
He got into a fight with this warlord guy, but he lost.
现在他浑身是血 -说慢点,杂役工
And now he's bleeding from everywhere... - Whoa. Whoa. Slow down, Chore Boy.
我听不懂你在说什么
I can't understand a word you're saying.
我的朋友快死了
My friend is dying.
距离最近的医生在科诺美群岛 那要两天的航程
Nearest doctor's on the Conomi Islands. It's a two-day sail from here.
太久了
That's too long.
我帮不了你 希望你的朋友熬得过去
I can't help you. Hope your friend makes it.
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
帮助杂役工的朋友
To help Chore Boy's friend.
早午餐可不会自己备料
Brunch is not gonna prep itself.
你要我喂饱所有肚子饿的人
You always told me to feed anyone who's hungry.
这也没什么不一样
I don't see how this is any different.
好吧
Fine.
把我的刀具拿来, 还要一瓶威士忌
Bring me my kitchen knives and a bottle of our best whiskey.
再从冰箱拿一条新鲜鰤鱼, 越大越好
And a fresh yellowtail from the cooler. Bigger the better.
鰤鱼?
A yellowtail?
快点准备就是了
Just do it already.
你在开玩笑吗? 他需要医生
Are you kidding? He needs a doctor.
你到底想不想救你的剑士朋友?
Do you wanna save your swordsman friend or not?
这是用来消毒伤口的吗? -当然不是
Is that to sterilize the wounds? - Hell, no.
那就浪费好酒了
That'd be a waste of really good liquor.
漂亮
Beautiful.
针
Needle.
鱼皮
Fish skin.
这是老水手的妙招
This is an old seaman's trick.
鱼皮可以帮助止血
The fish skin helps staunch the wounds
让伤口更快愈合
and heals the flesh a lot faster.
他不会有事吧?
Is he gonna be okay?
我就老实说了, 他失血过多
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. He's lost a lot of blood.
可能为时已晚 -但也可能还有救
It might be too late for him. - But it might not be.
他现在一脚踏进鬼门关, 生死未卜
He's got one foot in each world right now, caught between life and death.
你们要想办法把他留在我们的世界
You have to find a way to keep him tethered to our world.
跟他说话 讲故事
Talk to him. Tell him stories.
唱船歌♥给他听
Sing him sea shanties for all I care.
他或许不会回答
He may not reply,
但至少会知道同伴都在身边
but at least he'll know his crew are still with him.
密佛格
Mihawk.
很高兴你不请自来啊
Nice of you to announce yourself.
我觉得我们该私下谈谈
I thought this was a conversation we might have privately.
退下吧, 新兵
Dismissed, cadet.
是, 长官
Aye, sir.
所以他在哪里?
So where is he?
路飞人呢?
Where's Luffy?
目前的话, 我不知道
At the moment, I don't know.
什么叫你不知道?
What do you mean, you don't know?
我决定放他走
I decided to let him go.
我明明叫你带他来见我
I specifically told you to bring him to me.
别闹了,中将, 我不接受命令
Come now, Vice-Admiral. I don't take orders.
即使是你这种人的命令
Not even from the likes of you.
身为七武海之一
As one of the Seven Warlords,
你要听命于世界政♥府♥
you serve at the pleasure of the World Government.
没有我们的豁免 -我照样会照我的意思做
Without our immunity... - I would still do precisely what I want.
不多也不少
No more and no less.
我想要的
And what I want
就是看那个年轻人 进入伟大航道会有什么发展
is to see what becomes of that young man when he enters the Grand Line.
我不会让那种事发生
I won't let that happen.
那你就准备要头痛了, 中将
Then you have your work cut out for you, Vice-Admiral,
因为那个男孩很有意思
because that boy is interesting.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
也许你的孙子会是找到大秘宝的人
Maybe your grandson will be the one to find the One Piece after all.
我今晚在食堂吃饭
I'll take my dinner in the mess hall tonight.
好香喔
Mmm. Something smells delicious.
我想说大家都饿了 还有很多食材没用到
I just thought everyone'd be hungry, man. Plenty we didn't use.
绝对不要浪费食物
Never waste food. - Cool.
你怎么了? 不喜欢鱼吗?
What's the matter? Don't like fish?
我喜欢鱼, 只是要先帮索隆保养刀
I love fish. I just need to get Zoro's sword ready for him.
等他醒来就能拿了
You know, for when he wakes up.
他伤得很重
He's, uh,pretty badly hurt, man.
他有可能再也不会醒来了
There's an itty-bitty chance he might not wake up.
索隆是我所认识最强悍的战士
Zoro's the strongest fighter that I know.
绝不会被什么七武海打败
No way he's gonna let some warlord guy beat him.
你总要吃点东西
Well, you've gotta eat.
如果你不想吃鱼, 厨房♥还有丁骨牛排
Come on. If you don't want the fish, I got two-inch T-bones in the kitchen.
还是你想吃番红花炖饭?
Or, uh, maybe you're in the mood for saffron risotto?
通常我两种都吃
I normally would get both,
但我真的想把核桃文字烧准备好
but I really gotta get the Waddy Itchy Monkey ready for him.
什么? -他的刀
The what? - His sword.
他的刀有名字
It's got a name.
为什么? -我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
他说这把刀很特别
He said it was kind of special.
香吉 你可以做索隆最爱的食物吗?
Hey, Sanji, can you cook Zoro's favorite food?
当然可以, 他喜欢什么?
Sure. What does he like?
他很喜欢饭团
He really likes rice balls. - Mm-hmm.
还有啤酒
And beer.
那啤酒泡饭团呢?
What about rice balls soaked in beer?
你能做吗?
Can you make that?
我什么都能做 只管告诉我你要什么
I can make anything. Just tell me what you want.
我要他吃东西
I want him to eat
这样他才能恢复体力
so that he gets back his strength.
但我也希望他睡觉
But I also want him to sleep so
他的伤口才能愈合
that his wounds can heal.
也许他只需要一些水, 对吧?
Or maybe... maybe he just needs some water. Right?
经过那么激烈的打斗, 他一定很渴
After all of that fighting, he must be awfully thirsty.
但他可能也累了, 所以
But, you know, he's probably also tired, so...
所以我们应该让他好好休息
so yeah, we should just let him rest.
当船长是全世界最难的工作
Being a captain, it's the toughest job in the world, okay?
哲普曾经告诉我
Zeff once told me
船长和其他船员的不同 就是要做出各种决定
that making decisions is what separates a captain from the rest of his crew.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表